Jewish Voice for Peace

Exterminating Palestinians is official policy. It’s consciously pursued. It’s done with “savage enthusiasm.” It enjoys full Western support. Washington backs its killing machine. Israelis alone have rights. Palestinians are used, abused, mass slaughtered and exterminated. Rogue states operate this way. Israel and America are the world’s worst. They partner in each other’s crimes. They operate extrajudicially. They wage war on humanity. They claim a divine right to do what they damn please. They get away with it because who’ll stop them. Humanity may not survive their madness.

On Friday, 43 IDF reservists and former army intelligence members published an open letter. They addressed Netanyahu and top military officials. They gave their ranks, first names only or initials. They included a reserve major and two captains. They kept their identities secret. They did so to avoid certain recrimination. Israel accepts no criticism. It goes all-out to suppress it.

Signatories denounced Israeli high crimes against peace. They condemned longstanding collective punishment. They henceforth refuse to serve. They want no part of Israel’s killing machine. They were clear and unequivocal
IDF Soldiers Denounce Israeli High Crimes Against Peace Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

That is what happens when your living in a country that wants you dead. Some of the IDF I'm sure enjoy walking about like big shots with rifles and aiming them at kids. No one says a word, seems the IDF is only good for Israel though, not like they fight anyone else, why are they not fighting ISIS in Syria, I think I know why.

That is what happens when your living in a country that wants you dead. Some of the IDF I'm sure enjoy walking about like big shots with rifles and aiming them at kids. No one says a word, seems the IDF is only good for Israel though, not like they fight anyone else, why are they not fighting ISIS in Syria, I think I know why.
israel-soldier-gun-child.gif

View attachment 39389
It's really sad that you resort to propaganda pictures to get your point across

Why would Israel, who have their own enemies and problems, go to Syria to fight ISIS ???

Why would Israel, who have their own enemies and problems, go to Syria to fight ISIS ???
Yes. way better to control congressmen and have them send our boys to fight and die on behalf of our Dear friend Israel

View attachment 39389
It's really sad that you resort to propaganda pictures to get your point across
Not if it got my point across

Yes. way better to control congressmen and have them send our boys to fight and die on behalf of our Dear friend Israel
Huh? America made the decision to bomb ISIS all on their own.

American sent troops to Iraq.
America sent troops to Afghanistan.

Huh? America made the decision to bomb ISIS all on their own.

American sent troops to Iraq.
America sent troops to Afghanistan.
ya right

No wonder the world thinks some Americans are complete Wankers....fancy living in a society where the Religious Right think the world was Created only 6000 years ago.............The USA start most Wars but are incapable of only winning a few battles but never the WAR........all they do is cut and run,leaving invaded countries in total chaos......ISIS emerged because of American ineptitude.........If Australia ever support the US,in any skirmish,the Australian Military are NEVER anywhere near US Troops because of the latters "Friendly Fire" FACT.

Ever since the American Civil War the US has been at war with someone during this time..........Your leaders talk big but have such peanut brains,that failure is always guaranteed...FACT...........Policeman of the World,Sorry that just doesn't wash.....Actually it Never did.With Respect.

No wonder the world thinks some Americans are complete Wankers....fancy living in a society where the Religious Right think the world was Created only 6000 years ago.............The USA start most Wars but are incapable of only winning a few battles but never the WAR........all they do is cut and run,leaving invaded countries in total chaos......ISIS emerged because of American ineptitude.........If Australia ever support the US,in any skirmish,the Australian Military are NEVER anywhere near US Troops because of the latters "Friendly Fire" FACT.

Ever since the American Civil War the US has been at war with someone during this time..........Your leaders talk big but have such peanut brains,that failure is always guaranteed...FACT...........Policeman of the World,Sorry that just doesn't wash.....Actually it Never did.With Respect.

ya and crazy right-wing Zionist thoughts like God promised the holy land to Jews and have a sacred right or are some kind of chosen people

I dunno. I was recently in Israel and walked through old city in jerusalem and found everybody to be living in peace with each other. So much diversity in such a small place. It was inspiring. No crazy zionist killers anywhere in sight. I highly recommend it.

Forum List

Back