Jewry

Yet- Manifest Destiny by stupid fucks. Murdering "savages", savagely because the only good Indian is a dead Indian because they don't worship the god we demand is omnipotent so lets do the christian thing and round them up after starving them and put them in open cages so we can benefit- sorry, that shit don't wash with me bud.
You seem to confusing government with spirituality--which is the major part of why individuals practice religious beliefs. Since separation of Church and State we have a clearer picture of what State was doing versus what religion was doing.

If this thread was about Islam , there'd be flames everywhere by now

~S~
Islam you can understand. You can ph uk with Christians. But if you are not a Muslim why don't you go ph uk with Islamic people. As an individual. Watch their response.

The relevance of the Torah.

90154555_10221182141723913_7793759427550511104_n.jpg
Wow... read that last week, but didn't pay attention.

May HaShem grant us the privilege to witness soon all 24 shifts of Cohanim serve in purity.

Last edited:
A couple other things: 1), if jews are already chosen why bother?

Indeed, why you bother?

(2), if God will save you from yourself why bother?

Because G-d didn't put humanity in an unattainable position.
Freedom of choice means humanity has the privilege to participate, take a significant active part
in G-d's plan to fix themselves with the rest of creation.

(3) why did an omnipotent completely ignore the western hemisphere for his demagoguing?

That's not even a question,
merely confession to the shallow none sense that feeds your confusion.

Jewish thought is all about the art of questioning.

What then is the balanced view then?

Bet you didn't think I knew how to rock 'n' roll.
Oh, I got yahweh's stamp on my very soul.
There ain't no need to be a wailing wall flower,
'Cause now we're living on jew power.

I knew all the time but now I'm gonna let you know:
We're the chosen ones, no matter if it's fast or slow.
Ain't gonna stop until the rapture hour,

Bet you didn't think I knew how to bank 'n' roll.
Our man Netanyahus never on the dole
There ain't no need to be a super power,

Talking to you, now.
Your Armageddons gonna come for you.

~S~ w/apologies to Mr Clapton

You are free to scoff at the notion that the Jews are God's chosen people, but why such persecution over the years, and with such persecution, why are they still here and seemingly flourishing?

Does it not strike you odd?
You are free to scoff at the notion that the Jews are God's chosen people, but why such persecution over the years, and with such persecution, why are they still here and seemingly flourishing?

Does it not strike you odd?

not at all -

good question, could it be the non intervention stated by the Almighty to allow for the uninterrupted conclusion determining humanities destiny ... or was it just for the jews - hard to believe they will ever be anything else than what they already are, so why is time then still progressing. chosen one.

Do you even understand why they are God's chosen people?

Being God's chosen people may sound like he is treating them better than other people, but having privilege is not always what it is cracked up to be. Just look at the persecution over the years. No other people have been persecuted like the Jewish people, not even close.
the American Indian (over a century) , The Bosnian's, Cambodian's USSR, Sudan, Syria, Kosovo , Bangladesh and many more could well compete Votto

and guess what> when my pop made it to Dauchau in '45, they found a lot more than just jewish inmates there....

Vatican City has walls...and their immigration policy is much stricter than that of the United States.

D5Pp5euVUAMhfhl.jpg

But, let me, an unwashed, play along- as I've stated many times I don't get the admiration, the devotion, the adoration the worshiping of jews by christians in light of the fact jewry is an enemy of christian doctrine- the article linked in the OP pointed out some pretty conspicuous evidence that jews despise christians- and no, I'm not fascinated by jews- I'm appalled at the ignorance of christians which is what I question.

we're actually 'infidels' according to multiple religmo doctrines....

You seem to confusing government with spirituality--which is the major part of why individuals practice religious beliefs. Since separation of Church and State we have a clearer picture of what State was doing versus what religion was doing.

That's far from being a universal sentiment on this rock Meri, we might acknowledge separation , but do not practice it in foreign policy

IE, answering a Q with a Q ?

that's the art of dodging the bullet

~S~

Being God's chosen people may sound like he is treating them better than other people, but having privilege is not always what it is cracked up to be. Just look at the persecution over the years. No other people have been persecuted like the Jewish people, not even close.
the American Indian (over a century) , The Bosnian's, Cambodian's USSR, Sudan, Syria, Kosovo , Bangladesh and many more could well compete Votto

and guess what> when my pop made it to Dauchau in '45, they found a lot more than just jewish inmates there....

Vatican City has walls...and their immigration policy is much stricter than that of the United States.

D5Pp5euVUAMhfhl.jpg

But, let me, an unwashed, play along- as I've stated many times I don't get the admiration, the devotion, the adoration the worshiping of jews by christians in light of the fact jewry is an enemy of christian doctrine- the article linked in the OP pointed out some pretty conspicuous evidence that jews despise christians- and no, I'm not fascinated by jews- I'm appalled at the ignorance of christians which is what I question.

That's far from being a universal sentiment on this rock Meri, we might acknowledge separation , but do not practice it in foreign policy

~S~

You've got no idea.

~S~
If they really fit the definition of a real question, and if one is even interested in real answers to begin with, there's much more than 2 dimensions to questions.

Merely the way of sharp minds to peel the layers and cut through shallow waters.

That's how a developed sense for a real question versus pretentious leading ones looks like.

D5Pp5euVUAMhfhl.jpg

~S~

Well let's see, who competes with the Jewish persecution?

1. Slavery for 500 years on Egypt.

2. Canaanite persecutions in the Holy land.

3. Assyrian conquest of the Northern Kingdom

4. Babylonian conquest of the Southern kingdom and subsequent bondage in Babylon.

5. Jewish people dispersed throughout the world and persecution for centuries in Europe climaxing in the Holocaust.

6. Land granted in Israel by the UN only to have surrounding Islamic nations surrounding them protesting and ready to attack.

7. Subsequent Arab Israeli wars. Not one day of peace.

7. Subsequent never ending feud with Arabs claiming to be indigenous people resulting in 24/7 terrorism in their own home land.

8. World wide persecution of the Zionist state resulting in far more UN resolutions against Israel than any other country on earth for such things as building walls, even ones engaged in mass genocide like the Sudan and Syria.

9. Continual world wide condemnation of Israel while essentially ignoring far worse regimes like North Korea and Iran.

D5Pp5euVUAMhfhl.jpg

~S~

4. Babylonian conquest of the Southern kingdom and subsequent bondage in Babylon.

5. Jewish people dispersed throughout the world and persecution for centuries in Europe climaxing in the Holocaust.

6. Land granted in Israel by the UN only to have surrounding Islamic nations surrounding them protesting and ready to attack.

7. Subsequent never ending feud with Arabs claiming to be indigenous people resulting in 24/7 terrorism in their own home land.

8. World wide persecution of the Zionist state resulting in far more UN resolutions against Israel than any other country on earth for such things as building walls, even ones engaged in mass genocide like the Sudan and Syria.

9. Continual world wide condemnation of Israel while essentially ignoring far worse regimes like North Korea and Iran.

Others could compete with body count Votto, but i'll agree not the history

And there are two sides to every conflict in history, albeit the victors get to edit to their liking

But what jewish history really reeks of, is simply not getting along with anyone anywhere

And then layin' the whole guilt trip thing on the rest of humanity when it doesn't work out for them

fact is, one could copy /paste a lot of these accusations right on into IM2's perpetual racists rants, all the same shtick ......

~S~

The purpose of religion should be to give people moral guidance.
But some people turn religion into tribal warfare.
Islam and Catholicism have killed the most people in the name of their religions.
But, Islam specifically calls for the extermination of other religions.

D5Pp5euVUAMhfhl.jpg

~S~

Others could compete with body count Votto, but i'll agree not the history

And there are two sides to every conflict in history, albeit the victors get to edit to their liking

But what jewish history really reeks of, is simply not getting along with anyone anywhere

And then layin' the whole guilt trip thing on the rest of humanity when it doesn't work out for them

fact is, one could copy /paste a lot of these accusations right on into IM2's perpetual racists rants, all the same shtick ......

~S~

Are you a Holocaust denier?

~S~
If they really fit the definition of a real question, and if one is even interested in real answers to begin with, there's much more than 2 dimensions to questions.

Merely the way of sharp minds to peel the layers and cut through shallow waters.

That's how a developed sense for a real question versus pretentious leading ones looks like.

pretentious when indefinitely waiting for the solution to their question.

The purpose of religion should be to give people moral guidance.
But some people turn religion into tribal warfare.
Islam and Catholicism have killed the most people in the name of their religions.
But, Islam specifically calls for the extermination of other religions.
They have more adherents. Who is to say Jews wouldn’t have done the same had they had larger numbers?

That's the art of questioning at work. That’s peeling back the layers. That’s a real question.

~S~

pretentious when indefinitely waiting for the solution to their question.
I find the whole discussion on pretension to be quite ironic. The people I have had the displeasure of conversing with in this thread are full of pretension and subjectivity. There’s enough bias in this thread to fill an ocean.

What's the difference between xtian girls and Jewish girls?

Xtian girls have fake jewelry and real orgasms.

It would be super awesome if a balanced view were used.
What then is the balanced view then?

Is abortion mass genocide?

Should the Catholic church continue to hide priests who molest children?

Should they have come out publicly against the Nazi Holocaust even though it would have cost them their lives and treasure?

Instead, we get that building walls are evil from the Pope.

Should he be so consumed with removing Trump and ignoring these other REAL problems?

Yes or no?

And is building walls evil? According to Nehemiah in the Bible building walls actually helped save the city of Jerusalem, yet not a word about it from these "theologians".

It's time to face some facts, Leftists have taken over the Vatican, just like they have infiltrated pretty much every organization in the face of the planet. Their specialty is human politics and manipulating wealth to their advantage.
You speak of leftists while employing critical theory which is a cultural Marxist practice. You probably don’t even realize you are doing it.
So I'm not suppose to be critical of a Pope who chastises Trump building walls while ignoring the genocide of abortion?

Well excuse me!
I haven’t even addressed that yet. I am only focusing on one thing at a time.

Oh Ding.

:itsok:
I absolutely love the fact that you winnered your fellow tribesmen’s post on questions.

absolutely love it.

you are one of the top fake and pretentious people on this board.

I wonder if Mindful can explain how the 1st 11 chapters of the Torah ended up in the Chinese written language 800 years before Moses recorded it in writing?

One of your trick gotcha questions? :nono:

I could probably go into it, if I had all day and all night. But I have to go out and get some provisions, instead of devoting my time to you.

Ask Confucious.

They have some nice synagogues in China.
No. You couldn’t. You have the depth of a puddle.

Because G-d didn't put humanity in an unattainable position.
Actually G-d did.

it would be super awesome if the Jewish belief that they bear the iniquity of man were true in actuality. But that’s not what I see in practice.

Do you know why small children do as their parents do and not as they say? Because they know it’s what their parents do that is what they believe.

Forum List

Back