Jim Jordan Responds to January 6 Committee Meeting Request, Rejects Legitimacy of Investigation

I bet this.There ain't one Democrat pol who has the guts to
say that to Jim Jordans face.
Cuz he has the training to pin that pols ass ,not only to the ground
but on whatever Pin the Tail on the Donkey game board is in close
proximity.Get it ... The Dems mascot ... The Donkey.
Or ass.
Well gee, why doesn't Jimmy Boy just show up at the hearing if he has nothing to hide instead of being a coward & running away?

It was a riot, not an insurrection.

A Look at the 7 Most Humiliating Fact Checks Leftists Got in 2021​

Lighting a dumpster on fire, breaking a few windows, overturning a car or two is a riot. Invading the Congress of the United States with the intention of harming or killing Congress Members and the Vice President is the actions of domestic terrorism and does fall under an attempt at overthrowing our Government. Since you support the Jan 6 actions I say you are spreading Terrorism and I don't negotiate with terrorists. Have a nice life.

I am seeing domestic terrorists spread their terrorism on usmb. Everyone that finds these actions domestic terrorism needs to put them on ignore and stop feeding them.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:You have "broke on through to the other side". That kind of talk is dangerous to our democracy.

Opposed to what, your non-existing source? :laughing0301: 🤪 :laughing0301: You couldn't debate the facts of that monologue if your life depended on it. Get lost.
Is that about the tenth time you have tried that shit? I consider the source when I am criticized. Enough said.

Forum List

Back