jesse jackson to march in kenosha

Of course he is going to march as he is a communist(red to the core!) and obviously doesn't believe in the right of self defense for anyone that isn't part of that mindset. What he really wants is communism...He doesn't want peace or unity as that won't give him what he wants.

he already marched in chicago. the race bating martin luther king want to be strikes again.
Too bad that he isn't sincere about what he do or say. All you have to do is give him a little greenbacks and he will do whatever you want him to do or say.

What's the purpose of this march?

To create an insurrection?

Its a matter of settled law that Rittenhouse is as innocent as a newborn babe, and all of the insurrections in the world are going to change that fact.

What's the purpose of this march?

To create an insurrection?

Its a matter of settled law that Rittenhouse is as innocent as a newborn babe, and all of the insurrections in the world are going to change that fact.
I can understand if Kyle had shot a Black instead of a White man. But Kyle actually was helping the Left to decrease the earth population of the Satanic White people. I thought they will be happy for Kyle.

You are damn one way or the other.

Having an adult Beveridge down at the Blazing Stump when I over heard someone say that Jessie was going to appear at a MAGA Rally in the near future...

1637537213509.png

he already marched in chicago. the race bating martin luther king want to be strikes again.
They're only happy when they are stirring shit.

After the SUV through the parade incident today...wonder if he will cancel it.

Hopefully somebody shoots his race-hustling ass.

Maybe someone will run a car through his March.

Jesse Jackson and Al sharpton don't do anything but hurt race relations. They keep it charged up instead of stopping it.

Forum List

Back