Jill Biden such an embarassment

Looks like Doctor Jill failed as a Step Mother

1617368410356.png

Wow..a three second clip. Talk about pathetic.

I will just say, it is nice to have a First Lady that speaks English.
Malina spoke 5 languages fluently. Biden cannot speak english.

Who is Malina?
Trump's wife.

You mean Melania?
Ok.

Learn to spell. Google is your friend.

First it was found out she is not a real doctor and then one thing after another....now this.

Where did you earn your kindergarten diploma? Dr. Jill Biden never claim to be a medical doctor but she is an Ed.D., a doctor of education, earned a University,,....She put more time into becoming a doctorate in education than any medical doctor.

To many of us have become small minded and petty, insults about the last president or the new one. any one of you who has never tripped or fallen? Never Had a pet make a mistake? Where is the focus on bills laws, rules that effect our lives, How many just discredit & call fake any & everything that doesn't fit the view your political party's propaganda promotes.

First it was found out she is not a real doctor and then one thing after another....now this.

not to mention shes standing in front of a nazi symbol,,

Not sure why Liberals celebrate Caesar Chavez given his views on illegal immigration.

What a covfete
Trump never claimed to be a "Doctor" or tried to pander to Hispanics by speaking their language poorly.
But Trump did ask the doctors if they could experiment on people by injecting them with disinfectants.

No he didn't, but CNN told you that for a solid week, and you probably tried it, because you're stupid af.
So, again video of the event is wrong...

No, the video supports my contention that CNN lied to you, and you're not smart enough to realize it.

I thought she was a Ph.D? If so, she can call herself a Doctor.

A M.D. is one of many doctoral degrees.

The ONLY good thing you can say about this Jill bitch is that she appears to not be a transsexual like Michele Obama.

Forum List

Back