Baltimore protest over a map

What a moronic dishonest thing to state.

They are protesting redistricting, not a map. If you have a legitimate claim you would not start the premise with a direct lie.

Hell they voted for Biden/Harris to the tune of 65% so they must be fighting over the raft of "issues" they bring up for a vote every election in that county.

LOL....Can't have them dem whites getting a bike path when there's hoops for the blacks to be put up. ;)

The dilemma the libs in Baltimore County face is that if they draw new district lines so there are 2 majority black districts, they'll inadvertently create another majority-Republican district and possibly lose control of the county council.

Right now its a 4-3 Democrat majority in the body.

Congrats on you other Marylanders for following this better than I have!! And thanx. I've been under the weather, but even so, I don't think redistricting in god-help-us-MARYLAND, even if I do live here, would really catch my attention. You HAVE to assume corruption in Maryland. Like Illinois, they have a Governor's Wing in the State Penitentiary. (Yeah, like Illinois, I'm not really kidding. Like New Jersey, too.)

this map isn't good enough for black people. it is like they are just looking for stuff to protest.

Ya think?? It's a LOT easier to raid the liquor stores empty if there is a riot, you know.

Forum List

Back