"Jeb Bush was a drug dealer"

The country has "evolved" on pot use.
23 years ago, because of the average viewpoint regarding pot, Bill Clinton was forced to say he "didn't inhale".
Today Obama can go on any talk show and laugh about using and inhaling all night long, and also laugh about doing lines of coke, which would have been a felony had he been caught in Hawaii.
Americans today laugh and nod along with him, and could care less what the president did.

Dealing goes further, and it matters greatly how much was dealt and if the person was an ongoing dealer.

If Jeb (great name for a president) was an ongoing dealer, then IMO he's not fit to be president, even if it were many years ago.

Bill Maher calls out Jeb Bush for marijuana hypocrisy past user that sold it at least once

"Bill Maher calls out Jeb Bush for marijuana hypocrisy (past user that sold it at least once)"

""When Jeb Bush was at prep school, he was apparently not just a pothead but a dealer," Bill Maher said. "But he dismisses that by saying 'Back then I was a cynical little turd at a cynical school.' OK. But then when you became a governor of a state you insisted on mandatory sentences for drug crimes and a policy of jail only, no treatment for drug users. Except when it was your daughter. When you made an exception. Wow that sounds like something a cynical turd would do."

It is well known that Governor Jeb Bush's daughter had a drug problem. At the same time his daughter was getting treatment for her drug abuse, Jeb Bush was opposing a proposition that would allow the masses that same treatment."

rest at link
All politicians change the rules when it comes to their families.

Obama spent his college days stoned on coke ffs!

Obama_Newsweek_Stoned_Pres.jpg

What is his stance on pot? Big difference between a little weed and coke, pain pills, or meth. Weed...these days, if a candidate didn't hit the bong at least once...I don't want them to be President. They are out of touch.

But if Jeb did in fact sell it...that takes it to a different level.

Yo, Delta, get off Bush, he is not the one you need to waste your breath on(lies)? Bush only has the elites on his side, which they are wasting there money on! There are smarter men running, and in time will show America!

image99-300x258.jpg

obama broke the drug dealer cherry. After obama's drug use the democrats have no cause to mention anyone's drug use.
Still doesn't justify it. Or are you saying liberals define your values?
Not my values and apparently not their own either.

If Jeb Bush is to be disqualified from being president then obama should be packing his bags right now.

The past is the past. I used to sell "lids", "whites", "reds", "Hash" too. That was what...oh...40+ years ago. We all do stupid shit when we are 18 to 20's.

Old wise saying "those that live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones". Interesting in how the left gets their panties all in a wad about every potential candidate of the opposition party. I guess that's a luxury ,or would it not be better said, the only option remaining considering their only hope is a washed up politician with enough baggage to sink a barge.

It's not "hypocrisy" so much as it's what is called growing up and maturing.
There's many things in my past i wouldn't advocate my grandkids doing
would you condone a long prison sentence to a kid caught with 2-3 O'z's of pot?....lots of these assholes do,when they all had or knew people in possession of the same amount or more....its called being a hypocrite,just because of what you think everyone is going to think of you.....even though you know,that everyone knows that......you are a fucking hypocrite...

Bill Maher calls out Jeb Bush for marijuana hypocrisy past user that sold it at least once

"Bill Maher calls out Jeb Bush for marijuana hypocrisy (past user that sold it at least once)"

""When Jeb Bush was at prep school, he was apparently not just a pothead but a dealer," Bill Maher said. "But he dismisses that by saying 'Back then I was a cynical little turd at a cynical school.' OK. But then when you became a governor of a state you insisted on mandatory sentences for drug crimes and a policy of jail only, no treatment for drug users. Except when it was your daughter. When you made an exception. Wow that sounds like something a cynical turd would do."

It is well known that Governor Jeb Bush's daughter had a drug problem. At the same time his daughter was getting treatment for her drug abuse, Jeb Bush was opposing a proposition that would allow the masses that same treatment."

rest at link

Question, was Jeb or daughter paying for the treatment?

If so, how in the world is there hypocrisy?

Don't know if Jeb was a drug dealer. But I certainly can see Barry Obama being one to support his habit

Forum List

Back