Jim Beam: More than Cheap Booze

IMHO, the most tremendous brand that Jim Beam makes nowadays in Kessler's Whiskey which is as smooth as silk.

1663713920309.png

Jim Beam is getting into making fertilizer and selling it to the Farmers.

What's wrong with cheap booze? I never drank that much until I had an alcoholic girlfriend, back in 2001. She taught me the secret of drinking like a pro:

Cheap booze. You get more bang for the buck. Sadly, that girlfriend is no longer with us.

What's wrong with cheap booze? I never drank that much until I had an alcoholic girlfriend, back in 2001. She taught me the secret of drinking like a pro:

Cheap booze. You get more bang for the buck. Sadly, that girlfriend is no longer with us.
I feel bad laughing at this.... may she rest in peace....

I feel bad laughing at this.... may she rest in peace....

She was a model back in the 80's, in LA. Partied with a bunch of rock musicians and told stories about finding Kieth Richards passed out under a piano, how Ritchie Blackmore was an asshole, and tripping over something and having to grab the chest hair in Robert Plant's open shirt at a party, to keep from falling over.

Pretty she was, but by the time we hooked up, her drinking had really made a mess out of her and frankly, made a mess out of my life at the time too. I woke up one morning in 2003 and found her on the floor, dead from a heart attack. This was her before I ever met her...

Rest-in-peace--Joanna.jpg

She was a model back in the 80's, in LA. Partied with a bunch of rock musicians and told stories about finding Kieth Richards passed out under a piano, how Ritchie Blackmore was an asshole, and tripping over something and having to grab the chest hair in Robert Plant's open shirt at a party, to keep from falling over.

Pretty she was, but by the time we hooked up, her drinking had really made a mess out of her and frankly, made a mess out of my life at the time too. I woke up one morning in 2003 and found her on the floor, dead from a heart attack. This was her before I ever met her...

Rest-in-peace--Joanna.jpg
That must of been awful... sorry to hear that...

I swear she looks familiar, JG, like I've seen her on an album cover or in a music video!

Could be, but I'm not sure. Come to think of it, she was modelling in the late 70's, before MTV.

Forum List

Back