JFK - 58 years and still hiding

LOL! Gosh, seriously? Did you just beam here from the 1960s? You might want to read Dr. Josiah Thompson's recent book Last Second in Dallas, which contains further scientific verification of the HSCA acoustical evidence of four gunshots and two gunmen.

Are you aware that no rifleman in any of the numerous reenactments has ever been able to duplicate Oswald's alleged shooting feat of two hits out of three shots in 5.6 seconds while firing from an elevation of 60 feet on the first and only attempt? Never. Not one.
WRONG.

Many many experts and non experts have been able to easily duplicate his shooting.

Contrary to myth the experts and non experts used by the Warren Commission not only duplicated it but improved it.

The fact is his so called feat was an easily accomplished sghooting strint which the average soldier or deer hunter could have matched or exceeded.

The so called acoustic evidence has never been verified it was in fact debunked by the very experts who presented it to the HSCA

ll
Oswald never fired a shot that day. All the evidence proves this.
Yes he did and all the evidence proves it. Massive evideence has been posted on this and every other cite which you are outright lying about.

You cannot cite evidence to the contrary.

You spend time on Allen cause it’s funny watching him get worked up about not proving anything and not being able to change your
Mind which he seems obsessed over is why you bother with him right :iyfyus.jpg:
I haven proven everything I stated.

I own you like a whore

LOL! Gosh, seriously? Did you just beam here from the 1960s? You might want to read Dr. Josiah Thompson's recent book Last Second in Dallas, which contains further scientific verification of the HSCA acoustical evidence of four gunshots and two gunmen.

Are you aware that no rifleman in any of the numerous reenactments has ever been able to duplicate Oswald's alleged shooting feat of two hits out of three shots in 5.6 seconds while firing from an elevation of 60 feet on the first and only attempt? Never. Not one.
You are talking to a paid shill of Langley,you seem to forget that.

SMH. Did you watch this video before you posted it? This is the CBS test, about which I've written extensively. Not one of the shooters duplicated Oswald's alleged feat because none of them scored the required hits on the first and only attempt. The state trooper scored two hits on his **second** attempt. Howard Donahue scored three hits on his **third** attempt. Oswald would have had only one attempt. Furthermore, all of the riflemen were allowed to practice just before the test, whereas Oswald had no such opportunity. And, the test did not involve firing from a partially closed window nor in the cramped conditions in which Oswald would have had to fire. So, no, no rifleman in this test duplicated Oswald's feat, and not one of them fired under conditions that were similar to those in which Oswald would have fired (partially closed window and a cramped space)..

You are talking to a paid shill of Langley,you seem to forget that.
No one is

You simply such at this

ll

Yes he did and all the evidence proves it. Massive evideence has been posted on this and every other cite which you are outright lying about.

You cannot cite evidence to the contrary.
No finger prints. No gun powder on him. And he couldn’t have been on the sixth floor when the shots where fired. Witnesses proved this.

No finger prints. No gun powder on him. And he couldn’t have been on the sixth floor when the shots where fired. Witnesses proved this.
Wrong.

Prints were found on gthe rifle and shell casings.

Yes there was gun powder found on him and that has been proven on this thread by another poster with a link.

He was on that floor as proven by witnesses.

Those are facts you pulled your evidence out of your ass and they are prvoen lies.

Deal with it gipper you are wrong and proven so

After all these years our government still refuses to release the information. Just as Don protected the CIA, so does Joe.

View attachment 567116
CIA continues to conceal JFK assassination files. But here’s what we do know | Opinion BY JEFFERSON MORLEY UPDATED NOVEMBER 21, 2021 8:03 PM

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-ed/article256018857.html#storylink=cpy

Biden postpones release of JFK assassination files, citing pandemic-related delays​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ination-files-citing-pandemic-related-delays/
Russia ordered the hit, the US hid the facts to prevent a war with Russia. Mob hit used to hide the patsy...

Wrong.

Prints were found on gthe rifle and shell casings.

Yes there was gun powder found on him and that has been proven on this thread by another poster with a link.

He was on that floor as proven by witnesses.

Those are facts you pulled your evidence out of your ass and they are prvoen lies.

Deal with it gipper you are wrong and proven so
Wrong. As usual.

Wrong. As usual.
I am correct what I stated were documented proven facts.

What you posted were long since debunked falsehoods

The evidence proves you wrong and that is the end of it.

The evidence proves conclusively Oswald shot Kennedy and no evideence supports anyone else shooting Kennedy

Your ridiculous lies and fantasies will always go down in history as lies and fantasy. Sorry.

Wow, another Warren Commission true believer. I take it you've never heard of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, which reinvestigated the case from 1977 to 1979, and which concluded that JFK was killed by a conspiracy, that there were four shots and two gunmen, and that Oswald was being impersonated in Mexico City shortly before the assassination?

It is not "ridiculous lies and fantasies" to note the fact that no rifleman in any of the several reenactments has ever duplicated Oswald's alleged shooting feat: two hits in three shots in under six seconds on the first and only attempt, and with no opportunity to fire warm-up shots before the event and while firing in a cramped space through a partially open window.

This is not to mention the strong eyewitness evidence that Oswald was on the first and second floors just before, during, and immediately after the shooting.

I am correct what I stated were documented proven facts.

What you posted were long since debunked falsehoods

The evidence proves you wrong and that is the end of it.

The evidence proves conclusively Oswald shot Kennedy and no evideence supports anyone else shooting Kennedy
Oh Allen…
The evidence is overwhelming that Oswald was the patsy and your grandpa was the murderer mastermind. Just admit it.

Wow, another Warren Commission true believer. I take it you've never heard of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, which reinvestigated the case from 1977 to 1979, and which concluded that JFK was killed by a conspiracy, that there were four shots and two gunmen, and that Oswald was being impersonated in Mexico City shortly before the assassination?

It is not "ridiculous lies and fantasies" to note the fact that no rifleman in any of the several reenactments has ever duplicated Oswald's alleged shooting feat: two hits in three shots in under six seconds on the first and only attempt, and with no opportunity to fire warm-up shots before the event and while firing in a cramped space through a partially open window.

This is not to mention the strong eyewitness evidence that Oswald was on the first and second floors just before, during, and immediately after the shooting.
The House Select Committee on Assassination did not arrive at such specific conclusions. They only concluded a probable conspieracy.

That conclusion was based exclusively on a dictaphone tape from one of the officers in the motorcade who had his mike stuck in the transmit position. Their analysis of this tape was debunked by the very experts who analyzed it which in turn destroys the conclusion.

He was not being impersonated and it would be meaningless for anyone to impersonate him at all.

Once again you are stating a lie.

In all of the renactments the marksmen were not only able to duplicate but exceed Oswald's shooting performance.

You are stuck in 1970s conspiracy myth which has been disproven.

There were never any such wigtnesses placing him on anotherr floor before the shooting or during it

Oh Allen…
The evidence is overwhelming that Oswald was the patsy and your grandpa was the murderer mastermind. Just admit it.
No it is not.

There is no such evidence lee

He acted aklone and that has been conclusively proven

There is some excellent evidence that Oswald was involved. The evidence that he acted alone is not so tidy.

And I still think Jack Kennedy was killed for a reason larger than the insanity of a lone assassin. Not a good reason. But enough to believe that it wasn’t just one scumbag.

No it is not.

There is no such evidence lee

He acted aklone and that has been conclusively proven
Allen could you please tell me this? When the great JFK said he would, “splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds,” how did grandpa Dulles respond to that?

Allen could you please tell me this? When the great JFK said he would, “splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it into the winds,” how did grandpa Dulles respond to that?
Hey Allen, just one more question. I’m curious to know what grandpa Dulles thought of Jim Garrison. I have it from a reliable source that your grandpa intended to have him murdered, but died before he could kill again. Could you please shed some light on this?

Hey Allen, just one more question. I’m curious to know what grandpa Dulles thought of Jim Garrison. I have it from a reliable source that your grandpa intended to have him murdered, but died before he could kill again. Could you please shed some light on this?
Hey OSwald name the source

Forum List

Back