Jeff Mateer - standard fundie bigot

lgbt2.png

Trump judicial nominee admitted he discriminates against LGBTQ people

Mateer has also said transgender children are part of “Satan’s plan,” and supports “conversion therapy,” an anti-LGBTQ practice that’s been banned in multiple states.

How is this nut an appropriate judge ?

You would deny people the right to discriminate in their personal lives?
How would I do that ?

You would be setting a precedent, if you want to be a judge, you must think like me.

Mateer has also said transgender children are part of “Satan’s plan,” and supports “conversion therapy,” an anti-LGBTQ practice that’s been banned in multiple states.

How would I do that ?

You would be setting a precedent, if you want to be a judge, you must think like me.
Judges cannot discriminate. They must act without fear or favour.This idiots statements would ensure that he could not sit on many cases and any of his decisions could be appealed.

How would I do that ?

Judges cannot discriminate. They must act without fear or favour.This idiots statements would ensure that he could not sit on many cases and any of his decisions could be appealed.
Shut up you fat limey prick, you don't know how our system works.

Yep, I agree. Without prejudice. No one should be sitting on the bench who'd say something like this...

"I would hope that a wise white male with the richness of his experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a Latina woman who hasn't lived that life."

Can you imagine?!?...speaking of imaginings, this is really bizarre.

"I can't imagine what this place would be - I can't imagine what our country would be - with Hillary Clinton as our president." My late wife would say 'It's time to move to New Zealand'. "She's (Hillary) a faker".

By your very astute assessment of judicial qualifications we can agree that neither of the two folks above have any business being judges. Yes?

Yep, I agree. Without prejudice. No one should be sitting on the bench who'd say something like this...

"I would hope that a wise white male with the richness of his experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a Latina woman who hasn't lived that life."

Can you imagine?!?...speaking of imaginings, this is really bizarre.

"I can't imagine what this place would be - I can't imagine what our country would be - with Hillary Clinton as our president." My late wife would say 'It's time to move to New Zealand'. "She's (Hillary) a faker".

By your very astute assessment of judicial qualifications we can agree that neither of the two folks above have any business being judges. Yes?
Yes for the former but not sure on the latter.

Forum List

Back