JERUSALEM: The Heart Of The Jewish Nation

Shusha

From what I cab tell, you are left with only one choice. The land was taken in war which is a war crime.

Now go study!

Israel did not seize any territory belonging to another sovereign in war. (She did seize land illegally occupied by Jordan, but they have since made a peace treaty to reconcile that issue).

furthermore, that land was never Jordan's to begin with, it's a land it occupied after the 48 war. It belonged to no official nation to begin with.

So the only occupation is in their delusional heads.

Sorry, I keep forgetting that the zionists believe that there were no people there and the Nakba is a complete work of fiction. I also have a hard time with men giving other men, a third men's land.

Now go study!

Sorry, I keep forgetting that the zionists believe that there were no people there and the Nakba is a complete work of fiction. I also have a hard time with men giving other men, a third men's land.

Now go study!
It seems you're up against a wall.

It seems you're up against a wall.
Funny, were you serious about studying torah for 8 hours a day? Could you real quick explain the three oaths for me? Serious question and thanks if you take the time.

Now go study!
No, most of the Jewish people do not "believe" that there were no people there as clearly there were Ashkenazi, Sepharadi and Mizrahi Jews still living on the land.
Besides the indigenous three groups of Jews, there were Christians and Muslims as well.

Nakba is the muslim way of crying because they FAILED big time to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews. WAAAAAAAH.......

The First "Men" got some of their land legally by working on it.
Unlike the "Third men" had invaded the land 1300 years before and the "Second men" owed nothing to the Third one, since they had sided with the Germans and Ottomans during WWI, and ARE NOT the indigenous people of the land, as the "First Men" are.

furthermore, that land was never Jordan's to begin with, it's a land it occupied after the 48 war. It belonged to no official nation to begin with.

So the only occupation is in their delusional heads.

I'd argue it passed from the Ottoman Empire directly to the Jewish people (Israel). But at best it was disputed territory or terra nullius. Either way there was no other sovereignty there.

No, most of the Jewish people do not "believe" that there were no people there as clearly there were Ashkenazi, Sepharadi and Mizrahi Jews still living on the land.
Besides the indigenous three groups of Jews, there were Christians and Muslims as well.
Excellent, there WERE people there, almost all Muslim in fact, followed by a small percentage of Christians and a smaller percentage of Jews.

Nakba is the muslim way of crying because they FAILED big time to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews. WAAAAAAAH.......
Were you not 'whining' the other day and getting all crazy about what you saw as someone blaming Jews for their fate in WWII?

Unlike the "Third men" had invaded the land 1300 years before and the "Second men" owed nothing to the Third one, since they had sided with the Germans and Ottomans during WWI, and ARE NOT the indigenous people of the land, as the "First Men" are.
Oy

Now go study!

The "third men's land" you refer to still confuses you greatly. The land was controlled by Turk islamists who relinquished all rights and title to the Mandatory. The Arab-Moslem squatters didn't own the land.

The "third men's land" you refer to still confuses you greatly. The land was controlled by Turk islamists who relinquished all rights and title to the Mandatory. The Arab-Moslem squatters didn't own the land.
They were squatters? For centuries? Sounds fascinating, honestly.

As noted, the Turks controlled the territory. The collapse of the Ottoman Empire resulted in their relinquishing all rights and title to the Mandatory.

Thanks.

Excellent, there WERE people there, almost all Muslim in fact, followed by a small percentage of Christians and a smaller percentage of Jews.

Were you not 'whining' the other day and getting all crazy about what you saw as someone blaming Jews for their fate in WWII?

Oy
The Mandate for Palestine was not about who had more numbers. It was about giving back some of the land to the indigenous people. You just HATE that.

The Muslims brought their own catastrophe on themselves for listening to the bragging leaders who TOLD them to leave so that they could cleanse the land of all the Jews. Blame it on the dumb leaders.

Oy va voi, as you attempt to fake being a Jew.
Even borrowing Rabi Hillel's saying. Which you mean only for the Jews if Muslims and Christians end up losing and failing at bashing Jews as they had done for 1700 years.

How many other Jewish saying are you going to appropriate in order to try to show how WRONG the Jews, ooops, sorry - Zionists are ?

As noted, the Turks controlled the territory. The collapse of the Ottoman Empire resulted in their relinquishing all rights and title to the Mandatory.

Thanks.
Is that the mandate that was never implemented? Or something else?

The Arabs were offered a partition, although they should not have been offered anything.

They refused in 1937, 1947 and every other time an attempt at negotiations and peace came up.

LIVE with it.

One cannot change the nature of Islam. It is a conquering, murdering, ALL OR NOTHING religion.

The Arabs want the whole Mandate for Palestine PIE.

They cannot have it.

Period.

Thanks.
Funny, because the Mandate for Palestine, as far as Israel goes, WAS implemented.

The ARabs chose not to implement theirs, that is their problem, and always will be.

They cannot have it all because they are Muslims and the Jews are Jews.

The Mandate for Palestine was not about who had more numbers. It was about giving back some of the land to the indigenous people. You just HATE that.
I don't hate that; I disagree with the entire premise.

The Muslims brought their own catastrophe on themselves for listening to the bragging leaders who TOLD them to leave so that they could cleanse the land of all the Jews. Blame it on the dumb leaders.
That, nobody outside of the most extreme zionists believe that. There is much more to it.

Oy va voi, as you attempt to fake being a Jew.
Even borrowing Rabi Hillel's saying. Which you mean only for the Jews if Muslims and Christians end up losing and failing at bashing Jews as they had done for 1700 years.
That's a bit too weird to respond to.

How many other Jewish saying are you going to appropriate in order to try to show how WRONG the Jews, ooops, sorry - Zionists are ?
Not how wrong, but yes, in many ways they are wrong. It's more about showing how different they are.

Thanks.
Thats a slogan you toss around without any knowledge of the history surrounding the area.

Forum List

Back