Jeb Bush Won't Talk About Wars His Brother Started

I'm sure Jeb can also expect questions about his role as Governor of Florida regarding the 2000 presidential election.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, the dimpled chads!

Boooooooooooooooosh we hates him!!! He stole the chads, my precious!!

I'm sure Jeb can also expect questions about his role as Governor of Florida regarding the 2000 presidential election.

Which one of the Supreme Court Justices did Jeb Bush bribe to get them to stop the recount foolishness?

How Jeb Bush Stole the 2000 Election for His Brother

Bush brother blamed for unfair election - The Guardian

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush and former Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris put Bush in the White House.

An attempt to rewrite history by lefties won't put Gore in the White House. The Supreme Court ruled and that settled it period!

Yeah, but WHY did the Supreme Court have to settle it?

Which one of the Supreme Court Justices did Jeb Bush bribe to get them to stop the recount foolishness?

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush and former Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris put Bush in the White House.

gollum04.jpg

"Which one of the Supreme Court Justices did Jeb Bush bribe to get them to stop the recount foolishness, Precious?"""

Oh, BTW the decision was 7-2, Genius

An attempt to rewrite history by lefties won't put Gore in the White House. The Supreme Court ruled and that settled it period!

Many traitorous deeds can be effected in a state of chaos. Bush and Cheney turned a single CRIME of terrorism into an industry.

Many traitorous deeds can be effected in a state of chaos. Bush and Cheney turned a single CRIME of terrorism into an industry.

A crime? What should the charges have been 2,900 counts of murder and 30,000 counts of attempted murder?

Who should have been charged with this "crime"?

Will anyone ask Hillary why her husband passed up 9 chances to capture or kill bin Laden pre 9/11?

Seems like the new Republican campaign stance is not to talk about things they do not talk about. Maybe it's for the best?

Dems are still pissed that they couldn't keep doing recounts in Florida until they could steal enough votes to put Gore over the top. The Florida vote count wasn't as close as we've been led to believe.

DUBYA 8217 S TEAM RIPS DEM 8216 CON 8217 JOB THEY CLAIM FELONS GOT TO CAST VOTES New York Post
They wanted to do what they did in this state. Dino Rossi won the gubernatorial election, they cried so we had a recount. He still won so they cried louder and threw the illegal votes in with the good and the "won" the third recount. They were pissed threw temper tantrums and many still are because they couldn't steal it away from Bush.

Forum List

Back