From Bidens family members

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY

The right already knew all of this. Look at the non blinking version of Joe. It's short, watch it. His family says Joe died 2019 and was replaced with an actor. That is correct.

Inauguration day 2021 3 things happened.

1) Trump left the WH, flew to Joint Andrews and was sworn in as Commander and Chief of the military.

2) Fake Joe had an inauguration at Tyler Perrys facsimile of the Whitehouse and was sworn in an president of the bankrupt and defunct "United States Incorporated, 1871" passed by 44th congress.

3) Arlington held a 3 cannon, 21 gun salute. That is ONLY for one of 2 events. Death of a president, or honor a visiting foreign dignitary.

Last edited:
Shows both, watch it everyone. Happy to hear at least 1 person besides me on this forum can see that. Also added/edited my original post, worth a look.
I'm real good with faces/family resemblances, things like that.

Is that even a real video Biden supposedly did, though? I'd have to see the original put out by the White House

or press or whatever.

If they were going to replace Biden with an actor why couldn't they have used Clint Eastwood? Or at least somebody like Tom Cruise the little brat.

I'm real good with faces/family resemblances, things like that.

Is that even a real video Biden supposedly did, though? I'd have to see the original put out by the White House

or press or whatever.
Then you are one of the few with the power of observation AND it's linked to your brain. Most don't. Vid looks real to me. I have seen those clips all over and more with the same actors different scenarios . 2 of the actors are Arthur Roberts and Struan Rogers. One cracks me up, a complete clown. "God save the queen" (dead 2 years previous) "gimme me a break man" and the most recent clip. Sec Buttigieg introduced Joe. Joe goes "thank you Sec Bootijuice"

Then you are one of the few with the power of observation AND it's linked to your brain. Most don't. Vid looks real to me. I have seen those clips all over and more with the same actors different scenarios . 2 of the actors are Arthur Roberts and Struan Rogers. One cracks me up, a complete clown. "God save the queen" (dead 2 years previous) "gimme me a break man" and the most recent clip. Sec Buttigieg introduced Joe. Joe goes "thank you Sec Bootijuice"
I'd have to see an official video where they're putting that first one out as Biden.

I'd have to see an official video where they're putting that first one out as Biden.
There are vids from real Biden and fake Biden all over, reporter vids, official.

Remember Joe has unattached ear lobes, fake Joe they are attached.

Joe has Blue eyes, fake Joe has Brown.

Joe is right handed, fake Joe is left.

Joe signs J. R. Biden. Fake Joe signs R. Biden J. and that's just one of the doubles, there are more. Look at the attached ears in 2 and 6.

Fw2AlZgWYAgYdPZ.jpg

Forum List

Back