JFK Bombshell: Secret Service agent breaks silence with claim that blows up the 'magic bullet' theory and suggests there WAS more than one shooter

Here's a recent article where Landis explains how the bullet he found ended up on the seat.

~~~~~~
It has been proven that a frontal shot from the overpass was impossible because the wind shield would have been hit.
A vantage point from the book depository was the more logical and best spot to from.
More than likely the other gun used to kill JFK was the Swedish Mauser 6.5x55 mm rifle. Similar in caliber but far more accurate than the 6.5x52mm Carcano.

I told you I don't know what happen. What I told you is that there is significant evidence that suggest an accidental discharge was the fatal shot to Kennedy.

I referenced you the source where the evidence is presented.

You can do whatever you want. Read the book and see the evidence and see for yourself or not. I don't give a shit.
you have obviously not read Jim marrs book crossfire the plot to kill kennedy.far much closer to the truth than the debunked mortal error book.

~~~~~~
It has been proven that a frontal shot from the overpass was impossible because the wind shield would have been hit.
A vantage point from the book depository was the more logical and best spot to from.
More than likely the other gun used to kill JFK was the Swedish Mauser 6.5x55 mm rifle. Similar in caliber but far more accurate than the 6.5x52mm Carcano.

I don't know if that is what happen or not. None of us do.

However, the book provides some pretty compelling evidence that it could have happen.

The guy who wrote the book spent years assembling the evidence. He did his research.

The most compelling evidence is that the ballistic analysis strongly supports the theory that the bullet that went into his skull came from a lower trajectory than any of Oswald's shots and the wound was consistent with a .223 fragmentation.

Also, there is some video evidence of the SS fumbling with an AR-15. It is fuzzy but there never the less.

I think it also supports the theory because the government is holding back all of the records they have on the shooting. There was something rotten in Denmark that day and the government ain't telling. It could be the accidental shooting by a SS agent or something else. Who really knows?

I really don't give a shit one way or another. JFK stole the election in 1960 and was really a shitty President in most regards. Good riddance!
except you are doing what Allen Dulles grandson soupnazi does when he is proven wrong it was impossible to shoot him in the head from behind as the book mortal error cliams the fact all the Dallas doctors said it was an entrance wound from the front.

I agree with some of that but you’re dead wrong about JFK. He was our last great president and we had very few good ones since the nation began. Like you, many in the military and CIA hated JFK at the time. This was because he wanted peace with the USSR and was actively trying to end the Cold War and the war in Vietnam. Some say this is why Allen’s grandpa had him assassinated.
Flash was taken to school proven wrong jfk was a shitty president,he indeed was Americas last great president not part of the corrupt two party system,thst is why the cia killed him.

I agree with some of that but you’re dead wrong about JFK. He was our last great president and we had very few good ones since the nation began. Like you, many in the military and CIA hated JFK at the time. This was because he wanted peace with the USSR and was actively trying to end the Cold War and the war in Vietnam. Some say this is why Allen’s grandpa had him assassinated.
We will have to agree to disagree on that.

I lived in a town that had a real veteran of PT 109 that served with JFK. I heard him speak on two different occasions.

He said JFK was a terrible officer. The enlisted men ridiculed him behind his back. He was arrogant and even the other officers didn't like him.

The veteran blames JFK's incompetence for getting the boat sunk.

Except for his tax cuts he was very incompetent in his administration. The media and Hollywood loved him and that gave the public a distorted view of what he was really like.

Have you read the book?
Yes,but you have obviously not read Jim marrs book crossfire the plot to kill kennedy I referenced earlier which debunks thst book and proves the cia killed him and you also missed the post I mentioned as well which as well debunks that book that all the doctors that examined him said his head would was an entrance wound to the FRONT of the head,these were the best doctors in the world,mortal error claims thst an ss agent riding behind the motorcade accidentally slipped and fired the shot and killed kennedy which proves thst book is be because it’s been estabLished the entrance wound to the head came from the front despite paid shill soupnazi babble.

What's the book called, Flash? Several have been mentioned in the thread.
Mortal error is the name of it but it’s disinformation sense it claims an ss agent accidentLy slipped and fired a shot shooting him in the back of the head,it’s been debunked he got shot in the back of the head cause all the Dallas doctors said he was shot in the front of the head.

Read Jim marrs book crossfire the plot to kill kennedy it’s 100 times more accurate and debunks mortal error.

What's the book called, Flash? Several have been mentioned in the thread.

Like I have said several times I don't know what happen that day. None of us that are posting on this forum do.

However, I saw the two hour documentary that PBS did and I read the book.

To me there it is a very compelling theory supported by a significant amount of sound research.

I know it sounds preposterous to think that during an assassination attempt on a President that the people assigned to protect him would do something as stupid as to have an accidental discharge that resulted in a fatal wound.

We don't know if the bullets fired from Oswald's rifle would have been fatal or not. However, we do know that an accidental shot to the head from a .223 20 feet away is going to be fatal 100% of the time.

One of the most compelling pieces of evidence is that the head cavity wound was much more consistent with the fragmentation of a .223 than of the 6.5 Carcano.

The only thing I would suggest is that if you are interested then read the book and see the evidence that is presented and then come to your own conclusions.

My conclusion is that there is enough evidence to believe that it could have gone down that way. You may come to a different conclusion.

Yes,but you have obviously not read Jim marrs book crossfire the plot to kill kennedy I referenced earlier which debunks thst book and proves the cia killed him and you also missed the post I mentioned as well which as well debunks that book that all the doctors that examined him said his head would was an entrance wound to the FRONT of the head,these were the best doctors in the world,mortal error claims thst an ss agent riding behind the motorcade accidentally slipped and fired the shot and killed kennedy which proves thst book is be because it’s been estabLished the entrance wound to the head came from the front despite paid shill soupnazi babble.

I think you are lying. I don't think you read the book.

If you read Menninger's book then you know that it is a very compelling theory supported by some damn good research.

I know the stupid conspiracy theorists love to come up with all kinds of silly ass shit about other shooters and that is fine if that floats your boat.

I personally believe that the connection to Oswald by some other group either in the government or elsewhere is much more sinister than we could ever imagine.

The fact of the matter is that Oswald put bullets into JFK.

The only question is did he shoot all the bullets?

The last thing anybody would want to believe is that some dumb accident resulted in the fatal shot from JFK's own SS detail. That would be horrific.

However, occasionally shit happens.

I don't know if did happen or not. I just know that Menniger put forth a very strong case that it did happen.

Flash
We will have to agree to disagree on that.

I lived in a town that had a real veteran of PT 109 that served with JFK. I heard him speak on two different occasions.

He said JFK was a terrible officer. The enlisted men ridiculed him behind his back. He was arrogant and even the other officers didn't like him.

The veteran blames JFK's incompetence for getting the boat sunk.

Except for his tax cuts he was very incompetent in his administration. The media and Hollywood loved him and that gave the public a distorted view of what he was really like.
His actions in WWII are meaningless as relates his presidency. Plus many claim he was a hero.

At any rate, he volunteered to fight and being a rich kid with a bad back, didn’t have to. So, you might give credit where credit is due.

Flash

His actions in WWII are meaningless as relates his presidency. Plus many claim he was a hero.

At any rate, he volunteered to fight and being a rich kid with a bad back, didn’t have to. So, you might give credit where credit is due.
He did swim to other islands looking for food for his wounded comrades. Those waters had plenty of sharks.

Flash

His rich father may have been able to get him out of serving but most men his age served in WWII either in the military or building weapons.

I doubt he had much of choice. He was no hero. He was an arrogant dumbass.

Like I said, the media and Hollywood that loved him dearly did a lot to craft the public perception of him.

In fact it was understanding that I had been duped by them about JFK that led to my distrust of the media and Hollywood that I still have to this day. If they pulled the wool over our eyes about JFK what else were they lying about?

His rich father may have been able to get him out of serving but most men his age served in WWII either in the military or building weapons.

I doubt he had much of choice. He was no hero. He was an arrogant dumbass.

Like I said, the media and Hollywood that loved him dearly did a lot to craft the public perception of him.

In fact it was understanding that I had been duped by them about JFK that led to my distrust of the media and Hollywood that I still have to this day. If they pulled the wool over our eyes about JFK what else were they lying about?
Of course he had a choice. He chose to join up. Give him credit.

Like I have said several times I don't know what happen that day. None of us that are posting on this forum do.

However, I saw the two hour documentary that PBS did and I read the book.

To me there it is a very compelling theory supported by a significant amount of sound research.

I know it sounds preposterous to think that during an assassination attempt on a President that the people assigned to protect him would do something as stupid as to have an accidental discharge that resulted in a fatal wound.

We don't know if the bullets fired from Oswald's rifle would have been fatal or not. However, we do know that an accidental shot to the head from a .223 20 feet away is going to be fatal 100% of the time.

One of the most compelling pieces of evidence is that the head cavity wound was much more consistent with the fragmentation of a .223 than of the 6.5 Carcano.

The only thing I would suggest is that if you are interested then read the book and see the evidence that is presented and then come to your own conclusions.

My conclusion is that there is enough evidence to believe that it could have gone down that way. You may come to a different conclusion.
all i can say is you NEED to read Jim Marrs book CROSSFIRE,the plot to kill kennedy.

Amazon product ASIN 0465031803
It was 100 times more accurate to the truth on what actually really happened than what the warren commission said.Gipper will tell you it is one of the very best books on the assassination. you also should watch this excellent documentary THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY. this excellent video series is over 7 hours long so IF you are SERIOUS about learning the truth,you need to watch it.just watch one hour a day for the first 7 days.

Its your choice,read the book and watch this video and learn or dont,if you choose not to then you wont know many facts about the case me and gipper do,makes no difference to me one way or the other if you dont want to read Marrs book and watch the video and learn.

Last edited:
Is there any evidence JFK knew the Mob fixed the election in Chicago? His daddy was involved but I don’t believe JFK knew of this criminal effort.
:yes_text12: exactly, Yeah Joe was a crook and corrupt but Kennedy was nothing like his father. Sure joe used his connections to the mob to get kennedy elected but there has NEVER been a shread of evidence that Kennedy had any involvement or anything to do with the vote fraud unlike the massive evidence there is against biden in the last election.

Forum List

Back