Jimmy Kimmel threatens Aaron Rodgers

I miss Leno and Letterman.

Was never a fan of either even though I knew they were at the top of the game! Leno was almost pushed out early on, but recovered thru dubious means! When I watched "The Tonight Show," I could handle the ego of Johnny Carson, but loved when he took time off & made Joan Rivers his permanent guest host in the early 80's! She was so good, I had to tape her monologues to BETA & VHS recording tape! Showing my age here! ;) :rolleyes::p

There is more evidence Aaron Rodgers' assistant kevin lanflisi is his gay lover than there is evidence Jimmy flew on Epstein's plane. Let's discuss that. How come Aaron can't keep a girlfriend. Did Danica Patrick confirm they consumated the relationship when they "dated"? I don't think so. Beard.

I was such a fan of Rodgers! I commiserated w/ what he had to go thru w/ Favre hanging on for much too long! I was one to tout his talent, athletic ability, and how cerebral a player he was! I made excuses when the Packers came up short! I was so glad he finally got a SB over 10 years ago! The last several years just showed him to be an arrogant arse, playing Hamlet every season like Favre! I totally jumped off his bandwagon w/ the C-19 debacle! He showed a true lack of character and maturity w/ his behavior and outright lying to the public like a Trump apostle! After going to the Jets, it was true Karma w/ him going down early this past season! The organization was already a joke and he wound up being the "Kimmel" of the show! They were talking about him more than anything in the media! :nono::eek::rolleyes::heehee:

Last edited:
I was such a fan of Rodgers! I commiserated w/ what he had to go thru w/ Favre hanging on for much too long! I was one to tout his talent, athletic ability, and how cerebral a player he was! I made excuses when the Packers came up short! I was so glad he finally got a SB over 10 years ago! The last several years just showed him to be an arrogant arse, playing Hamlet every season like Favre! I totally jumped off his bandwagon w/ the C-19 debacle! He showed a true lack of character and maturity w/ his behavior and outright lying to the public like a Trump apostle! After going to the Jets, it was true Karma w/ him going down early this past season! The organization was already a joke and he wound up being the "Kimmel" of the show! They were talking about him more than anything in the media! :nono::eek::rolleyes::heehee:

In my mind Rodgers is such a scumbag, he's the kind of guy who would sign a contract or two after he knows in his heart he just doesn't have it anymore. He makes a lot of money. I don't think he works out very hard. So he will take the ball, throw it, or run with it, for as long as he can. Even if he knows he doesn't have what it takes anymore. Most athletes I believe don't want to go out that way. That's how you'll be remembered. But clearly Rodgers doesn't care what people think about him. Or, he doesn't mind being the asshole. And if he's a conservative, why would he give up big money people are willing to give him? Even if he knows he's a bad investment. Do you think Trump would turn away money because the person was making a bad or risky investment?

I predict he will run for politics. Possibly for the Presidency. Republicans will love him.

You see ohpleasejustquit gave me a fake news? I wonder what he thinks is fake news. The fact that Rodgers is a scumbag, would sign a contract even though he knows mentally he's done, is gay, will run for politics or Republicans will love him. IDK he didn't comment. He just hit the fake news button. Pussy.

You see ohpleasejustquit gave me a fake news? I wonder what he thinks is fake news. The fact that Rodgers is a scumbag, would sign a contract even though he knows mentally he's done, is gay, will run for politics or Republicans will love him. IDK he didn't comment. He just hit the fake news button. Pussy.

Forgive me. I didn't mean "Fake News". I meant "Fake EVERYTHING". My bad.

Well, thank you for the nice compliment.

Come back when you actually have some proof of your cute drivel.

We know, this is not how you little leftist swine do things.

:scared1:

Threat.....I missed it, where was 'the threat'?

No, but it has already shown the name of Donald Trump, and the RWI's still deny it.
This should disqualify the fpotus, but why won't it?
You RWI's say you hate ****pholies, but trump gets a PASS. Why?

Internet abuzz as unsealed Jeffrey Epstein files clear Donald Trump of visiting his homes or island, having contact with underage girls​

Story by Srinija Grandhi •

Link… MSN

WASHINGTON, DC: Recently unsealed court documents related to Jeffrey Epstein have confirmed that former President Donald Trump did not visit the financier's homes or island, nor did he have any contact with minors.

The documents, which shed new light on Epstein's connections, also mention former President Bill Clinton. However, as reported by USA Today, he is not accused of any misconduct involving Epstein.

Forum List

Back