JFK - 58 years and still hiding

You do realise don’t you gipper that this Admiral is an Admiral for the deep state right.
He’s too dumb even for the deep state. Now Allen, he’s without doubt a member in good standing of the deep state. Probably due to his grandpa’s numerous horrific actions.

He’s too dumb even for the deep state. Now Allen, he’s without doubt a member in good standing of the deep state. Probably due to his grandpa’s numerous horrific actions.
Allen is too stupid for the deep state,as we both know he posts in his grandfathers basement,never ventures outside of it,hence his obsession of addressing people in the first person who has him on ignore he is so desperate fir attention from anybody thst will listen to him tell me,why do you have sdmiral on ignore but not Allen.

Put me back on ignore, I’m not going to answer any question from you.
That is because Papageorgio you don’t want to deny reality that you have always had your head up wrongwingers ass the dumbfuck who is so stupid he thinks the Rams are still in St. Louis and you actually listen to this guy, and even try to tell yourself he owns me when it’s the other way sround:rofl:

That is because Papageorgio you don’t want to deny reality that you have always had your head up wrongwingers ass the dumbfuck who is so stupid he thinks the Rams are still in St. Louis and you actually listen to this guy, and even try to tell yourself he owns me when it’s the other way sround:rofl:
The whiny little B that started the thread puts everyone on ignore that challenges him or offers up the evidence he pretends to ask for. So go whine to him.

I did. As did many others now you post some which you have never done
Hey Allen, I just watched Stone’s documentary on the JFK CONSPIRACY. I think you’ll like. There are several very nice shots of your grandpa Dulles. He kind of looks like a psychopathic mass murderer.

Hey Allen, I just watched Stone’s documentary on the JFK CONSPIRACY. I think you’ll like. There are several very nice shots of your grandpa Dulles. He kind of looks like a psychopathic mass murderer.
Hey lee where is your fucking evidence?

Forum List

Back