Jewish party bus attacked in Central London

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This makes grim reading but I am sure the police will track down the culprits. They should be punished for their behaviour. The pictures could be clearer.

Perhaps the Israeli government might reflect on their land grabbing terrorist policies as well. It is not helping Jewish people across the world.

This makes grim reading but I am sure the police will track down the culprits. They should be punished for their behaviour. The pictures could be clearer.

Perhaps the Israeli government might reflect on their land grabbing terrorist policies as well. It is not helping Jewish people across the world.
Did Great Britstain ever go on a land grabbing extravaganza at all? Just asking?

I don't see how Israeli government policies have anything to do with hate crimes in London.

Perhaps you should remember that Muslims stole all the land from the Hebrews in the first place and they are the ones that always initiate the rocket and other attacks.

Perhaps you should remember that Muslims stole all the land from the Hebrews in the first place and they are the ones that always initiate the rocket and other attacks.

Sounds like they're actively engaged in stealing all the land from the Limeys too. :laughing0301:

Why 'Jewish people' was hated by any nation and kicked out almost from any place and country through the human history?
Who is wrong?
Humanity or your darlings?

Forum List

Back