Jesus Has Returned and He was Hungry

When He returns, too many of you will be expecting a docile, gentle babe in a manger. *SPOILER ALERT*
He will be crushing under foot those who are destroying His chosen and the earth...

When He returns, too many of you will be expecting a docile, gentle babe in a manger. *SPOILER ALERT*
He will be crushing under foot those who are destroying His chosen and the earth...
He will come with a "Rod of Iron" this time. Better get to know the Real Jesus

That’s better than perpetuating the myth that he was the son of god, a god that does not exist.
When you close your eyes for the last time on this earth, you will feel very foolish and ashamed when you open them again
I've encountered so many of them online that I barely register their words any longer. I refuse to hate them, I'm too busy feeling sorry for what they are bringing on themselves. "There but for the grace of God..."

#8 takes the bait of the theologian, due to the difficulty Homo sapiens has of imagining non-existence. We liberated atheists do not have such problems.

#9: The problem is, that this protection-racket stupidity due to fairy tales is dangerous to other Homo sapiens: you can’t vet for mental disease, the organisms that pass close to you on the street.

only those that know what to expect by completing the religion of antiquity in a manner pleasing to the gods.

all the rest will already be dead.

only those that know what to expect by completing the religion of antiquity in a manner pleasing to the gods.

all the rest will already be dead.
Light that existed before time will shine from Jesus. That light will turn the earth into a molten mass.

Forum List

Back