Jill Biden has COVID

I think you're lying and you really would much prefer she dies of Covid. Your culture's priority needs Covid resulting in death as opposed to the vaccines minimizing the effects of Covid.

Jill Biden would be the ultimate prize for the extreme right.

No different than the left wishing death on Trump!
I don't wish death on anybody. I don't hate anybody. I wish her a speedy recovery, and hope she doesn't suffer. Someone's life is worth more than politics.

They still believe it. Ask any leftist here if vaccinated people can get Covid. They'll all say no.

It’s so weird, isnt it?

Are they just pissed off they participated in an experimental gene therapy trial without payment and many were mandated?

I sure would be.

HOWEVER, THEY ARE DUMB FUCKING SHEEP.

Look, these assholes will not address it,

BIDEN SAID YOU WONT GET COVID IF YOU GET THE VAX.

BIDEN ALLEGEDLY GOT VAXXED AND GOT COVID TWICE….SO HE IS A LIAR.

I don't wish death on anybody. I don't hate anybody. I wish her a speedy recovery, and hope she doesn't suffer. Someone's life is worth more than politics.
I won't believe you until you prove yourself. You would have to be one of the very small minority that isn't wishing death on your political enemies.

It’s so weird, isnt it?

Are they just pissed off they participated in an experimental gene therapy trial without payment and many were mandated?

I sure would be.

HOWEVER, THEY ARE DUMB FUCKING SHEEP.

Look, these assholes will not address it,

BIDEN SAID YOU WONT GET COVID IF YOU GET THE VAX.

BIDEN ALLEGEDLY GOT VAXXED AND GOT COVID TWICE….SO HE IS A LIAR.

The general consensus is that the elites did not get vaccinated, because they knew it was an extermination program.

Has the hating in America now progressed to jaded expressions of wishing death on their first lady?

Has the rush to support a future fascist dictator now just become a matter of fact.

Do Americans in the majority even object to the ideals of fascism?

We hear several times every day now, expressions of hope for the opportunity to murder their political opponents. They all can't be just blowing smoke while hiding behind a keyboard.
No death wish.

Just a hope of a lingering infection to hammer home the simple truth that the Xiden lockdowns, monkey-masking and forced vacinations were lpure, unadlterated bullshit.

Long, lingering because Democrats are SLOW learners.

The general consensus is that the elites did not get vaccinated, because they knew it was an extermination program.

I believe this 100%.

I think Biden was injected with saline, if anything during that dog and pony show.

No death wish.

Just a hope of a lingering infection to hammer home the simple truth that the Xiden lockdowns, monkey-masking and forced vacinations were lpure, unadlterated bullshit.

Long, lingering because Democrats are SLOW learners.
Praise your lord and master, whose ideology stirs you to hating!

Prayers up for Jill Biden. I hope she gets good care, recuperates quickly and takes it easy until she really feels a lot better. She's 71 years old, which puts her in the at risk category for taking it easier than someone who is 35 years old and contracts the disease. She's had to deal with her husband who needs someone to lean on when he climbs those airplane steps. She will too if she doesn take care of herself. So I hope she gets some pampering until she's back up on her feet. That covid is bad stuff.
I am not wishing for her to experience illness or death. That would indicate that I care. Nothing could be further from the truth. In the grand scheme of things, I don't think think the world would experience so much as a hiccup if she died tomorrow. Meh.

Praise your lord and master, whose ideology stirs you to hating!
I think you have a problem differentiating between indifference and hate, duck. Hate requires you to care what happens to a person. Indifference OTOH, requires nothing. So what, she's sick with something that she, her husband and the democrats have used to manipulate the populace. I don't care if she lives or dies. The world won't even notice.

Her recklessness is a threat to everyone.

Burrito Jill gets all the sentiments the left gave to Trump when he was ill.
her own fault.

She should have gotten the vaccine, and all the boosters,

would have prevented this problem.

Do Americans in the majority even object to the ideals of fascism?

We hear several times every day now, expressions of hope for the opportunity to murder their political opponents.
Shows your ignorance of how Americans think. Like you, duck, the left are not Americans, they are bent on the destruction of America. Americans abhor fascism. As for murdering their opponents, the only political assassinations that I've seen attempted have been carried out by democrats--Does Rep. Scalise ring any bells, how about Rand Paul or the members of the SCOTUS. If not, review any number of leftist posts on this board, you'll find many calling for death of the last POTUS.

Forum List

Back