Jim Jordan Responds to January 6 Committee Meeting Request, Rejects Legitimacy of Investigation

Explain to us how trump and/or republicans are going to attract new voters.
Ask the Mexicans if they would prefer to own a home and pursue the American dream or keep living with 15 people in 2 bedroom apartment.

Republicans are already attracting new voters, people are watching the democrats raise the prices of everything. This is changing democrats minds.

I just need to ask them how is that $7 a lb hamburger.

Or how do they like their heating bill this year.

All of your ranting still doesn’t make this an actual committee with legal powers.

If this is your standard for innocence or guilt then we are pretty much back to seeing if witches float they’re witches and if they drown…. Oops.
Try reading the constitution, fool. Congress has investigative powers & along with the the right to supeona witnesses. Just because Jimmy Boy doesn't think so, that's his fucking problem.

They're nothing but a bunch of racketeers thumbing their nose at the American people. Nice people ypu support, you moron.

Ask the Mexicans if they would prefer to own a home and pursue the American dream or keep living with 15 people in 2 bedroom apartment.

Republicans are already attracting new voters, people are watching the democrats raise the prices of everything. This is changing democrats minds.

I just need to ask them how is that $7 a lb hamburger.

Or how do they like their heating bill this year.
Half way intelligent people realize rising prices are due to supply chain issues and Covid, not because of who is in the WH. I guess you forgot about all the shortages under trump when Covid spiked. You dont see me blaming trump for that, do you? But that's expected because you have the memory, and intelligence, of a gnat.

Half way intelligent people realize rising prices are due to supply chain issues and Covid, not because of who is in the WH. I guess you forgot about all the shortages under trump when Covid spiked. You dont see me blaming trump for that, do you? But that's expected because you have the memory, and intelligence, of a gnat.
Yes, I have the intelligence of a gnat yet it is the Moron who entertains a conversation with such.

You dodged and ducked all the points I made.

Trump is long gone and as you point out Trump had the same if not worst problems than Biden yet prices remained stable.

Biden takes over, and the hope of an end to the restrictions which were disappearing on Trump's watch, reappear as Democrats begin their reign.

At the same time, California's restrictive Green Climate rules, regulations, and laws effects are felt through prices of everything.

The democrats begin new restrictions on fossil fuels, prices of fuel and every consumer good and service rises.

Then, millions of illegal aliens are allowed to invade. Another burden on the American people.

It is a wonder if we survive the rule of the democrats

Yes, I have the intelligence of a gnat yet it is the Moron who entertains a conversation with such.

You dodged and ducked all the points I made.

Trump is long gone and as you point out Trump had the same if not worst problems than Biden yet prices remained stable.

Biden takes over, and the hope of an end to the restrictions which were disappearing on Trump's watch, reappear as Democrats begin their reign.

At the same time, California's restrictive Green Climate rules, regulations, and laws effects are felt through prices of everything.

The democrats begin new restrictions on fossil fuels, prices of fuel and every consumer good and service rises.

Then, millions of illegal aliens are allowed to invade. Another burden on the American people.

It is a wonder if we survive the rule of the democrats
No I addressed your inflation concern. I thought quite succinctly.

Now you're just babbling incoherently, making things up. Take a break from the computer. Maybe contact your psychiatrist.

Try reading the constitution, fool. Congress has investigative powers & along with the the right to supeona witnesses. Just because Jimmy Boy doesn't think so, that's his fucking problem.

They're nothing but a bunch of racketeers thumbing their nose at the American people. Nice people ypu support, you moron.
There are rules as to how those committees have to be created and what the scope of their investigation will be you half ass retard,

No I addressed your inflation concern. I thought quite succinctly.

Now you're just babbling incoherently, making things up. Take a break from the computer. Maybe contact your psychiatrist.
No you did not address my inflation facts.

Why waste time being a filthy liar? Is it because you are an elitist fag?

Either way, I know you, I know how you live, the things you do. Everybody is tired of you and all your drama.

No you did not address my inflation facts.

Why waste time being a filthy liar? Is it because you are an elitist fag?

Either way, I know you, I know how you live, the things you do. Everybody is tired of you and all your drama.
Of course bringing in the gay talk, because you have nothing else. Come out of the closet already.

Biden will be in office for almost another 3 years. And you'll love every minute of it.

(1) Ray Epps was seen on January 5 aggressively encouraging people to storm the Capitol and on January 6 doing so again, appearing to give the marching orders to a small cadre of people. If anyone should have been arrested, it was Ray Epps. Instead, Epps spent six months on the FBI's most-wanted list and then vanished.

(2) There's footage showing unknown men — never arrested — systematically removing the signs and fences that the Capitol Police had erected informing people that areas usually available to the public were now off-limits. This meant that almost all the people who walked onto the newly "forbidden land" and even into the Capitol when Capitol police waved them in had no way of knowing that they were engaged in a criminal act.

3) The Scaffold Commander had a megaphone; placed himself on a scaffold; and assertively, as if there were a plan, directed the crowd to enter the Capitol. Again, those who followed his advice, in the absence of signs and fences, and with the police holding the doors open, had no way of knowing they had committed a crime. The FBI, surprisingly, shows no interest in this man.

More than enough proof the FBI is responsible for the violence and Babbitt's murder. The Democrats are making fools of themselves.

Of course bringing in the gay talk, because you have nothing else. Come out of the closet already.

Biden will be in office for almost another 3 years. And you'll love every minute of it.
I am not the first to note you are an elitist fag, am I.

I have nothing else? I just replied with that statement to your last comment. You have so little intelligence you did a cut/paste on my comment to make it yours.

You also said you were done. Just like a Moron, the dumbest democrats have to get in the last word.

Go ahead, respond again to show everyone I am right when I label you.

I am not the first to note you are an elitist fag, am I.

I have nothing else? I just replied with that statement to your last comment. You have so little intelligence you did a cut/paste on my comment to make it yours.

You also said you were done. Just like a Moron, the dumbest democrats have to get in the last word.

Go ahead, respond again to show everyone I am right when I label you.
Of course I'm superior to you. You decided that when you decided to call me a "fag". Are you on your middle school lunch break? You're nothing but a low end white the rest of us whites point and laugh at.

Of course I'm superior to you. You decided that when you decided to call me a "fag". Are you on your middle school lunch break? You're nothing but a low end white the rest of us whites point and laugh at.
Yes, the elitist fag will point and laugh.

But that is only online. In real life you are a coward. Online you play the tough guy/girl who insults. Yet when the tables are turned we can all see the big immature dope crying between his words.

I am real sorry I threw insults back at you. I did not mean to make you think of your short comings as a human thus making you cry.

(1) Ray Epps was seen on January 5 aggressively encouraging people to storm the Capitol and on January 6 doing so again, appearing to give the marching orders to a small cadre of people. If anyone should have been arrested, it was Ray Epps. Instead, Epps spent six months on the FBI's most-wanted list and then vanished.

(2) There's footage showing unknown men — never arrested — systematically removing the signs and fences that the Capitol Police had erected informing people that areas usually available to the public were now off-limits. This meant that almost all the people who walked onto the newly "forbidden land" and even into the Capitol when Capitol police waved them in had no way of knowing that they were engaged in a criminal act.

3) The Scaffold Commander had a megaphone; placed himself on a scaffold; and assertively, as if there were a plan, directed the crowd to enter the Capitol. Again, those who followed his advice, in the absence of signs and fences, and with the police holding the doors open, had no way of knowing they had committed a crime. The FBI, surprisingly, shows no interest in this man.

More than enough proof the FBI is responsible for the violence and Babbitt's murder. The Democrats are making fools of themselves.
1. Ray Epps would be really hard to prosecute for anything. He didn’t encourage violence. No one has said they broke any laws at his behest.

2. No one was prosecuted for standing on the capitol grounds, only for going into the capitol. No one was waved into the capitol by the police.

Yes, the elitist fag will point and laugh.

But that is only online. In real life you are a coward. Online you play the tough guy/girl who insults. Yet when the tables are turned we can all see the big immature dope crying between his words.

I am real sorry I threw insults back at you. I did not mean to make you think of your short comings as a human thus making you cry.
No, we point and laugh at you in public. I would have zero problems laughing in your face, boy.

1. Ray Epps would be really hard to prosecute for anything. He didn’t encourage violence. No one has said they broke any laws at his behest.

2. No one was prosecuted for standing on the capitol grounds, only for going into the capitol. No one was waved into the capitol by the police.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:It is over. Everyone knows exactly what happened on Jan. 6th. A false flag to distract from the fraud and an excuse to become fascists.

Forum List

Back