Jimmy Kimmel threatens Aaron Rodgers

Kimmel can dish it out but can't take it. Rodgers struck a nerve with Kimmel over the Epstein client list.

Threat.....I missed it, where was 'the threat'?
Is Kimmel on the list?
No, but it has already shown the name of Donald Trump, and the RWI's still deny it.
This should disqualify the fpotus, but why won't it?
You RWI's say you hate ****pholies, but trump gets a PASS. Why?

I have no idea if Kimmel is on that list or not and don’t really care but I am one old enough to remember him from his comedy club and Man Show days when he was not the PC liberal he is today. I suspect that is part of his career he would just as soon not have his current generation of fans focus on to much.

Kimmel can dish it out but can't take it. Rodgers struck a nerve with Kimmel over the Epstein client list.
(1) I have never watched Mr. K.

(2) This senior citizen (86) needs his sleep.

(3) I have heard he's a typical obnoxious woke-o-holic.

(4) Yeah! Why would he react so strongly, including the threat of a lawsuit?

Last edited:
It's funny how Kimmel can mock other people but is too thin skinned to tolerate push back.

Jimmy Kimmel:

1704298031127.png

Aaron should know better then to misgender democrats. It's MAP now.

Some democrats will be thrown overboard to cover for more connected democrats.

Watch soon, many democrat "faves" will be implicated.

Want to know what other democrats are pedos? Just ask a democrat who their "faves" are. They might say, Bill Clinton, or Stephen Colbert, or Jimmy Kimmel, or Barack Obama.

Notice how pelosi keeps the pedos secret and notice how democrats don't ask her what she knows.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

Want to know what other democrats are pedos? Just ask a democrat who their "faves" are. They might say, Bill Clinton, or Stephen Colbert, or Jimmy Kimmel, or Barack Obama.

Notice how pelosi keeps the pedos secret and notice how democrats don't ask her what she knows.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

So, let me get this straight, the left believe that if Trump has his picture taken with Epstein, that makes Trump a pedo but if Jimmy Kimmel has his picture taken with Epstein, that doesn't make him a pedo.

MTG is RIGHT!!!

the flight manifests, most from ny to palm beach probably don;t say much about anyone's sexual proclivities.

if anyone has EVIDENCE that might be different.

I’m gonna go out on a limb here.

I imagine that folks could have associated with Epstein without being aware of his propensity for having adults engage in sexual relations with kids.

That said, I wonder which guests who flew into Epstein’s pedo island on the Lolita Express didn’t do so for the purpose of that depraved pedo behavior.

I imagine that folks could have associated with Epstein without being aware of his propensity for having adults engage in sexual relations with kids.

That said, I wonder which guests who flew into Epstein’s pedo island on the Lolita Express didn’t do so for the purpose of that depraved pedo behavior.
Didn't have the intention. ... yet .. entertained the idea?

Ask Pelosi.

She said many democrat faves might be implicated.

Why doesn't anyone ask her what she knows? Or at least, who her "faves" are.

Forum List

Back