JFK - 58 years and still hiding

Hey Allen, just one more question. I’m curious to know what grandpa Dulles thought of Jim Garrison. I have it from a reliable source that your grandpa intended to have him murdered, but died before he could kill again. Could you please shed some light on this?
No answer about this source I see.

SO as ALWAYS people see what a dunce you are. No one intended to have him killed.

No answer about this source I see.

SO as ALWAYS people see what a dunce you are. No one intended to have him killed.
Oh so grandpa Dulles did plan to the kill Garrison. Thanks. I thought so.

An entertaining exercise is to try to get Warren Commission true believers, aka lone-gunman theorists, to explain the clear evidence, ignored by the Warren Commission but developed by the HSCA, that someone was impersonating Oswald at the Soviet embassy in Mexico City just weeks before the assassination? Now, why oh why would anyone be impersonating Oswald at the Soviet embassy and in such a way as to make it appear that he was trying to contact a Soviet assassin--again, just weeks before the assassination?

The answer is obvious: Someone was trying to establish an incriminating trail that would make it seem that Oswald shot JFK at the behest of the Soviets.

An entertaining exercise is to try to get Warren Commission true believers, aka lone-gunman theorists, to explain the clear evidence, ignored by the Warren Commission but developed by the HSCA, that someone was impersonating Oswald at the Soviet embassy in Mexico City just weeks before the assassination? Now, why oh why would anyone be impersonating Oswald at the Soviet embassy and in such a way as to make it appear that he was trying to contact a Soviet assassin--again, just weeks before the assassination?

The answer is obvious: Someone was trying to establish an incriminating trail that would make it seem that Oswald shot JFK at the behest of the Soviets.

There was no one impersonating him.

That entire issue was prpopven to be nothing more than a mistake by gthe people conducting surveillance on the embassy.

That is fact but moving on your so called obvious answer is idiotic.

If he were being set up to take the fall as a lone gunman it would have made no sense tro incriminate others.

Vidsiting an embassy is NOT trying to contact an assassin,

Okay okay. The source is your close friend. James Angleton’s grandson. I’m guessing you two grew up together playing “let’s kill JFK.”
Oswald killed JFK as all the evidence shows,.
Angleton never made any statement about the assassination so you are a liar as Always

Oswald killed JFK as all the evidence shows,.
Angleton never made any statement about the assassination so you are a liar as Always
So you knew Angleton. Wow. Cool. What was he like? Was he a psycho like your grandpa?

Name your source.

It was not angleton so go ahead boy name your course with a link
Okay. It was General Curtis Lemay’s grandson. I suspect you knew him too. Did you play “let’s kill JFK” with him too, when you were a little boy?

Okay. It was General Curtis Lemay’s grandson. I suspect you knew him too. Did you play “let’s kill JFK” with him too, when you were a little boy?
So you admit you have no source and your claim was a lie like all of your claims. We have that straight,

Yoiu are back at square one. The evidence proves Oswald shot JFK and no evidence supports anyone else involved.

So you admit you have no source and your claim was a lie like all of your claims. We have that straight,

Yoiu are back at square one. The evidence proves Oswald shot JFK and no evidence supports anyone else involved.
Ops. My mistake. It was actually Cord Meyer’s grandson. Surely you know him. Did you play “let’s kill JFK” with him too?

Ops. My mistake. It was actually Cord Meyer’s grandson. Surely you know him. Did you play “let’s kill JFK” with him too?
Your mistake was lyiing in the first place.

Like you always do when evidence proves you wrong

Forum List

Back