Jill Biden such an embarassment

First it was found out she is not a real doctor and then one thing after another....now this.

not to mention shes standing in front of a nazi symbol,,

You can’t expect much from the Biden’s. Come on they spend most of their time trying to be corrupt and trying to keep their son out jail. They don’t have the time to even be useful idiots.

You know she ain't the brightest bulb in the chandelier being a bat shit crazy Libtard Democrat and married to Joe Dufus.

Hell, the dumb bitch doesn't even know how to keep the dog from shitting on the carpet.

"Why students quit Jr College". LOL! That is some damn good Doctoring there!

But Trump did ask the doctors if they could experiment on people by injecting them with disinfectants.
No he didn't, nitwit.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.

First it was found out she is not a real doctor and then one thing after another....now this.

OMG - it's the end of the world as we know it!

No, just another example of you people humiliating yourselves while trying to pander to minorities in the most white-privileged way possible.

I'll bet Jill is also the idiot who orders her food in a Mexican restaurant using a fake "Speedy Gonzalez" accent.

My computer audio is out, so I could not hear her.

But I think that the audience appreciated Dr. Biden's attempt to relate to them by trying to speak Spanish.

And please remember: Like it or not, she is the First Lady of all of us.

Except for a few rude people, even the Dems let the Honorable Melania Trump alone. And most people kept quiet when the Honorable Michelle Obama complained about encountering racism in her life. So maybe we should all give a little slack to someone who pronounces a foreign word poorly or gets a warm feeling when people address her as "Doctor."

Forum List

Back