JFK - 58 years and still hiding

Allen as you well know, Oswald never fired a gun that day. All the evidence shows this. Surely grandpa told you the truth.
Wrong Lee.

He did in fact fire a rifle and a pistol that day and all the evidence proves it.

Unoike you that evidence has been posted. Your idiotic claim to the contrary is a lie yiou pulled out of your ass and everyone knowds this you especially.

You have not and cannot post any evidence.

That is because Papageorgio you don’t want to deny reality that you have always had your head up wrongwingers ass the dumbfuck who is so stupid he thinks the Rams are still in St. Louis and you actually listen to this guy, and even try to tell yourself he owns me when it’s the other way sround:rofl:
I disagree with rightwinger more often than not, he is a lefty, I’m conservative YOU put me on fake ignore, not the other way around stupid. I’m not in denial about anything. I don’t converse with you because you are an idiot and I don’t like conversations with real dumb people like you. You are still owned by rightwinger and you are still too stupid to realize it. Now, put me back on your fake ignore.

This just in………Oswald did it

LOL! Gosh, seriously? Did you just beam here from the 1960s? You might want to read Dr. Josiah Thompson's recent book Last Second in Dallas, which contains further scientific verification of the HSCA acoustical evidence of four gunshots and two gunmen.

Are you aware that no rifleman in any of the numerous reenactments has ever been able to duplicate Oswald's alleged shooting feat of two hits out of three shots in 5.6 seconds while firing from an elevation of 60 feet on the first and only attempt? Never. Not one.

LOL! Gosh, seriously? Did you just beam here from the 1960s? You might want to read Dr. Josiah Thompson's recent book Last Second in Dallas, which contains further scientific verification of the HSCA acoustical evidence of four gunshots and two gunmen.

Are you aware that no rifleman in any of the numerous reenactments has ever been able to duplicate Oswald's alleged shooting feat of two hits out of three shots in 5.6 seconds while firing from an elevation of 60 feet on the first and only attempt? Never. Not one.
Sorry
Not engaging in your wild theories and pseudoscience

Never met a Marine who says he couldn’t have duplicated Oswalds shot

There were three shots fired from the rear
The Warren Commission got it right

Sorry
Not engaging in your wild theories and pseudoscience

Never met a Marine who says he couldn’t have duplicated Oswalds shot

There were three shots fired from the rear
The Warren Commission got it right

So the House Select Committee on Assassinations engaged in "wild theories and pseudoscience" but the Warren Commission "got it right"???!!!

You've never met a Marine who says he couldn't have duplicated Oswald's alleged shooting feat???!!!! Wow! That's very odd, because the most famous sniper in Marine history, Carlos Hathcock, said he could not do what Oswald allegedly did.

I wonder how many of those Marines you supposedly knew were aware that not even Master-rated riflemen have been able to duplicate Oswald's alleged shooting feat in any of the reenactments that have been done since 1963.

So the House Select Committee on Assassinations engaged in "wild theories and pseudoscience" but the Warren Commission "got it right"???!!!

You've never met a Marine who says he couldn't have duplicated Oswald's alleged shooting feat???!!!! Wow! That's very odd, because the most famous sniper in Marine history, Carlos Hathcock, said he could not do what Oswald allegedly did.

I wonder how many of those Marines you supposedly knew were aware that not even Master-rated riflemen have been able to duplicate Oswald's alleged shooting feat in any of the reenactments that have been done since 1963.
It was an easy shot for any Marine to hit two out of three.
Especially with a scope

The Oswald shot has been duplicated many times

It was an easy shot for any Marine to hit two out of three.
Especially with a scope

The Oswald shot has been duplicated many times

SMH. Did you watch this video before you posted it? This is the CBS test, about which I've written extensively. Not one of the shooters duplicated Oswald's alleged feat because none of them scored the required hits on the first and only attempt. The state trooper scored two hits on his **second** attempt. Howard Donahue scored three hits on his **third** attempt. Oswald would have had only one attempt. Furthermore, all of the riflemen were allowed to practice just before the test, whereas Oswald had no such opportunity. And, the test did not involve firing from a partially closed window nor in the cramped conditions in which Oswald would have had to fire. So, no, no rifleman in this test duplicated Oswald's feat, and not one of them fired under conditions that were similar to those in which Oswald would have fired (partially closed window and a cramped space)..

Last edited:
SMH. Did you watch this video before you posted it? This is the CBS test, about which I've written extensively. Not one of the shooters duplicated Oswald's alleged feat because none of them scored the required hits on the first and only attempt. The state trooper scored two hits on his **second** attempt. Howard Donahue scored three hits on his **third** attempt. Oswald would have had only one attempt. Furthermore, all of the riflemen were allowed to practice just before the test. And, the test did not involve firing from a partially closed window nor in the cramped conditions in which Oswald would have had to fire. So, no, no rifleman in this test duplicated Oswald's feat, and not one of them fired under conditions that were similar to those in which Oswald would have fired (partially closed window and a cramped space)..
Oswald missed on his first attempt
The next two he hit

Oswald missed on his first attempt
The next two he hit

Now you're just being silly. A shot is not an attempt in this context, as you surely know. And no one knows which of the sixth-floor gunman's shots missed. It is unlikely that he missed with his first and closest shot. Oswald had only one attempt to kill Kennedy with three shots. Supposedly he scored two hits out of three shots. He only had one attempt, one set of three shots. None of the riflemen in the CBS test scored at least two hits on their first attempt, their first set of three shots.

Your ridiculous lies and fantasies will always go down in history as lies and fantasy. Sorry.

Post some real evidence for once Allen.
Yeah just once in your life Allen.btw gipper you never answered my question why you have Admiral idiot on ignore but you won’t do the same as Allen as I have told you to do a hundred times.

As always,wrongwinger proves he is on drugs,thst is one fir the ages by the shill from Langley thst the HSCA engaged in wild theories but the Warren commission somehow got it right,his boss sure pays him a lot for all this shit he comes up with all the time. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:
You should be no surprised in the least he has that warped view,he STILL thinks the Rams are still playing in St. Louis.I’m not kidding,I can’t make this shit up,he really thinks that,I’m serious,no joke. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
That is because Papageorgio you don’t want to deny reality that you have always had your head up wrongwingers ass the dumbfuck who is so stupid he thinks the Rams are still in St. Louis and you actually listen to this guy, and even try to tell yourself he owns me when it’s the other way sround:rofl:
This is comical that pooper pretty much admits to all this that he has his head up wrongwingers ass who still thinks the Rams are still playing in St. Louis. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:Pooper Papageorgio you sure pick em,the ones to have your head up the ass of. :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah just once in your life Allen.btw gipper you never answered my question why you have Admiral idiot on ignore but you won’t do the same as Allen as I have told you to do a hundred times.
Allen’s just a silly boy. I greatly enjoy kicking his ass, so I won’t ban him. He’s way too much fun.

Admiral is just a brainless vulgar asshole. I banned him again for five years.

F
SMH. Did you watch this video before you posted it? This is the CBS test, about which I've written extensively. Not one of the shooters duplicated Oswald's alleged feat because none of them scored the required hits on the first and only attempt. The state trooper scored two hits on his **second** attempt. Howard Donahue scored three hits on his **third** attempt. Oswald would have had only one attempt. Furthermore, all of the riflemen were allowed to practice just before the test, whereas Oswald had no such opportunity. And, the test did not involve firing from a partially closed window nor in the cramped conditions in which Oswald would have had to fire. So, no, no rifleman in this test duplicated Oswald's feat, and not one of them fired under conditions that were similar to those in which Oswald would have fired (partially closed window and a cramped space)..
Facts don’t matter. They just believe.

Allen’s just a silly boy. I greatly enjoy kicking his ass, so I won’t ban him. He’s way too much fun.

Admiral is just a brainless vulgar asshole. I banned him again for five years.
You spend time on Allen cause it’s funny watching him get worked up about not proving anything and not being able to change your
Mind which he seems obsessed over is why you bother with him right :iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back