140,000 Palestinians to Be Pushed Out of Jerusalem

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
The Palestinian Shuafat Refugee Camp, in Occupied East Jerusalem, and the town of Kofr Aqab, in the north of the city, will no longer be considered as falling within Jerusalem’s municipal boundaries, Israeli security sources told Jewish Channel 10 on Sunday.

The announcement confirms long-held Palestinian suspicions of a systematic Israeli plan to ensure a Jewish majority in the holy city.

lg.php

The move has been finalised by the Israeli National Security Council and will be implemented to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the Jewish occupation of the holy city.

According to Fakhri Abu Diyab, who heads the local committee in defense of occupied Jerusalem, taking Shuafat camp and Kofr Aqab out of the municipal boundaries of Jerusalem will mean the Palestinians’ blue Jerusalem identity cards will be replaced with green West Bank cards.

Residents Kofr Aqab have sued the occupation municipality several times for failing to provide municipal services , despite paying taxes to the Israeli government.

Who says there's no good news these days.

Thanks for brightening my day.

happy-4.jpg

Lets see will DT stop their aid of 3.8 billion a year. Reread the OT, its playing out on the globe and in I/P. Oh that's right DT is a jew from association. He is more jew than most jews.

The Palestinian Shuafat Refugee Camp, in Occupied East Jerusalem, and the town of Kofr Aqab, in the north of the city, will no longer be considered as falling within Jerusalem’s municipal boundaries, Israeli security sources told Jewish Channel 10 on Sunday.

The announcement confirms long-held Palestinian suspicions of a systematic Israeli plan to ensure a Jewish majority in the holy city.

lg.php

The move has been finalised by the Israeli National Security Council and will be implemented to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the Jewish occupation of the holy city.

According to Fakhri Abu Diyab, who heads the local committee in defense of occupied Jerusalem, taking Shuafat camp and Kofr Aqab out of the municipal boundaries of Jerusalem will mean the Palestinians’ blue Jerusalem identity cards will be replaced with green West Bank cards.

Residents Kofr Aqab have sued the occupation municipality several times for failing to provide municipal services , despite paying taxes to the Israeli government.

LOL; you poor terrorists...

lg.php

If someone here would bother to read the article carefully, they would see that these Palestinians aren't being expelled or anything like that. It's simply that their homes and neighborhoods won't be counted as being within the boundaries of Jerusalem any longer. In other words, they will be West Bankers instead of Jerusalemites. That's it.

I'm confused. Isn't that what the Arab Palestinians want?! Not to be part of Israel? To have self-determination, independence, sovereignty and all that? To be under their own government and not Israel's?

No Longer Israeli Arabs?

They have the priveledge of becoming a part of Greater Arab-Islamic Terrorist'istan.

From the PLO Charter:

Article 1:
Palestine is an Arab homeland bound by strong Arab national ties to the rest of the Arab Countries and which together form the great Arab homeland.

See, it's all about Arabism, Greater Arab'istan™, Kalifa, ISIS wannabes, kill the kafir, where's my UNRWA welfare check, etc., etc.

Have an Arab falafel. Pass them around to your Arab friends.

Lets see will DT stop their aid of 3.8 billion a year. Reread the OT, its playing out on the globe and in I/P. Oh that's right DT is a jew from association. He is more jew than most jews.
Please translate this from loopy Penelope to plain English.

When I read a thread like this I find it disconcerting (again) how the pro-Palestine/anti-Israel electronic intifada brigade seems to ignore recent history.

How there were plenty of Jewish neighborhoods in Jerusalem, east and west, just before the 1948 war. How Jordan after the 1948 war destroyed most if not all traces of said Jewish presence in east Jerusalem and the Old City. How Jordan took from the Jews/Israelis the very areas that now are being reclaimed by Israel.

How Jordan did this, 'occupied' the West Bank and how the electronic intifada brigade seems to leave and ignore these facts in their 'narrative'.

When Israel’s founding fathers removed by force the native Palestinian Arab population living where they intended to establish their state, they murdered or displaced more than 80% of that population.

These Palestinian citizens of Israel are its Achilles’ heel; they refuse to become Zionists, refuse to leave Israel, and refuse to vanish into thin air. And, increasingly, they are refusing to remain a silent, or passive, player.

read more: Don't call us 'Israeli Arabs': Palestinians in Israel speak out
Designate their living area as a "Bantustan" Not part of Jerusalem, they can then not complain about lack of municipal services

More evidence that the author here was absolutely correct.

Israel’s efforts to erase Palestinian history reflect ‘incremental genocide...

And it's funny, but no surprise, that the trolls on the thread above are here supporting this shit.
What's funny is this fact:

When I read a thread like this I find it disconcerting (again) how the pro-Palestine/anti-Israel electronic intifada brigade seems to ignore recent history.

How there were plenty of Jewish neighborhoods in Jerusalem, west and ESPECIALLY east (like what some call Silwan), just before the 1948 war. How Jordan after the 1948 war destroyed most if not all traces of said Jewish presence in east Jerusalem and Silwan and the Old City. How Jordan took from the Jews/Israelis the very areas that now are being reclaimed by Israel.

How Jordan did this, 'occupied' the West Bank and how the electronic intifada brigade seems to leave and ignore these facts in their 'narrative'.

When Israel’s founding fathers removed by force the native Palestinian Arab population living where they intended to establish their state, they murdered or displaced more than 80% of that population.

Oh my! The electronic intifada force is strong in you. Nice spin.

But, I do not envy you on the one extreme side, and others on the other extreme side. Must be hard to keep the boat(s) afloat steering into such obvious storms of half-truths.

I prefer the real truth. Makes my boat sail true and stay afloat.

Oh my! The electronic intifada force is strong in you. Nice spin.

But, I do not envy you on the one extreme side, and others on the other extreme side. Must be hard to keep the boat(s) afloat steering into such obvious storms of half-truths.

I prefer the real truth. Makes my boat sail true and stay afloat.
Read the link before commenting? it's from haaretz .com

These Palestinian citizens of Israel are its Achilles’ heel; they refuse to become Zionists, refuse to leave Israel, and refuse to vanish into thin air. And, increasingly, they are refusing to remain a silent, or passive, player.

read more: Don't call us 'Israeli Arabs': Palestinians in Israel speak out
Designate their living area as a "Bantustan" Not part of Jerusalem, they can then not complain about lack of municipal services

The Islamic paradises of Gaza'istan and Mahmoud'istan sound better and better for those whining Arabs-Moslems.

Forum List

Back