Jim Jordan Responds to January 6 Committee Meeting Request, Rejects Legitimacy of Investigation

cool...but he wasn't around him...so hardly a material witness to his demeanor....and intent...
Well that would certainly depend on the nature of their conversations. The only way to know is to ask Jordan directly.

I have questions of the Committee...not of Jordan. I do agree they could clear things up if they just released the text, but I suspect they won't, and that speaks volumes
The text is not the whole story. I suspect you know this and that Jordan played a larger role, the nature of which you wish to keep ambiguous.

Jordan is a professional politician, not a psychologist. Anything he would have to say in regard to the above would be mere speculation.
Nonsense. He could certainly answer questions regarding both Trump’s demeanor and intentions. Especially if Jordan had previous knowledge of planning for the day.
They certainly weren’t speaking multiple times that day to discuss the weather.

You all are trying very hard to dismiss the importance of Jordan’s testimony for a guy that claims he has nothing to hide.

Jim Jordan Responds to January 6 Committee Meeting Request, Rejects Legitimacy of Investigation​

9 Jan 2022 ~~ By Ashley Oliver
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) formally replied on Sunday to the January 6 select committee’s request to meet with him as part of its investigation, denouncing the request as “outside the bounds of any legitimate inquiry.”
Jordan gave his reply in a letter obtained by Breitbart News and addressed to committee chair Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) after weeks of reviewing the committee’s request, which was made December 22.
“This request is far outside the bounds of any legitimate inquiry, violates core Constitutional principles, and would serve to further erode legislative norms,” Jordan wrote.
Read a copy of the letter below:

PDF Download.:

~Snip~
Perry, for his part, outright rejected the committee’s request on December 21, immediately after the committee contacted him.
Thompson indicated a week ago during an appearance on NBC’s Meet the Press that he is exploring whether the committee can legally subpoena sitting members of Congress. “I think there are some questions of whether we have the authority to do it,” Thompson said. “We’re looking at it. If the authorities are there, there’ll be no reluctance on our part.”
Breitbart News has reached out to Thompson’s office for comment on if and how he plans to respond to Jordan’s response to the committee.

Commentary:
It has already been established that Adam Schiff has been caught for the second time manufacturing and tampering with evidence. This time for the Jan 6th Witch Hunt.
Fact Check: Did Adam Schiff 'Tamper' With Jim Jordan Jan. 6 Evidence in Meadows Hearing?
Thusly the 'Select Committee' Investigating was illegitimate to begin with and Schiff has made it doubly so.
Meanwhile, why hasn't the 'Select Committee' asked or subpoenaed Clair Zoe Lofgren, Pelosi, or any other Democrat Congress person?
Why hasn't the FBI released the 15,000 hours of video.

The courts have already decided the legitmacy of the probe; and
The Congress certainly can call a sitting member. There is no conflict.

If we have to chose, favor more investigations than none.
That obviously isn't working. It has given us nonstop political witch hunt kangaroo investigations by one party or the other abusing their power for those political purposes, polarizing America.

That obviously isn't working. It has given us nonstop political witch hunt kangaroo investigations by one party or the other abusing their power for those political purposes, polarizing America.
The alternative is worse. A government without means for accountability is scary.

The alternative is worse. A government without means for accountability is scary.
But there would be bipartisan accountability, just not partisan accountability. Any investigation that is partisan only means it should have never been done in the first place. You'll find out when Republicans take over the House and hold democrats accountable.

The Benghazi investigation had people appointed by both parties. The J-6 committee are all commiecrat appointments, which is a violation of house rules and the rules established for the committee itself. Kinzinger said on a Sunday show yesterday that the report has already been written, there is no real investigation and the result was predetermined from day one.

hillary was questioned for 11 hours under oath jordan and the rest of the cowards are traitors

But there would be bipartisan accountability, just not partisan accountability. Any investigation that is partisan only means it should have never been done in the first place. You'll find out when Republicans take over the House and hold democrats accountable.
You expect a party to consent to investigate its leadership?

Time to get rid of the democrats. Subpoena republican congressmen over a simple peaceful protest?

One year of investigation and no crime is proven

Again democrats prove Trump is thee most honest politician since Lincoln or Washington.

Democrats are the new tyrants, the kings and queens of the world. There is no place for democrats in this world.
Make a move, coward.

Make a move, coward.
I made my move, I am spreading the word, from BLM and ANTIFA destroying private property, from the democrats constantly calling me a racist, from the democrats moving our jobs and whole factories to china, transferring our technology to china, promising to take our guns and putting their boots on our throats. And all those great democrat judges that turn the criminals loose on the streets, there is no place in this world for democrats.

the more it is said, the more it will sink in

there is no place in the usa for democrats

You expect a party to consent to investigate its leadership?
I don't see the point to either party investigating the other party's leadership, solely for partisan gain, which is what they do. Keep on defending it and you will soon see what I'm talking about. Republicans win the House and appoint Trump Speaker of the House. Then they impeach both Biden and Harris, and then the speaker of the House becomes president. Others will be investigated in kangaroo courts including Supreme Court justices and many others. Democratic senators will be impeached who can be replaced by Republicans by Republican Governors and we will be able to thank YOU for all of this, just as we have thanked Harry Reid for showing us how to do the nuclear option and just as we have thanked the original democrats for showing us how to gerrymander. Seems like you would want to put a stop to all of that but I guess not.

I made my move, I am spreading the word, from BLM and ANTIFA destroying private property, from the democrats constantly calling me a racist, from the democrats moving our jobs and whole factories to china, transferring our technology to china, promising to take our guns and putting their boots on our throats. And all those great democrat judges that turn the criminals loose on the streets, there is no place in this world for democrats.

the more it is said, the more it will sink in

there is no place in the usa for democrats
Thanks for lying. But that is expected from filth such as yourself, traitor.

Guess what? Dems are going to keep winning and turn states like Texas blue. And you're going to LOVE every minute of it.

Thanks for lying. But that is expected from filth such as yourself, traitor.

Guess what? Dems are going to keep winning and turn states like Texas blue. And you're going to LOVE every minute of it.
Sure, what is not to love. Illegal immigration, drugs, strong armed robbery, rape. Then the democrats can save us from crime.

Extreme costs of food so that the democrats can save us with welfare.

Extreme cost of energy so only the well off can afford vacations or move to another city.

No single family homes. Government housing.

No parks will be without a view of solar panels or wind turbines.

Electricity will be a luxury.

We see all this now. In places like California.

Repubs cheating?? Oh no

Not a fan of maddow, but: "@maddow just knocked one out of the park. republicant's forging election documents and submitting false electors. Michigan and Wisconsin has it under investigation. jeffrey clark at the Department of Justice knew about i​

I just watched it. Maddow showed the documents on the screen, signatures and all.

It looks like they literally tried to rip the election out from under the voters They signed as fake electors.

I'll be waiting to hear more on this..

Sure, what is not to love. Illegal immigration, drugs, strong armed robbery, rape. Then the democrats can save us from crime.

Extreme costs of food so that the democrats can save us with welfare.

Extreme cost of energy so only the well off can afford vacations or move to another city.

No single family homes. Government housing.

No parks will be without a view of solar panels or wind turbines.

Electricity will be a luxury.

We see all this now. In places like California.
You know deep down you are going to lose this battle. The world is becoming more progressive, not less. All the old right wing nut jobs tend to be older....they are going to die off soon. You might as well give up.

Forum List

Back