Jerry Jones cuts black player who kneels for National Anthem

So you are reduced to racial slurs toward whites.

also known as throwing the first stone

that figures

Black Lies Matter libs can dish it out but you cant take it
BLM isn't afraid to compete against all races and genders on level, heavily regulated playing fields, unlike "patriots" like Jerry Jones who clucked-out at proving how much he respected the flag.
GETTY-Pat-Tillman.jpg

"Professor Leland T. Saito of the University of Southern California writes: 'Throughout the history of the United States, race has been used by whites for legitimizing and creating difference and social, economic and political exclusion.'"
Saito is a liar

He is not telling you that since 1965 the US have afforded non-whites with equsl treatment under the law.

and even discriminated AGAINST whites through affirmative action

He is not telling you that since 1965 the US have afforded non-whites with equsl treatment under the law.

Affirmative Action is a response to hundreds of years of white supremacy in America. Equality begins with equal opportunity, and white males have had a head start in that regard since before the USA came into existence:
modernsupremecourt.gif

Pros and Cons

• "Affirmative action is a way to ensure that diversity is obtained and maintained in schools and in the workplace. In so doing it also helps create tolerant communities because it exposes people to a variety of cultures and ideas that are different from their own.
  • It helps disadvantaged people who come from areas of the country where there are not very many opportunities be able to advance where they otherwise could not. In other words, it gives everyone an equal playing field.
  • Affirmative action is a way to help compensate for the fact that, due to many years of oppression, some races 'started late in the race.' Again, it helps level the playing field."

Affirmative Action is a response to hundreds of years of white supremacy in America. Equality begins with equal opportunity, and white males have had a head start in that regard since before the USA came into existence:
modernsupremecourt.gif

Pros and Cons

• "Affirmative action is a way to ensure that diversity is obtained and maintained in schools and in the workplace. In so doing it also helps create tolerant communities because it exposes people to a variety of cultures and ideas that are different from their own.
  • It helps disadvantaged people who come from areas of the country where there are not very many opportunities be able to advance where they otherwise could not. In other words, it gives everyone an equal playing field.
  • Affirmative action is a way to help compensate for the fact that, due to many years of oppression, some races 'started late in the race.' Again, it helps level the playing field."
Your list of Pro’s and Con‘s is short on con’s

but I‘ll give you one.

reverse discrimination is just as bad as the original discrimination

Your list of Pro’s and Con‘s is short on con’s

but I‘ll give you one.

reverse discrimination is just as bad as the original discrimination
How do you propose we address this without affirmative action?
20170914_Racial_Weath_Divide-1.jpg

Racial Wealth Inequality In The U.S. Is Rampant [Infographic]

Give black children in the government schools lessons in personal finance so they don't piss their money away and have nothing to show for it as so many apparently are.

Living within your means is the key to accumulating wealth.

I can only guess what happened, years ago he would have been a ship's captain.

I don't normally agree with you....however I do not approve of what happened based solely on this action. When it first starting happening
I found it offensive....but as time went on I realized that it actually is protected by the first amendment even if I don't like it. There is always a cost when we limit a freedom and that cost will eventually find us too.
I think the kid kneeling is an idiot....however he is free to express that and we cannot take that away. An Employer however is also free to decide whether or not he wants to be a part of that activity vicariously through his employee.....if the kid is wearing the club uniform then there are certain obligations that go with that too.....

JO

If every black man on that team took a knee do you think the asshole would fire all of them?
Yep------------because VIEWERSHIP is way way way way down which means $$$$ is not just now now but for the future. AS america boycotts football, they and their children and their children's children as more and more and more likely to take up other hobbies to spend their money on meaning BRAND NAME of NFL anything is worth less and less and less all so morons could take a knee and prove what entitled azzes that they are. As a result the knee takers will be making less and less as will their future knee takers. Smarter BLM supporters understand the bottom line and the final result so they stopped taking a knee---but the really stupid just keep going.

I can only guess what happened, years ago he would have been a ship's captain.

I don't normally agree with you....however I do not approve of what happened based solely on this action. When it first starting happening
I found it offensive....but as time went on I realized that it actually is protected by the first amendment even if I don't like it. There is always a cost when we limit a freedom and that cost will eventually find us too.
I think the kid kneeling is an idiot....however he is free to express that and we cannot take that away. An Employer however is also free to decide whether or not he wants to be a part of that activity vicariously through his employee.....if the kid is wearing the club uniform then there are certain obligations that go with that too.....

JO

If every black man on that team took a knee do you think the asshole would fire all of them?
Yep------------because VIEWERSHIP is way way way way down which means $$$$ is not just now now but for the future. AS america boycotts football, they and their children and their children's children as more and more and more likely to take up other hobbies to spend their money on meaning BRAND NAME of NFL anything is worth less and less and less all so morons could take a knee and prove what entitled azzes that they are. As a result the knee takers will be making less and less as will their future knee takers. Smarter BLM supporters understand the bottom line and the final result so they stopped taking a knee---but the really stupid just keep going.

Come on Turtle Shit, you guys have babbling that bullshit every since black men started playing in the NFL and the league is still here and thriving.

Forum List

Back