“Greater Israel”: The Zionist Plan for the Middle East

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
According to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, “the area of the Jewish State stretches: “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.” According to Rabbi Fischmann, “The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon.”

upload_2015-4-9_20-19-11.png
When viewed in the current context, the war on Iraq, the 2006 war on Lebanon, the 2011 war on Libya, the ongoing war on Syria, not to mention the process of regime change in Egypt, must be understood in relation to the Zionist Plan for the Middle East. The latter consists in weakening and eventually fracturing neighboring Arab states as part of an Israeli expansionist project.

“Greater Israel” consists in an area extending from the Nile Valley to the Euphrates.

The Zionist project supports the Jewish settlement movement. More broadly it involves a policy of excluding Palestinians from Palestine leading to the eventual annexation of both the West Bank and Gaza to the State of Israel.

Greater Israel would create a number of proxy States. It would include parts of Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, the Sinai, as well as parts of Iraq and Saudi Arabia. (See map).

According to Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya in a 2011 Global Research article, The Yinon Plan was a continuation of Britain’s colonial design in the Middle East:

“[The Yinon plan] is an Israeli strategic plan to ensure Israeli regional superiority. It insists and stipulates that Israel must reconfigure its geo-political environment through the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states.

Israeli strategists viewed Iraq as their biggest strategic challenge from an Arab state. This is why Iraq was outlined as the centerpiece to the balkanization of the Middle East and the Arab World. In Iraq, on the basis of the concepts of the Yinon Plan, Israeli strategists have called for the division of Iraq into a Kurdish state and two Arab states, one for Shiite Muslims and the other for Sunni Muslims. The first step towards establishing this was a war between Iraq and Iran, which the Yinon Plan discusses.
Greater Israel The Zionist Plan for the Middle East Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
This is not a new idea, nor does it surface for the first time in Zionist strategic thinking. Indeed, fragmenting all Arab states into smaller units has been a recurrent theme. This theme has been documented on a very modest scale in the AAUG publication, Israel’s Sacred Terrorism (1980), by Livia Rokach. Based on the memoirs of Moshe Sharett, former Prime Minister of Israel, Rokach’s study documents, in convincing detail, the Zionist plan as it applies to Lebanon and as it was prepared in the mid-fifties.

The "promised land" is make believe. Herzl wasn't even a jew, he was an Russian or German atheist.

That is why they want Assad out, and Obama is helping them. Its all a scam.

I personally think Iran would make a better ally to us, as even Reagan had problems with Israel. They have been the cause of most of the problem in the ME , them and Saudi Arabia.

The "promised land" is make believe. Herzl wasn't even a jew, he was an Russian or German atheist.

I personally think Iran would make a better ally to us, as even Reagan had problems with Israel. They have been the cause of most of the problem in the ME , them and Saudi Arabia.

"they have been the cause of most of the problem in the ME......"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So Islamic terrorists groups causing mayhem and slaughtering tens of thousands, evil dictators oppressing their own people, raging war in Syria & Iraq is because of Israel?

This is why I call pro Palestinians deluded people. Perfect example here folks :cuckoo:

So Islamic terrorists groups causing mayhem and slaughtering tens of thousands, evil dictators oppressing their own people, raging war in Syria & Iraq is because of Israel?

This is why I call pro Palestinians deluded people. Perfect example here folks :cuckoo:

Islamic terrorist that Israel is so concerned about, I heard they are more concerned about Assad that them. The communist atheist should of never been allowed to move there, Britain is probably still sorry they let them.
That land never belonged to them and most of them are not even jewish.

According to the founding father of Zionism Theodore Herzl, “the area of the Jewish State stretches: “From the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.” According to Rabbi Fischmann, “The Promised Land extends from the River of Egypt up to the Euphrates, it includes parts of Syria and Lebanon.”

View attachment 39381When viewed in the current context, the war on Iraq, the 2006 war on Lebanon, the 2011 war on Libya, the ongoing war on Syria, not to mention the process of regime change in Egypt, must be understood in relation to the Zionist Plan for the Middle East. The latter consists in weakening and eventually fracturing neighboring Arab states as part of an Israeli expansionist project.

“Greater Israel” consists in an area extending from the Nile Valley to the Euphrates.

The Zionist project supports the Jewish settlement movement. More broadly it involves a policy of excluding Palestinians from Palestine leading to the eventual annexation of both the West Bank and Gaza to the State of Israel.

Greater Israel would create a number of proxy States. It would include parts of Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, the Sinai, as well as parts of Iraq and Saudi Arabia. (See map).

According to Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya in a 2011 Global Research article, The Yinon Plan was a continuation of Britain’s colonial design in the Middle East:

“[The Yinon plan] is an Israeli strategic plan to ensure Israeli regional superiority. It insists and stipulates that Israel must reconfigure its geo-political environment through the balkanization of the surrounding Arab states into smaller and weaker states.

Israeli strategists viewed Iraq as their biggest strategic challenge from an Arab state. This is why Iraq was outlined as the centerpiece to the balkanization of the Middle East and the Arab World. In Iraq, on the basis of the concepts of the Yinon Plan, Israeli strategists have called for the division of Iraq into a Kurdish state and two Arab states, one for Shiite Muslims and the other for Sunni Muslims. The first step towards establishing this was a war between Iraq and Iran, which the Yinon Plan discusses.
Greater Israel The Zionist Plan for the Middle East Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
This is not a new idea, nor does it surface for the first time in Zionist strategic thinking. Indeed, fragmenting all Arab states into smaller units has been a recurrent theme. This theme has been documented on a very modest scale in the AAUG publication, Israel’s Sacred Terrorism (1980), by Livia Rokach. Based on the memoirs of Moshe Sharett, former Prime Minister of Israel, Rokach’s study documents, in convincing detail, the Zionist plan as it applies to Lebanon and as it was prepared in the mid-fifties.

Do you have any fantasies that I can put to music to make the next big West End Musial box office sell out. As this has about as much truth in it as roller skating cats

You do have definitive proof that he was not a Jew, like his DNA profile ?

Islamic terrorist that Israel is so concerned about, I heard they are more concerned about Assad that them. The communist atheist should of never been allowed to move there, Britain is probably still sorry they let them.

And your proof that they were communist atheists is what exactly, some piece of paper from your imam telling you so.

View attachment 39381When viewed in the current context, the war on Iraq, the 2006 war on Lebanon, the 2011 war on Libya, the ongoing war on Syria, not to mention the process of regime change in Egypt, must be understood in relation to the Zionist Plan for the Middle East. The latter consists in weakening and eventually fracturing neighboring Arab states as part of an Israeli expansionist project.

Do you have any fantasies that I can put to music to make the next big West End Musial box office sell out. As this has about as much truth in it as roller skating cats

This Fangless has to be the most utterly stupid poster I've ever had the misfortune to encounter on talkboards. He wouldn't even get a walk-on part as a troll in Lord of the Rings.

And your proof that they were communist atheists is what exactly, some piece of paper from your imam telling you so.

After WWII there were some who lost their faith and were not practicing jews except on holy days, but their heritage was still very important to them. They are Israelis no matter their faith or practice.

After WWII there were some who lost their faith and were not practicing jews except on holy days, but their heritage was still very important to them. They are Israelis no matter their faith or practice.

Not unless they were born there. Or their parent was, Besides it was never Israel, only a small part of it and only for a short time.

Not unless they were born there. Or their parent was, Besides it was never Israel, only a small part of it and only for a short time.

Few palestinians today were not born in Israel or even their parents. To be called a palestinians after the mandate required only that they had lived and worked in the mandate for two years. It did not require they own land, or have been registered to vote.

Forum List

Back