Another Media Scam Literally Blows Up In Their Faces...Gaetz Was Telling The Truth

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
50042432316_c3d21b856f_o-1160x773.jpg

This shit is beginning to get pretty damned old.

In an email between Rep. Gaetzā€™s fatherā€™s lawyer and Goldberg, the Assistant U.S. Attorney confirms the Federal Bureau of Investigationā€™s (FBI) involvement:​
ā€œI can confirm that your client is working with my office as well as the FBI at the governmentā€™s request in order to determine if a federal crime has been committed. This has been discussed with, and approved by, the FBI as well as the leadership of my office and components of Main Justice.ā€​
The response followed a Gaetz family lawyer sending the following in a March 25th email:​
ā€œMy client, Don Gaetz, was approached by two individuals to make a sizable payment in what I would call a scheme to defraud. The FBI is not asking Don to voluntarily and proactively assist in their investigation, which Don is willing to do. Please confirm that your Office and the FBI would like Donā€™s assistance in this matter and that he will be working at the Governmentā€™s request.ā€​

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...i_probe_into_extortion_official_confirms.html

Last edited:
View attachment 475113

In an email between Rep. Gaetzā€™s fatherā€™s lawyer and Goldberg, the Assistant U.S. Attorney confirms the Federal Bureau of Investigationā€™s (FBI) involvement:​
ā€œI can confirm that your client is working with my office as well as the FBI at the governmentā€™s request in order to determine if a federal crime has been committed. This has been discussed with, and approved by, the FBI as well as the leadership of my office and components of Main Justice.ā€​
The response followed a Gaetz family lawyer sending the following in a March 25th email:​
ā€œMy client, Don Gaetz, was approached by two individuals to make a sizable payment in what I would call a scheme to defraud. The FBI is not asking Don to voluntarily and proactively assist in their investigation, which Don is willing to do. Please confirm that your Office and the FBI would like Donā€™s assistance in this matter and that he will be working at the Governmentā€™s request.ā€​

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...i_probe_into_extortion_official_confirms.html

Buckle up....this will be the norm. Lawfare, and democrat party journalists smearing republicans the way they will try to take out any opposition.....I'm surprised they haven't done this to DeSantis yet.....with the emphasis on "yet."

So, a couple dirtags, not affiliated with law enforcement in any way, tried to scam Gaetz ... and this makes Gaetz innocent ... how?

The Trump cult just isn't very bright. They literally seem to think that if someone else is a criminal, then Gaetz can't be a criminal.
and if a poster post something that is non understandable, then it's probably non understandable

So, a couple dirtags, not affiliated with law enforcement in any way, tried to scam Gaetz ... and this makes Gaetz innocent ... how?

The Trump cult just isn't very bright. They literally seem to think that if someone else is a criminal, then Gaetz can't be a criminal.
Well...unlike with you Dummycraps....everyone has the presumption of innocence...but you queers think that being a Republican means you're already guilty of something. The trick is making up the crime you want to accuse them of. This is what happens when you have a media that refuses to be honest to the public. They try to get away with murder.

Yes, and then the KGB in concert with the democrat party press runs a campaign of slander and libel against the victim.

Gaetz needs to sue the corrupt and rotten to the core FBI for defamation, along with the Reich media.

The question is whether the FBI was in fact behind the extortion plot in the first place?

Yes, and then the KGB in concert with the democrat party press runs a campaign of slander and libel against the victim.

Gaetz needs to sue the corrupt and rotten to the core FBI for defamation, along with the Reich media.

The question is whether the FBI was in fact behind the extortion plot in the first place?
Is the Reichstag still open for business?

Are there any Trump associates who _aren't_ pedos?

It's the usual thing. Republicans project their crimes on to Democrats, to deflect attention away from their own crimes.

So, if you see a Repulbican accuse a Democrat of something, you can be certain that's what the Republican is doing themselves.

So, if you see a Republican call Democrats Nazis, you can be certain that Republican is a hardcore Nazi.

View attachment 475113

Buckle up....this will be the norm. Lawfare, and democrat party journalists smearing republicans the way they will try to take out any opposition.....I'm surprised they haven't done this to DeSantis yet.....with the emphasis on "yet."
You're probably right but we can't let this bullshit become accepted no matter which side is in charge. This is why keeping the filibuster is so important.

Obviously, his father believed the Fbi investigation in to his son's sexual relationship with a minor was true.... otherwise he would have laughed the extortionists off....No?

The alleged extortionists are pretty scummy crooks, but it has nothing to do with Rep Gaetz alleged relationship with a minor, 20years younger than him, and possibly flying her over state lines to travel with him, and have sex with him....which is considered as a form of sex trafficking of a minor....

and which was under investigation beginning 3 to 6 months prior to the convoluted extortion attempt.

Attorney General Bill Barr would never in a million years allow this investigation to go forward, if he didn't think it was serious imo....

SHHHHH don't tell the Q herd they don't understand there are two investigations that are overlapping. Now there is 3 and now being investigated for using campaign funds for travel and entertainment. Republicans are much better going after their own than dems.

View attachment 475113

How does all this denote truth?

Are there any Trump associates who _aren't_ pedos?

It's the usual thing. Republicans project their crimes on to Democrats, to deflect attention away from their own crimes.

So, if you see a Repulbican accuse a Democrat of something, you can be certain that's what the Republican is doing themselves.

So, if you see a Republican call Democrats Nazis, you can be certain that Republican is a hardcore Nazi.

Right, I mean it's Republicans who seek a centrally planned and managed economy where the means of production are controlled by an authoritarian dictator or ruling group. It's Republicans who attack freedom of speech under political correctness and hate speech restrictions. It's Republicans who force absolute obedience to the Reich with attacks by the Cancel Culture Gestapo. It's Republican congress people threatening Cable Companies to deplatform opposition media lest the government act against them. It's Republicans using the KGB to defame opposition candidates in order to tamper with elections using fake collusion claims. It's Republicans having the NSA spy on opposition candidate to try and smear them in the Reich press.

Or maybe you're just a fucking liar and it's you Nazi pig democrats doing all these things,

Last edited:
Right, I mean it's Republicans who seek a centrally planned and managed economy

Well, the crony capitalism favored by Republicans/fascists is centrally planned in some ways. Democrats, obviously, seek no such thing. Democrats are the ideological heirs of Adam Smith, while Republicans are anti-capitalism.

It's Republicans who attack freedom of speech under political correctness and hate speech restrictions.

True, that, absolutely. The Trump admin and all Republicans attacked free speech across the board, while the Democrats universally support free speech.

It's Republicans who force absolute obedience to the Reich

Absolutely. In the eyes of Trump cultists, if anyone isn't absolutely loyal to DearLeaderTrump, they should be exterminated.

It's Republican congress people threatening Cable Companies to deplatform opposition media lest the government act against them.

The Republicans do so love pressuring our nutty conservative MSM to obey.

It's Republicans using the KGB to defame opposition candidates in order to tamper with elections using fake collusion claims.

Sadly for you, your side was unsuccessful with its brazen election fraud attempt.

And by the way, the collusion was proven, by every intel agency, making it rank fascist propaganda to pretend otherwise.

It's Republicans having the NSA spy on opposition candidate to try and smear them in the Reich press.

Yes, but the Trump admin is gone, so they can't sic the feds on political opponents any more.

So, a fine list from you of some ways that the Trump cult is similar to fascists, and how the Democrats reject such fascism. I thank you for the support of my point.

Or maybe you're just a fucking liar and it's you Nazi pig democrats doing all these things,

Your Nazi pals are still all going to jail, and your Nazi tears won't change that.

Forum List

Back