Jerry Jones cuts black player who kneels for National Anthem

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score

in this video we have a black commentator who approves of jones cutting a Black Lies Matter protester

the only Dallas Cowboy to disrespect the US flag during pregame playing of the Nationsl Anthem

notice the likes and dislikes for the video

8,700 likes

Only 129 dislikes

America has spoken and that really makes my heart proud

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Reaction score

ReinyDays

Gold Member
Reaction score
Kap's lawsuit against the NFL hit a snag when the judge allowed discovery for the e-mails between the NFL and Jerry Jones ... the NFL quickly reach a settlement with Kap and got their NDA ... black live don't matter to Jerry Jones ... I'm guessing they don't matter to you either ...

The shame of it is that the Dallas Police Dep't was stung really bad on 11/22 ... and have worked hard to clean themselves up ... and are one of the finest examples of "all lives matter" ...

From CNBC June 5th, 2020:
"The moved sparked years of controversy, lawsuits, an eventual settlement, and a blown attempt to reconcile after Kaepernick was blackballed."

Yeah, that's illegal ...

EvilEyeFleegle

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why do these NFL morons think this is okay? You are an employee. You do as your employer says. Period. Protest on your on time.

None of us could do this crap where we work. Fuck 'em.
Thousands of police officers are taking a knee. Will it make a difference?
If the police dept has a policy against this they should be fired. Get the fuck off your knees and do your job. Protest all you want on your own time. Pretty simple.
Perhaps their line of logic is equally simple:

"Fuck you..some things are more important than my job!"

the more you fire over something like this..the greater the solidarity and the blow-back.

BTW..it's all a bunch of bs anyway...if a guy's a superstar..and performing like one..ain't nobody gunna cut him. If they do..he'll just get another gig.

If thousands of cops took the knee...you'd fire them as well? To the detriment of the public safety and just to satisfy your 'patriotism"?

Performance is the metric most employers use...not where you stand on cultural issues.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

in this video we have a black commentator who approves of jones cutting a Black Lies Matter protester

the only Dallas Cowboy to disrespect the US flag during pregame playing of the Nationsl Anthem

notice the likes and dislikes for the video

8,700 likes

Only 129 dislikes

America has spoken and that really makes my heart proud
1604073541696.jpeg

justoffal

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can only guess what happened, years ago he would have been a ship's captain.
I don't normally agree with you....however I do not approve of what happened based solely on this action. When it first starting happening
I found it offensive....but as time went on I realized that it actually is protected by the first amendment even if I don't like it. There is always a cost when we limit a freedom and that cost will eventually find us too.
I think the kid kneeling is an idiot....however he is free to express that and we cannot take that away. An Employer however is also free to decide whether or not he wants to be a part of that activity vicariously through his employee.....if the kid is wearing the club uniform then there are certain obligations that go with that too.....

JO

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why do these NFL morons think this is okay? You are an employee. You do as your employer says. Period. Protest on your on time.

The picture is both pathetic and disgusting. More so because the police were begging in June and the city is being destroyed today. Debasing yourself for peace just doesn't work.

mdk

Diamond Member
Staff member
Reaction score

depotoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't normally agree with you....however I do not approve of what happened based solely on this action. When it first starting happening
I found it offensive....but as time went on I realized that it actually is protected by the first amendment even if I don't like it. There is always a cost when we limit a freedom and that cost will eventually find us too.
I think the kid kneeling is an idiot....however he is free to express that and we cannot take that away.
I didn’t realize we can protest freely in the work place, if rules forbid it. The filed is an extension of their workplace.
Off work you can do anything you want to.
I see MDK has set the record straight, as this has nothing to do with his kneeling. Just someone using any excuse to excuse their performance.

Beef_Supreme

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think the kid kneeling is an idiot....however he is free to express that and we cannot take that away. An Employer however is also free to decide whether or not he wants to be a part of that activity vicariously through his employee.....if the kid is wearing the club uniform then there are certain obligations that go with that too.....

JO
No, you aren’t free to express yourself however you see fit while on company time my, wearing a company uniform, etc.

justoffal

Platinum Member
Reaction score

The picture is both pathetic and disgusting. More so because the police were begging in June and the city is being destroyed today. Debasing yourself for peace just doesn't work.
Eventually they will rediscover what took centuries to discover before....this time it won't take very long at all....and that is that the criminal mind cannot be negotiated with and that it takes every ounce of restraint and uses it against the one showing the restraint. They only understand one thing.....misbehave and you stop breathing.....that's it....any attempt to go beyond that simple equation will cost the lives of innocent people unnecessarily.

JO

DemonRat Hater

Gold Member
Reaction score

I wonder how many of those Cops would still take a knee today (that was early June).

I think the naive ones have finally wised up after a few piss bottles got dumped on them.

justoffal

Platinum Member
Reaction score

JO
No, you aren’t free to express yourself however you see fit while on company time my, wearing a company uniform, etc.
Yeah.....I agree....I didn't say that the owner wasn't also free to fire him...
he is.....I added more to the post after...wearing the club uniform comes with some obligations too.

JO

BS Filter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pro sports are getting hit big time in the wallet. Money talks....loudly. This shit is over.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List