Zone1 Sometimes truth comes from unexpected places....

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
I don't know much about Russell Brand, but I have noticed a slow but sure change in him over the last several years.... one that is interesting and very cool. Wasn't he a raging lefty / 'libertine' in the past? In any event, I just wanted to share this clip, because what he's saying is so true, and insightful...

He's grown over the years, like so many others. Yes, he used to be a leftist.

Russell Brand is moving his show, Stay Free with Russell Brand, to the right-wing video platform Rumble following YouTube removing one of his videos due to it containing misinformation. The first episode on Rumble debuts Wednesday at 1 p.m. ET.Sep 28, 2022

He's grown over the years, like so many others. Yes, he used to be a leftist.

Russell Brand is moving his show, Stay Free with Russell Brand, to the right-wing video platform Rumble following YouTube removing one of his videos due to it containing misinformation. The first episode on Rumble debuts Wednesday at 1 p.m. ET.Sep 28, 2022

I just checked and it looks like he's still on YouTube. Or, I should say ThemTube.

Btw, if you read the comments on the clip I posted, a lot of people are sensing that God is drawing him closer, and a lot of people are praying for him.

Not ready to accept his word just yet.
He's going to have to show me more before I accept his word about anything.
I agree with a person where I can agree with them and disagree where I disagree. I'm not sure what you're looking for. Are you looking for a man to "follow."? I only follow Jesus as I am able. I just find his take on things to interesting and mostly agree with his take on things these days. I've listened to him over the years. Gea definitely been moving to the right and has become more spiritual.

There are lots of leftists articles beginning to attack him now too.

I agree with a person where I can agree with them and disagree where I disagree. I'm not sure what you're looking for. Are you looking for a man to "follow."? I only follow Jesus as I am able. I just find his take on things to interesting and mostly agree with his take on things these days. I've listened to him over the years. Gea definitely been moving to the right and has become more spiritual.

There are lots of leftists articles beginning to attack him now too.

I'm talking about Russell not God.

I'm talking about Russell not God.

You don't have to agree with someone on everything to acknowledge when they're speaking the truth on some things. As for the clip in the OP, I think it's very true… do you disagree?

He is correct that we humans are conditioned to worship, and when we refuse to worship our creator who loves us and desires nothing more than to be in relationship with us, we worship ourselves, our possessions, or a charlatan out for his own aggrandizement.

He is correct that we humans are conditioned to worship, and when we refuse to worship our creator who loves us and desires nothing more than to be in relationship with us, we worship ourselves, our possessions, or a charlatan out for his own aggrandizement.

You brought to mind that Bob Dylan song 'Gotta Serve Somebody.' And when I think of that, what comes to mind is that Joshua verse: "choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve....but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

I heard that Russell Brand is getting baptized today! 😮

I don't know if it's the real deal, but I really really really hope it is. We'll see!

That's good news (or Good News). He seems sincere

Yeah, he does.

Btw, another very surprising transformation is Kat Von D, who actually came out of new age and witchcraft and got baptized as a Christian... and like with Russell Brand, there were a lot of naysayers, but I saw a long interview with her, and based on the things she said and how she came across, her conversion seems to be genuine.

Here's a short video about her baptism:

Yeah, he does.

Btw, another very surprising transformation is Kat Von D, who actually came out of new age and witchcraft and got baptized as a Christian... and like with Russell Brand, there were a lot of naysayers, but I saw a long interview with her, and based on the things she said and how she came across, her conversion seems to be genuine.

Here's a short video about her baptism:

THIS is exactly what Christ meant when He said, "judge not.". He never said don't judge good and evil behavior, instead He said DONT CONDEMN a person to hell because you never know how God is working in someone's life. He ain't finished with any of us yet. We are all a work in progress. I can accept a person's conversion without accepting everything they currently believe. We are all traveling this road at our own pace.

People like these two have probably had more to overcome than most of us. Yet they made this baptismal declaration publicly. So all I can say is, "Welcome to the Family!"

Forum List

Back