Jesse Smollett on trial

He walks

• He goes to jail

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • He pays a fine

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • He becomes the next DNC front runner for President.

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Sounds like someone is too embarrassed elaborate. Others feel free to chime in - what is “inner city bullshit?”
the likes of you couldn't embarrass me if your life depended on it.

you are just trying to deflect and play a silly game rather than admitting the BLM clowns refuse to come out to the suburbs for a reason!!!

If he walks, he walks, but I doubt he he does that stupid crap again and it pretty much cost him his career. For pulling that crap.
One can only hope it ruins his career. Apparently detailing his homosexual "encounters" was supposed to count in his favor in testimony --------

:eusa_sick:

Bullspit. Taking a gun into a fist fight is not self-defense. It’s punk behavior. When Jussie walks and conservative heads explode I won’t shed any tears.
All you libatarded assholes grow balls when your in a mob. Fist fight with fire bombs. You are a flaming asswipe.

What is “inner city bullshit?”
It seems you are not a "traveler". There is a real world outside the hood with normal people. So if you ever escape don't pull the inner-city crap, there are many people of all colors that shoot as well as Mr. Rittenhouse unlike the ghetto punk ass shooters. By the way, I have been shot at three times, twice in the hood, and it did not work out well for the shooters. One got his head split open by a baseball bat, one run over by a car and number three went to jail. Welcome to the real world.

Kyle R brought an AR-15 to counter-protest a protest.

The term for that is overcompensate
You fools can't deal with resistance when it comes to destruction. Protests don't include burning and looting. That is ghetto shopping, better keep it at home.

It seems you are not a "traveler". There is a real world outside the hood with normal people. So if you ever escape don't pull the inner-city crap, there are many people of all colors that shoot as well as Mr. Rittenhouse unlike the ghetto punk ass shooters. By the way, I have been shot at three times, twice in the hood, and it did not work out well for the shooters. One got his head split open by a baseball bat, one run over by a car and number three went to jail. Welcome to the real world.
Conservatives have such a convoluted view of the world.

Biden won the suburbs, pal.
What makes you think only black people live in cities?
Who exactly are you calling ghetto?

In my “hood,” people living in the “inner city” are those that can afford luxury high rise apartments.

What is this “inner city bullshit?” (Anyone?)

He is SO going g to be found guilty, which he is.

Unfortunately he will probably just get probation & community service.

He should at least have to pay the entire bill for police hours / effort & associated costs with his scam.

I agree. Tell the MAGA thugs to stop burning down buildings.
MAGA thugs?

Try Democrat favorite domestic terrorists antifa and BLM.

As for this fairy race hoax claiming attention whore, he should and will be found guilty.

Yes, MAGA thugs burn down buildings at protests. We have them on camera doing it.
"we have them on camera doing it" what kind of animal do you have in your pocket? So what's the score POC'c 100 billion in damages to MAGA's 1 billion of insurance claims, in damages?

Yes, MAGA thugs burn down buildings at protests. We have them on camera doing it.
Bullshit - domestic terrorists antifa and BLM caused BILLIONS of dollars in damage to communities in democrat-run communities & Democrats vmbailed them out, protected them, defended them, and held no committees to investigate.

12 Democrat-run cities just set records for numbers of murders in 1 year....no Democrat committees to investigate / solve the problem.

Organized Smash-and-grab stealing going on in Democrat-run cities due to failed / criminal-supporting Democrat prosecutor policies and AOC Vladimir it isn't happening whe Vhicago Murder Capitol queen Lori Lightfoot declares she is disappointed that the businesses bring looted / robbed aren't doing enough to stop the crimes....

Democrats are facilitating robberies and murder, blaming others, and snowflake sheep like you parrot their bullshit.

Remarkable.

Bullspit. Taking a gun into a fist fight is not self-defense. It’s punk behavior. When Jussie walks and conservative heads explode I won’t shed any tears.
Why do fks like you quote others? There’s no such law

They’ve already exploding. The fact that this is a huge story in conservative-land is telling in itself.

Kyle R is trash. He won’t bring that AR-15 into the hood.
Look at your jealousy

Forum List

Back