"Jeb Bush was a drug dealer"

It's not "hypocrisy" so much as it's what is called growing up and maturing.
There's many things in my past i wouldn't advocate my grandkids doing
would you condone a long prison sentence to a kid caught with 2-3 O'z's of pot?....lots of these assholes do,when they all had or knew people in possession of the same amount or more....its called being a hypocrite,just because of what you think everyone is going to think of you.....even though you know,that everyone knows that......you are a fucking hypocrite...
I am absolutely against mandatory sentences.
Lost a friend over a roach in his ashtray at a county line roadblock. Since he crossed the county line, they charged him with trafficking. 5yrs. He never came out.
But Bill didn't inhale, so it's okay

It's not "hypocrisy" so much as it's what is called growing up and maturing.
There's many things in my past i wouldn't advocate my grandkids doing
would you condone a long prison sentence to a kid caught with 2-3 O'z's of pot?....lots of these assholes do,when they all had or knew people in possession of the same amount or more....its called being a hypocrite,just because of what you think everyone is going to think of you.....even though you know,that everyone knows that......you are a fucking hypocrite...
I am absolutely against mandatory sentences.
Lost a friend over a roach in his ashtray at a county line roadblock. Since he crossed the county line, they charged him with trafficking. 5yrs. He never came out.
But Bill didn't inhale, so it's okay
and they got away with doing that for a roach....trafficking for a roach?....

Trafficking is specific it normally has to be drugs in excess of a statutory amount. Usually contained in packaging.

Now I can see transporting drugs across a county or state line. Just not trafficking.

Even a middling attorney could put up a decent defense and get a better deal than 5 years on a first offense roach. There is much more than we know.

Forum List

Back