Jewish Voice for Peace

Exterminating Palestinians is official policy. It’s consciously pursued. It’s done with “savage enthusiasm.” It enjoys full Western support. Washington backs its killing machine. Israelis alone have rights. Palestinians are used, abused, mass slaughtered and exterminated. Rogue states operate this way. Israel and America are the world’s worst. They partner in each other’s crimes. They operate extrajudicially. They wage war on humanity. They claim a divine right to do what they damn please. They get away with it because who’ll stop them. Humanity may not survive their madness.

On Friday, 43 IDF reservists and former army intelligence members published an open letter. They addressed Netanyahu and top military officials. They gave their ranks, first names only or initials. They included a reserve major and two captains. They kept their identities secret. They did so to avoid certain recrimination. Israel accepts no criticism. It goes all-out to suppress it.

Signatories denounced Israeli high crimes against peace. They condemned longstanding collective punishment. They henceforth refuse to serve. They want no part of Israel’s killing machine. They were clear and unequivocal
IDF Soldiers Denounce Israeli High Crimes Against Peace Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

So how is it the only group that is declining is the Christians while the arab muslims are increasing. Cant be very good at exterminating the Palestinians when a couple of air burst bunker busters could reduce the population to half in one day.

That is what happens when your living in a country that wants you dead. Some of the IDF I'm sure enjoy walking about like big shots with rifles and aiming them at kids. No one says a word, seems the IDF is only good for Israel though, not like they fight anyone else, why are they not fighting ISIS in Syria, I think I know why.

If they wanted them dead they would be dead by now and don't forget it. Just 2 air burst bunker busters and gaza would be history.

That is what happens when your living in a country that wants you dead. Some of the IDF I'm sure enjoy walking about like big shots with rifles and aiming them at kids. No one says a word, seems the IDF is only good for Israel though, not like they fight anyone else, why are they not fighting ISIS in Syria, I think I know why.
View attachment 39389

I think he just did a whoopsee in his pants, and wont be joining hamas any time soon

Why would Israel, who have their own enemies and problems, go to Syria to fight ISIS ???
Yes. way better to control congressmen and have them send our boys to fight and die on behalf of our Dear friend Israel

At the demands on the Saudi's of course

So now you admit Bin Laden attacked U.S on 9/11?

Well useful Idiots who were Arab were
View attachment 39389

I think he just did a whoopsee in his pants, and wont be joining hamas any time soon
History says otherwise

If they wanted them dead they would be dead by now and don't forget it. Just 2 air burst bunker busters and gaza would be history.
You are in the wrong place the murderous ZioNazi Thread is 2 doors down..

So now you admit Bin Laden attacked U.S on 9/11?

Well useful Idiots who were Arab were
View attachment 39389

History says otherwise

So you know who he is and know he is a terrorist, so why are you not informing the authorities as you should.

You are in the wrong place the murderous ZioNazi Thread is 2 doors down..

And another OXYMORON from one of the islamomoron propagandists

Forum List

Back