Jerry Jones cuts black player who kneels for National Anthem

in this video we have a black commentator who approves of jones cutting a Black Lies Matter protester

the only Dallas Cowboy to disrespect the US flag during pregame playing of the Nationsl Anthem

notice the likes and dislikes for the video

8,700 likes

Only 129 dislikes

America has spoken and that really makes my heart proud

So typical of jones,does not believe in free speech.

in this video we have a black commentator who approves of jones cutting a Black Lies Matter protester

the only Dallas Cowboy to disrespect the US flag during pregame playing of the Nationsl Anthem

8,700 likes

Only 129 dislikes

Bullshit....he's paying their salaries....for him their speech is not free.
Now if they would like to remain on the field minus the salary....well then that's a different story.

JO

8,700 likes

Only 129 dislikes

Neither does your boss.

Pro sports are getting hit big time in the wallet. Money talks....loudly. This shit is over.

Yea the hit they are taking is not because of young men having the strength to take a knee. Back in the day there was those who claimed that pro sports was doomed when they started allowing black athletes to play.
Totally different purpose. Taking a knee isn't strength. It's surrender to the totalitarian puppet masters. Jackie Robinson was a very courageous man. Kaepernick is a sniveling little bitch.

Who are the puppet masters, you love black men who shine, coon and yassa boss.
Race hustler.

Who is Jerry hustling? Right wing, racist.

I can only guess what happened, years ago he would have been a ship's captain.

I don't normally agree with you....however I do not approve of what happened based solely on this action. When it first starting happening
I found it offensive....but as time went on I realized that it actually is protected by the first amendment even if I don't like it. There is always a cost when we limit a freedom and that cost will eventually find us too.
I think the kid kneeling is an idiot....however he is free to express that and we cannot take that away. An Employer however is also free to decide whether or not he wants to be a part of that activity vicariously through his employee.....if the kid is wearing the club uniform then there are certain obligations that go with that too.....

JO
Goto work tomorrow and take a knee while playing a maga speech.

Acting a fool at work is NOT protected first amendment speech.

I don't know anything about football.

I don't know who Mr. Jones is.

But kudos to him for having the family jewels to fire that individual.

Of course, on January 20 (or earlier), Mr. Jones will be forced to reinstate that individual.

On January 20 (and on November 4), many people will be falling over themselves to apologize for their past words & actions. It probably won't help. They will be blacklisted for the rest of their lives. And the Dems accused Trump of being Herr Hitler!

Of course, on January 20 (or earlier), Mr. Jones will be forced to reinstate that individual.

On January 20 (and on November 4), many people will be falling over themselves to apologize for their past words & actions. It probably won't help. They will be blacklisted for the rest of their lives. And the Dems accused Trump of being Herr Hitler!

No, they won't be "blacklisted", as that is now considered a racist term.

No, they won't be "blacklisted", as that is now considered a racist term.

I am serious: President Biden may decide to return to the older name for the "White House," which is the "Executive Mansion."

I don't normally agree with you....however I do not approve of what happened based solely on this action. When it first starting happening
I found it offensive....but as time went on I realized that it actually is protected by the first amendment even if I don't like it. There is always a cost when we limit a freedom and that cost will eventually find us too.
I think the kid kneeling is an idiot....however he is free to express that and we cannot take that away. An Employer however is also free to decide whether or not he wants to be a part of that activity vicariously through his employee.....if the kid is wearing the club uniform then there are certain obligations that go with that too.....

JO

Wow.....That's a damn good Idea....never thought of it that way....yeah you can be damn sure they would fire your ass on the spot.

JO

JO

Well for one you are not on national TV and you are not bringing awareness to an actual issue that is affecting folks in this country.

What makes you believe a protest against white supremacy qualifies as disrespecting the US flag?:auiqs.jpg:

Are you really surprised A reformed cracker like Jones, who chose to play college football on a segregated team, would feel threatened by BLM?

Jerry Jones - Wikipedia
"Jones attended the University of Arkansas, where he was a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity.[7]

"He was co-captain of the 1964 National Championship football team. He was an all-Southwest Conference offensive lineman for College Football Hall of Fame coach Frank Broyles and a teammate of college football and NFL coach Jimmy Johnson, whom Jones hired as his first head coach after purchasing the Cowboys.
"

What makes you believe a protest against white supremacy qualifies as disrespecting the US flag?:auiqs.jpg:
There is no white supremacy in America

only the white Judeo-Christian values that made America great

And you will find successful people of all races and religions practicing those values

As for your claim that taking a knee is not disrespecting the flag thats bullshit

Last edited:
Are you really surprised A reformed cracker like Jones, who chose to play college football on a segregated team, would feel threatened by BLM?
So you are reduced to racial slurs toward whites.

also known as throwing the first stone

that figures

Black Lies Matter libs can dish it out but you cant take it

Kap's lawsuit against the NFL hit a snag when the judge allowed discovery for the e-mails between the NFL and Jerry Jones ... the NFL quickly reach a settlement with Kap and got their NDA ... black live don't matter to Jerry Jones ... I'm guessing they don't matter to you either ...

The shame of it is that the Dallas Police Dep't was stung really bad on 11/22 ... and have worked hard to clean themselves up ... and are one of the finest examples of "all lives matter" ...

From CNBC June 5th, 2020:
"The moved sparked years of controversy, lawsuits, an eventual settlement, and a blown attempt to reconcile after Kaepernick was blackballed."

Yeah, that's illegal ...
K got exactly what he deserved. He was getting paid millions of $ to play football, not to make political statemants.

And you will find successful people of all races and religions practicing those values

As for your claim that taking a knee is not disrespecting the flag well...... that's big time liberalbullshit
[/QUOTE
Big time liberal BS!

K got exactly what he deserved. He was getting paid millions of $ to play football, not to make political statemants.

I understand ... folks who don't live in the United Sates have a hard time grasping the extend of the 1st Amendment's reach ... over here, we're entitled to make political statements, the only consideration for the 49er organization was public support in the San Francisco Bay Area, and the financial repercussions from such a political statement ...

If Kap wore a MAGA hat, you'd be celebrating him as a champion of democracy ... I stand for the National Anthem, so others don't have to ...

Fashion models get paid millions of dollars to prance around in their American Flag underwear ... for you that's okay I guess ... it's not your flag, what do you care? ... nipples and buttcrack and you're fine with it ...

The US was founded on white supremacy, and the living proof is living in the White House today:

White supremacy - Wikipedia

"The Naturalization Act of 1790 limited U.S. citizenship to whites only.[9]

"In some parts of the United States, many people who were considered non-white were disenfranchised, barred from government office, and prevented from holding most government jobs well into the second half of the 20th century.

"Professor Leland T. Saito of the University of Southern California writes: 'Throughout the history of the United States, race has been used by whites for legitimizing and creating difference and social, economic and political exclusion.'"

Forum List

Back