JERUSALEM: The Heart Of The Jewish Nation

The Arabs were offered a partition, although they should not have been offered anything.

They refused in 1937, 1947 and every other time an attempt at negotiations and peace came up.

LIVE with it.
Go ask another people for more than half of their land and see how many say 'sure.'

Thats a slogan you toss around without any knowledge of the history surrounding the area.
No, I was honestly convinced that the mandate was never implemented. I thought history was clear on that, no?

Funny, because the Mandate for Palestine, as far as Israel goes, WAS implemented.
Exactly! Now ask another people for more than half of their land and see how many say 'sure.'
No one asked for half of any land that was not owned by Arabs-Moslems. Did you forget, or did you not understand that the land area referred to as Pal'istan was controlled by the Ottoman Turks who relinquished all rights and title to the Mandatory?

No one asked for half of any land that was not owned by Arabs-Moslems. Did you forget, or did you not understand that the land area referred to as Pal'istan was controlled by the Ottoman Turks who relinquished all rights and title to the Mandatory?
But, regardless of the definitions game, the land was 85% or more Arab and only around 5% Jewish, no?

But, regardless of the definitions game, the land was 85% or more Arab and only around 5% Jewish, no?

Land is neither inherently Arab nor Jewish.

It was under the sovereignty of the Ottoman Empire. They renounced that sovereignty. Sovereignty then passed to the Allied Powers and then to the Jewish people.

Regardless of definitions©

Insisting that squatters rights are sacrosanct is a poor argument. You're really defending hundreds of years of Islamist intolerance, maintenance of a Dhimmi class, and and now an inability to claw their way out of the 7th century and build a functioning society.

Jerusalem is part of what?
Based on the mandate that was never implemented, it was designated clearly as corpus separatum, basically an international territory. There is nobody on earth outside of the zionists who claim otherwise.
Except the Palestinians who claim Jerusalem ad their capital as do you. Your flopping around is becoming laughable.

Teddy, do you think that Palestinians stake a claim on the whole of Jerusalem or just East Jerusalem?

From my reading and understanding of the situation, Palestinians are accepting of East Jerusalem as their prospective capital. Not so Israel who wants ALL of Jerusalem and that is non negotiable.

For me, and I have said this before, and I will maintain this stand, Jerusalem can ONLY be corpus separatum. There is no way that it can ever be exclusively Jewish, at least not if there is ever to be some form of peace.

I am hating the rhetoric, the belligerence of some 'Team Israel' (sorry to use that term but that is exactly how it feels).

It's like listening to a group of cheerleaders, "Go, Trump Go"... Seriously?

There appears to be a blind ignorance of potential consequences, not to Israel but to the rest of the world.

"Oh they are pissed but it will pass" ... Yeah and the moon is made of cheese!

Why don't you ask the Muslims as they have stolen way more land?
Too bad your Mullah restricts you from using Google.
If you study torah for 8 hours a day as you claim, you must have some way around the oaths or feel for some reason, they don't apply to you. Can you explain the hypocrisy?

Forum List

Back