Jesus --King of Israel?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
....these songs about the fake Son of God...jesus wasn't the King of Israel, was he?
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel
Born is the King of Israel!

....these songs about the fake Son of God...jesus wasn't the King of Israel, was he?
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel

Not sure. But I do know that most secular Christmas music such as "White Christmas," Silver Bells," and "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", was written by Jews. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just sayin'.

Did you know your favorite Christmas songs were written by Jews?

The Jews considered Him to be king, as Palestine at the time was ruled by Herrod, who was loyal to the Romans and not the Jews.

Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel

Not sure. But I do know that most secular Christmas music such as "White Christmas," Silver Bells," and "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer", was written by Jews. Not that there's anything wrong with that, I'm just sayin'.

EVERYBODY knows that....why? The -Edited- Tijn Von Ingersleben
won't shut up about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel

Top of the cross says INRI-- Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews--- “Iesvs Nazarenvs Rex Ivdaeorvm.”

upload_2019-12-17_18-8-58.png

Israel doesn't have a king ... they have a Prime Minister.

The Jews considered Him to be king, as Palestine at the time was ruled by Herrod, who was loyal to the Romans and not the Jews.
king
/kiNG/
  1. 1.
    the male ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth
he didn't do much ruling, did he?

Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel

EVERYBODY knows that....why? The kikes won't shut up about it.

You still owe us a royalty check from your 2nd Grade Xmas pageant. Pay up, deadbeat!

Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel

EVERYBODY knows that....why? The kikes won't shut up about it.

Of course they won't, they're making money off a holiday they don't celebrate. I might have to write me a Kwanzaa song and cash in on some of them bucks.. :04:

if he was a king, he wasn't for long and did a crappy job of it

After the death of Jesus all those Jews that considered him King of the Jews were known as Christians. They went on to record the events of The New Testament. Those Jews that believed him only to be a prophet and rabbi remained Jews.

if he was a king, he wasn't for long and did a crappy job of it

Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel

Top of the cross says INRI-- Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews--- “Iesvs Nazarenvs Rex Ivdaeorvm.”

View attachment 295279

They were mocking Him.

Jewish comedy, the roots run deep...

lenny_bruce-everett-1.jpg

After the death of Jesus all those Jews that considered him King of the Jews were known as Christians. They went on to record the events of The New Testament. Those Jews that believed him only to be a prophet and rabbi remained Jews.

That. They consider Him to be a "teacher", but not the Messiah.

king
/kiNG/
  1. 1.
    the male ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth
he didn't do much ruling, did he?
The Kingdom of Jesus is not of this world, sweetie, just as the Kingdom of God is not of this world. And, FWI, Jesus Christ was born a Jew, apprenticed as a Jewish carpenter in his home, became the most beloved Jewish Rabbi in the History, and Jesus Christ perished as a Jew, ordered by corrupt Jews who tried him in a Kangaroo Court by people who looked like Adam Schiff and who demanded from their enemies the Romans to end his life. And all of Christ's Jewish family and friends were despondent, until all of them witnessed him as he appeared to them when two of the women went to check on him in his grave and were greeted by the Angel of the Lord who told them he had arisen from the grave as a reason why his body was not there. He met with all of them in a room whose doors were locked and showed his disciple Thomas the nail scars in his hand and told all of them to go out into the world and tell people the meaning of the Jewish scriptures as he had taught them in his ministry from his baptism until his Crucifixion on the Cross by people as hateful as Nancy Pelosi, Jerold Nadler, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, and others who were afraid Jesus would take their power away from them and rule unrelentingly without their hatred. And he has done just that, but he told his disciples to first tell the Good News to the Jews, and if rejected, tell those who wanted to hear his story, to take up his Cross and follow Him, for he is the Lamb of God, given to take away the sins of the world, which means no longer do people have to kill animals and shed their blood in God's house, but to believe in the sacrifice of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ the Nazarene who was born in Bethlehem and rules in the hearts of those who believe the Words he taught that were the true meaning of the Scriptures in the Jewish Bible, when he went to Heaven to rule "on the right hand of God the Father Almighty," which fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah that "His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace." And today, Christ loves those who do the will of the Kingdom of God that is found in the scriptures he taught which are explained as thoroughly as his followers taught, including the Apostle Paul whose life started out as a precocious religious fanatic of Jewish extraction who worked with killers of Jews until Christ called him on the Road to Damascus, in a light that blinded him until St Peter prayed for the Lord to open his eyes and healed him and caused him to understand the Jewish scriptures well enough to tell others about the Kingdom of God. He became a Christian who gave to the world half of its scriptures in letters to people of the early church who strayed from the Word of God and were using "spiritual freedom" to break the 10 Commandments, which was against our risen Lord's loving teachings on humility and doing right, most all of which relied on the Law of Moses who gave us the other half of God's Word. All of Christs' teaching augment the Jewish Scriptures, but remove their sting through the mercy and forgiveness of God Almighty through his beautiful sacrifice of himself on the Cross of unfairness and hatred, instigated by angry but self-righteous, arrogant leaders in the Synagogues in and around Jerusalem, the City of God. Christ's body is sacred because it now sits in glory on the Throne of God, from whence it came before its short stay on earth as an humble human being so they would know what is important about the Kingdom of God and practice its loving ways of mercy and grace while living life here prior to living forever with God in Heaven, where Christ is one with the Father, from whom he came down her brieflly. Details in the Old and the New Testament. :thup: I know, it's a lot of reading, and if you use the recorded Bible found on discs and tapes, it's a lot to hear.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back