Jewry

Because G-d didn't put humanity in an unattainable position.
Actually G-d did.

it would be super awesome if the Jewish belief that they bear the iniquity of man were true in actuality. But that’s not what I see in practice.

Do you know why small children do as their parents do and not as they say? Because they know it’s what their parents do that is what they believe.

Wow just wow!!
This, THIS is the source of all corruption and evil doing.

I knew this is what Christianity preaches, but I only really understood once you repeated it Ding.
Frankly, this incredibly saddens me, and infuriating to no end.

Not only is it an attempt to shake off any responsibility for ones deeds and choices,
but is also done through denial of freedom of choice, the kindness of source and core purpose of creation, through character assassination by lying about G-d!

What a desecration of G-d's name, what corruption of human spirit, what wickedness!

it would be super awesome if the Jewish belief that they bear the iniquity of man were true in actuality. But that’s not what I see in practice.

It would be super awesome if you had the sincerity not to reserve to such straw man fallacies,
in order to fighting your windmills in an echo chamber.
And not project Christianity on Judaism.

"Have you murdered and also inherited?" (Kings 21:19)

Do you know why small children do as their parents do and not as they say? Because they know it’s what their parents do that is what they believe.

Now, this just doesn't stand the test of basic logic, one that even children see.

If what you said was true, human beings would be soulless robots.
All carpenter's sons themselves would be carpenters, and all twins were a copy of themselves.

There's a story I've heard, about two brothers who's father was a criminal in jail.
One of the brothers turned criminal himself, the other became an outstanding citizen.
When they asked the first one - "What caused you to choose this path?",
to which he answered " How could I turn otherwise? Look at my father!"
Then they asked his brother, you know what he gave "How could I choose differently? Look at my father!"

What you preach Ding, is not only rejection of Judaism and revelation of G-d's word to humanity,
but essentially the pinnacle of corruption and immorality.
Actually it is confirmation of the accounts told in Genesis. There is no reason for you to be taking offense.

At the core of Genesis are these beliefs:

1. God created existence
2. Everything he created is good
3. What he created was done in steps
4. Man is a product of that creation
5. Man is unlike any other creature in creation
6. Man is made in God’s image in that he is a being which knows and creates
7. Man was told to go forth and be fruitful
8. Man was told to do as the original creator; to create for 6 days and then rest
9. Man knows right from wrong
10. Rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong when man does wrong, he rationalizes he didn’t do wrong
11. Successful behaviors naturally lead to success
12. Failed behaviors naturally lead to failure
13. Pass it down to the next generation

The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C.. These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. Moses did not really write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them.

Approximately 800 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 800 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

So if we start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.

We have to keep in mind that these accounts are 6,000 years old and were passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years. Surely ancient man believed these accounts were of the utmost importance otherwise they would not have been passed down for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. We shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. Unfortunately, we are so far removed from these events that we have lost all original meaning. If you were to ask almost any Jew what the Tower of Babel was about he would have no clue that it was the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. That is not intended to be a criticism. It is intended to be an illustration of just how difficult a task it is to discover the original meaning from ancient accounts from 6,000 years ago. Some people read these texts like they were written yesterday looking for ways to discredit them and make themselves feel superior rather than seeking the original meaning and wisdom. Shame on them.
Ad hominem...
You are claiming archeologists found and translated Chinese artifacts.
Show them or admit you believe anything that’s published even when no proof is provided.
I don’t give credence to stories of billion year old documents that nobody can find.

I wonder if Mindful can explain how the 1st 11 chapters of the Torah ended up in the Chinese written language 800 years before Moses recorded it in writing?
Link?
I can do better than that. I will show you the symbols.

upload_2016-11-24_20-59-7-png.99814

upload_2016-11-24_20-59-42-png.99815

upload_2016-11-24_21-24-9-png.99817

upload_2016-11-24_21-27-57-png.99819

upload_2016-11-24_21-29-22-png.99821

upload_2016-11-24_21-29-58-png.99822

upload_2016-11-24_21-32-34-png.99824

upload_2016-11-24_21-33-16-png.99826

upload_2016-11-24_21-33-37-png.99827

upload_2016-11-24_21-34-2-png.99828

upload_2016-11-24_21-34-31-png.99829

upload_2016-11-24_21-35-37-png.99831

upload_2016-12-2_10-22-23-png.100574

upload_2016-12-6_15-59-22-png.100990

upload_2016-12-6_16-3-51-png.100991

upload_2016-12-6_16-5-46-png.100993

"And to the sons of Abraham's concubines, Abraham gave gifts, and he sent them away from his son Isaac while he [Abraham] was still alive, eastward to the land of the East."
(Beresheet 25:6)

What then is the balanced view then?

Is abortion mass genocide?

Should the Catholic church continue to hide priests who molest children?

Should they have come out publicly against the Nazi Holocaust even though it would have cost them their lives and treasure?

Instead, we get that building walls are evil from the Pope.

Should he be so consumed with removing Trump and ignoring these other REAL problems?

Yes or no?

And is building walls evil? According to Nehemiah in the Bible building walls actually helped save the city of Jerusalem, yet not a word about it from these "theologians".

It's time to face some facts, Leftists have taken over the Vatican, just like they have infiltrated pretty much every organization in the face of the planet. Their specialty is human politics and manipulating wealth to their advantage.
You speak of leftists while employing critical theory which is a cultural Marxist practice. You probably don’t even realize you are doing it.
So I'm not suppose to be critical of a Pope who chastises Trump building walls while ignoring the genocide of abortion?

Well excuse me!
I haven’t even addressed that yet. I am only focusing on one thing at a time.

Oh Ding.

:itsok:
I absolutely love the fact that you winnered your fellow tribesmen’s post on questions.

absolutely love it.

you are one of the top fake and pretentious people on this board.
:coffee:
Hilarious!

Two Jews agree,
ding gets all triggered.

Something tells me you don't get even half the irony in all that...

I wonder if Mindful can explain how the 1st 11 chapters of the Torah ended up in the Chinese written language 800 years before Moses recorded it in writing?
Link?
I can do better than that. I will show you the symbols.

upload_2016-11-24_20-59-7-png.99814

upload_2016-11-24_20-59-42-png.99815

upload_2016-11-24_21-24-9-png.99817

upload_2016-11-24_21-27-57-png.99819

upload_2016-11-24_21-29-22-png.99821

upload_2016-11-24_21-29-58-png.99822

upload_2016-11-24_21-32-34-png.99824

upload_2016-11-24_21-33-16-png.99826

upload_2016-11-24_21-33-37-png.99827

upload_2016-11-24_21-34-2-png.99828

upload_2016-11-24_21-34-31-png.99829

upload_2016-11-24_21-35-37-png.99831

upload_2016-12-2_10-22-23-png.100574

upload_2016-12-6_15-59-22-png.100990

upload_2016-12-6_16-3-51-png.100991

upload_2016-12-6_16-5-46-png.100993

"And to the sons of Abraham's concubines, Abraham gave gifts, and he sent them away from his son Isaac while he [Abraham] was still alive, eastward to the land of the East."
(Beresheet 25:6)
Let’s focus on those billion year old Chinese artifacts that don’t exist.

Cain and Abel- 2 men, went forth and populated the entire world - in a mere 6000 years- if Adam and Eve had daughters we weren't informed of it- and if they did Cain and Abel must have committed what?
SMH-

Cain and Abel- 2 men, went forth and populated the entire world - in a mere 6000 years- if Adam and Eve had daughters we weren't informed of it- and if they did Cain and Abel must have committed what?
SMH-

It's like you manage to make 3 mistakes in a two letter word...
One thing is correct though - you weren't informed.

SMH-
It’s obvious neither you nor the Church Fathers knew Hebrew.
The original Hebrew has the words Gahm and Et, which means they were born with siblings.
Genesis also has three accounts of human creation so we really don’t know how many humans there were aside from the significant Kayin and Hevel.

Just as no one will ever know you and I exist.

You speak of leftists while employing critical theory which is a cultural Marxist practice. You probably don’t even realize you are doing it.
So I'm not suppose to be critical of a Pope who chastises Trump building walls while ignoring the genocide of abortion?

Well excuse me!
I haven’t even addressed that yet. I am only focusing on one thing at a time.

Oh Ding.

:itsok:
I absolutely love the fact that you winnered your fellow tribesmen’s post on questions.

absolutely love it.

you are one of the top fake and pretentious people on this board.
:coffee:
Hilarious!

Two Jews agree,
ding gets all triggered.

Something tells me you don't get even half the irony in all that...
You can stick Ding’s head in a verse and he’ll ignore it at his own convenience.

SMH-

One thing is correct though - you weren't informed.
Abel didn’t have children that we know of.

Link?
Approximately 800 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.
The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

the cradle of civilization was the metaphysical transformation into a physiological being using the existing substances, periodic table of the universe. the earliest cellular beings transferred the religion of antiquity without script or any other means than direct communication from that time to the present day. anything else is an artificial extrapolation that serves at best a subservient objective - the desert religions.

Yet you comment on something you haven’t even read in it’s really bad English translation.
And you pretend it's an esoteric endeavor- simple English isn't.
The King James Version is a horrendous translation.

Once again, there are 3 accounts of human creation so we don’t necessarily know who Kayin mated with.
On the other hand, who gets to define incest?

Biblically speaking, only Jews have been forbidden from incest starting from the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai.

IDGAF- I've argued that very thing more times than you can count.

Once again, there are 3 accounts of human creation so we don’t necessarily know who Kayin mated with.
Then why do christians worship jewry? Who gets to define incest? Why, judges and lawyers- who else? jews and christians?
catholics? muslims? buddhist? Fuck your sister its incest- unless, I guess, you can read hebrew.

Biblically speaking, only Jews have been forbidden from incest starting from the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai.
But not other sins?

Maybe, just maybe, you might try reading the OP link- I don't claim to be anything other than an inquiring mind- I posted a link from a knowledgeable person- and BTW, the link provides a comment section where you can spew your disgusting theology-

IDGAF- I've argued that very thing more times than you can count.

Then why do christians worship jewry? Who gets to define incest? Why, judges and lawyers- who else? jews and christians?
catholics? muslims? buddhist? Fuck your sister its incest- unless, I guess, you can read hebrew.

But not other sins?

Maybe, just maybe, you might try reading the OP link- I don't claim to be anything other than an inquiring mind- I posted a link from a knowledgeable person- and BTW, the link provides a comment section where you can spew your disgusting theology-
Being an inquiring mind is wonderful.
However, you inquired by being anti-Jew.
If you want to understand any subject, you must start from the beginning, not from a subsequent conspiracy theory.
Yeshivahs start from the beginning and teach kids to ask questions impossible to answer.

Really? Where? Your opinion doesn't hold much water, IMO.

In that ridiculous statement that you omitted from the post above.
6000 years, Hevel populating the earth...I have no idea where you get all that none sense.
He probably heard it from some atheist university professor who “quotes” the Torah incorrectly all the time.

Forum List

Back