Jill Biden has COVID

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Her recklessness is a threat to everyone.

Burrito Jill gets all the sentiments the left gave to Trump when he was ill.

Prayers up for Jill Biden. I hope she gets good care, recuperates quickly and takes it easy until she really feels a lot better. She's 71 years old, which puts her in the at risk category for taking it easier than someone who is 35 years old and contracts the disease. She's had to deal with her husband who needs someone to lean on when he climbs those airplane steps. She will too if she doesn take care of herself. So I hope she gets some pampering until she's back up on her feet. That covid is bad stuff.

The Bidens are the biggest Covid super-spreaders in the world right now.

Also, Jill clearly lied about her vaccination status, because her husband told the world that vaccinated people can't get Covid.

Is she ill?

Is she suffering any actual symptoms?

Has the hating in America now progressed to jaded expressions of wishing death on their first lady?

Has the rush to support a future fascist dictator now just become a matter of fact.

Do Americans in the majority even object to the ideals of fascism?

We hear several times every day now, expressions of hope for the opportunity to murder their political opponents. They all can't be just blowing smoke while hiding behind a keyboard.

Has the hating in America now progressed to jaded expressions of wishing death on their first lady?

Has the rush to support a future fascist dictator now just become a matter of fact.

We hear several times every day now, expressions of hope for the opportunity to murder their political opponents. They all can't be just blowing smoke while hiding behind a keyboard.

"Now"? You people were doing that back in 2016.

Fuck her. Maybe she should take 50 more clot shots.

I hope she gets better, but you loons wished death on Trump when he got it.

“You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

Seems like a lie.

Are people who got vaxxed also getting COVID?

Yes.

You cultists are so pathetic.

Maybe the fucking video will help.

THIS IS A LIE.

WASHINGTON DC IS DEMANDING CHILDREN GET THE STAB TO GO TO SCHOOL.

Talk about disproportionately affecting black people…..holy shit.

I hope she gets better, but you loons wished death on Trump when he got it.
I think you're lying and you really would much prefer she dies of Covid. Your culture's priority needs Covid resulting in death as opposed to the vaccines minimizing the effects of Covid.

Jill Biden would be the ultimate prize for the extreme right.

No different than the left wishing death on Trump!

Forum List

Back