Jesse Smollett on trial

He walks

• He goes to jail

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • He pays a fine

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • He becomes the next DNC front runner for President.

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
Sounds like someone is too embarrassed elaborate. Others feel free to chime in - what is “inner city bullshit?”
Ahhhhhh --- you're a troll. Tedious.

Look, being tedious on a discussion forum is no good.

What makes you think only black people live in cities?
We can see it. It's not safe for us to go there. Johns Hopkins now has its own police force in Baltimore. A few whites live in cities, in enclaves, like Hyde Park Chicago where I used to live (University of Chicago) but we get killed constantly by the blacks coming in. In a white private-school area in Baltimore a woman walking her dog was mugged and killed recently by a black, so I suppose the few whites left will have to do as the ghetto gets bigger and the rioting gets more frequent and more violent.

Our perceptions are not wrong: blacks are running wild. Maybe you should put your energy to use not trying to persuade us we don't see what we do see, but to getting blacks to behave better.

Bullspit. Taking a gun into a fist fight is not self-defense. It’s punk behavior. When Jussie walks and conservative heads explode I won’t shed any tears.
He did not take a gun into a fight. He was attacked and his life threatened those are facts and it was self defense which only liars can deny..

Maybe he's talking about all those MAGA guys beating up black fags.
So I saw a good one this morning. BLM group is saying they don't believe the police and will never believe anything the police say. So to them Smollet is not guilty of anything. What they fail to recognize is two black nigerians said they did it. So it isn't the police who is saying that per say, as it is two black friends of Smollet are accepting responsibility and provided the tape that it was made up. So what BLM is saying is, this is no different than a smash and grab crime that one just looks the other way on. It's fking hilarious.

the man is a white hating racist peice of shit
Listen @ 3:20 to this black racist saying he wants all whites in a gas chamber on Twitter, and Twitter does nothing about it. Must watch! These are the real racists. ANTI-WHITE TIRADE! https://youtu.be/wd15AKcxaFo via
@YouTube

Bullspit. Taking a gun into a fist fight is not self-defense. It’s punk behavior. When Jussie walks and conservative heads explode I won’t shed any tears.
It isn't? you should tell that to the prosecution that lost. you are zero for rittenhouse right now. ouch, sucks to be you eh? BTW, no one needs a jury to tell us what we know. Smollett staged a hoax. We have two witnesses that participated in it and told us it was, even showed us Smollett's check they received to stage it. No jury needs to tell us anymore than we already know. Hey, if you want to ignore the evidence, good for you. Doesn't change the evidence though. Just makes you look fking stupid. Oh, and my eyes ain't rolling they're tearing up laughing at your stupid ass.

Last edited:
Conservatives have such a convoluted view of the world.

Biden won the suburbs, pal.
What makes you think only black people live in cities?
Who exactly are you calling ghetto?

In my “hood,” people living in the “inner city” are those that can afford luxury high rise apartments.

What is this “inner city bullshit?” (Anyone?)
The Prog broads will suck and phuk to stay alive if they are attractive in a bad time. Inner city black guys will leave their carcasses and not care. You know that. I will not die for a Prog broad unless it is family.

What is “inner city bullshit?”
We Created Their Wealth, and This Is What They Do to Us

The ruling class let the savages take over cities built by White people. Though white-skinned, the heiristocracy believes it has evolved into a separate and superior race. Out of a contempt attempting to cover up their fear, they need to reduce the power, opportunities, and status of all other Whites to the level that used to be occupied by tamed savages.

The bullshit is all the designated explanations for this national catastrophe. If you've heard of someone, don't listen to him. Ask only, "Who is that dummy's ventriloquist?"

Last edited:
Kyle R brought an AR-15 to counter-protest a protest.

The term for that is overcompensate
A Proven Pep Rally for Thieves Is Not Protected by the First Amendment

It wasn't a protest; it was a pre-test on how nasty and threatening the howling mob could become to see if anyone in authority would slice off their fuse. They observed that City Hall was a doormat; that was a signal to start burning and looting.

We Created Their Wealth, and This Is What They Do to Us

The ruling class let the savages take over cities built by White people. Though white-skinned, the heiristocracy believes it has evolved into a separate and superior race. Out of a contempt attempting to cover up their fear, they need to reduce the power, opportunities, and status of all other Whites to the level that used to be occupied by tamed savages.

The bullshit is all the designated explanations for this national catastrophe. If you've heard of someone, don't listen to him. Ask only, "Who is that dummy's ventriloquist?"
White people didn’t build anything in this country. African slave labor did. Get it right.

That changes what he did how?
It doesn't

But CNN cant be the Cuomo News Network anymore - there is no Cuomo there. It will age as Cuomo fades off into obscurity. Same as the Clinton News Network, not so impactful now that the Clintons are not as politically relevant.

Forum List

Back