Jim Jordan Responds to January 6 Committee Meeting Request, Rejects Legitimacy of Investigation

You guys keep getting more delusional.
Did you see the videos? People that do not believe their own eyes and ears are delusional. You are one of those people.

They will not stop Trump from running, if he chooses to. They will not stop the beating they are going to take in the midterms. In fact, they are making it worse.

Did you see the videos? People that do not believe their own eyes and ears are delusional. You are one of those people.

They will not stop Trump from running, if he chooses to. They will not stop the beating they are going to take in the midterms. In fact, they are making it worse.
Trump will be indicted soon.

“The committee [said] Epps informed us that he has never been an informant to the FBI or any other law enforcement agency. If that’s true… why is he not under arrest? Why is he not down in the D.C. jail? Why is he not in solitary confinement? … Why then is Ray Epps not in custody? You guys are liars.”

Done. Over with. The FBI is behind the violence and is responsible for the murder of an unarmed woman.

What do you think you saw on the videos?

What do you think you saw on the videos?
I don't think, I know. I saw Epps at the first breech egging people on. I saw a picture of some jerk on the scaffolding the FBI strangely cannot find even with facial recognition. he encouraged the breech. I saw cops opening the doors and letting protestors in. I saw that the FBI will not tell us the number of agents and informants in that crowd. That information should not be kept from Congress.

Last edited:
No, we point and laugh at you in public. I would have zero problems laughing in your face, boy.
You really are that hard up for attention.

And I am sorry about those comments that so hurt you, I did not know your level of sensitivity

You really are that hard up for attention.

And I am sorry about those comments that so hurt you, I did not know your level of sensitivity
Who said I was hurt? The only thing you did was admit defeat when calling me a "fag".

Who said I was hurt? The only thing you did was admit defeat when calling me a "fag".
I said elitist fag, as many other people have called you. Like I said, sorry about you getting your butt hurt over our exchange of insults. But hey, if you can not take it you should not start a fight you are not equipped to battle.

Jim Jordan Responds to January 6 Committee Meeting Request, Rejects Legitimacy of Investigation​

9 Jan 2022 ~~ By Ashley Oliver
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) formally replied on Sunday to the January 6 select committee’s request to meet with him as part of its investigation, denouncing the request as “outside the bounds of any legitimate inquiry.”
Jordan gave his reply in a letter obtained by Breitbart News and addressed to committee chair Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) after weeks of reviewing the committee’s request, which was made December 22.
“This request is far outside the bounds of any legitimate inquiry, violates core Constitutional principles, and would serve to further erode legislative norms,” Jordan wrote.
Read a copy of the letter below:

PDF Download.:

~Snip~
Perry, for his part, outright rejected the committee’s request on December 21, immediately after the committee contacted him.
Thompson indicated a week ago during an appearance on NBC’s Meet the Press that he is exploring whether the committee can legally subpoena sitting members of Congress. “I think there are some questions of whether we have the authority to do it,” Thompson said. “We’re looking at it. If the authorities are there, there’ll be no reluctance on our part.”
Breitbart News has reached out to Thompson’s office for comment on if and how he plans to respond to Jordan’s response to the committee.

Commentary:
It has already been established that Adam Schiff has been caught for the second time manufacturing and tampering with evidence. This time for the Jan 6th Witch Hunt.
Fact Check: Did Adam Schiff 'Tamper' With Jim Jordan Jan. 6 Evidence in Meadows Hearing?
Thusly the 'Select Committee' Investigating was illegitimate to begin with and Schiff has made it doubly so.
Meanwhile, why hasn't the 'Select Committee' asked or subpoenaed Clair Zoe Lofgren, Pelosi, or any other Democrat Congress person?
Why hasn't the FBI released the 15,000 hours of video.

This investigation is about much more than an attack;

Forum List

Back