Jeb Bush suspends campaign

Because he's the only one of the three who's not crazy?
More Rinos to poach...

The term "RINO" is hilarious to me.

Tell me, what claim do you nutjobs have on the word "Republican", particularly since most of the Republican Party has disagreed with you guys for the last 4 or 5 candidates they've put forward for President?
Well, the last two presidential candidates were establishment career politicians, in other words Rinos.
McCain - an older than dirt spineless coward
Romney - a personality of a stump and a member of a cult

Gee, wonder why they lost??
Other than they received no votes, I highly doubt they could win dog catcher in my home town...
Lol

RINO stands for "Republican in name only", right?

Since you guys are a small minority of the Republican party, and seem to disagree with the mainstream party on nearly every issue, doesn't that make you guys the "RINO"s?

Lol, yeah the rank and file are a minority, (snicker).

Get well soon, doc.

:D

I, honestly, don't think you would recognize who the "rank and file" actually are. In fact, the majority of your posts indicate that you are rank and file.

Hmmm....

Ok. Why? He is for all intensive purposes lazy. He was also popped lying about his family and their ...................relocation to the US. So, why?

More Rinos to poach...

Tell me, what claim do you nutjobs have on the word "Republican", particularly since most of the Republican Party has disagreed with you guys for the last 4 or 5 candidates they've put forward for President?
Well, the last two presidential candidates were establishment career politicians, in other words Rinos.

Other than they received no votes, I highly doubt they could win dog catcher in my home town...
Lol

RINO stands for "Republican In Name Only", right?

Since you guys are a small minority of the Republican party, and seem to disagree with the mainstream party on nearly every issue, doesn't that make you guys the "RINO"s?
Rino - progressive career politician d or r it makes no difference. Same people, same policy's for a better part of a century plus. Expecting to fix the country's problems = epic fail.

albert-einstein-physicist-insanity-doing-the-same-thing-over-and-over-again-and.jpg

I voted for Jeb for Governor of Florida and he did a decent job.

I lived in Florida under Jeb and he did not. He sucked ass. There are three issues that I vehemently disagreed with and I strongly feel set up the bullshit that is happening now. I know where he made and is making his money now. Do NOT take that as an endorsement of the Democrats. At all.

We can agree to disagree. I have lived in Florida my entire life. I have seen bad governors and Jeb did a decent job. The economy grew at almost an average rate of 5%, which was better than the national average. He was a competent executive and we could have done a lot worse. He cut taxes to stimulate business and it worked.

Like I said before he had good executive skills during the hurricanes that could have devastated the state. Thanks goods his administration did not allow the Democrats to steal the election in 2000.

The economy bust once he left office but that was tied to the national downturn.

Anyway I had no intention of voting for him for President so the point is moot.

The "rank and file" are the ones who voted for McCain, Romney, and GW Bush.
Ummm, no, that is not what happened.

I dont have time to essplain it to you. Maybe later.

I'm actually not the slightest bit wrong, but I'm sure you've got plenty of excuses and conspiracy theories about the secret silent majority of "conservatives" who stay home every Presidential election year.

More Rinos to poach...

Lol

Rino - progressive career politician d or r it makes no difference. Same people, same policy's for a better part of a century plus. Expecting to fix the country's problems = epic fail.

albert-einstein-physicist-insanity-doing-the-same-thing-over-and-over-again-and.jpg

:lol:

So now you're trying to change the definition of "RINO"? It's an acronym, dude.

As for your "quote", Einstein never said it.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAHCAAAAJDg2YmYwZjk0LTkwYWEtNDUzZC1hMTUyLTIxZGFlOTNkNzU0NQ.jpg

I voted for Jeb for Governor of Florida and he did a decent job.

I lived in Florida under Jeb and he did not. He sucked ass. There are three issues that I vehemently disagreed with and I strongly feel set up the bullshit that is happening now. I know where he made and is making his money now. Do NOT take that as an endorsement of the Democrats. At all.

We can agree to disagree. I have lived in Florida my entire life. I have seen bad governors and Jeb did a decent job. The economy grew at almost an average rate of 5%, which was better than the national average. He was a competent executive and we could have done a lot worse. He cut taxes to stimulate business and it worked.

Like I said before he had good executive skills during the hurricanes that could have devastated the state. Thanks goods his administration did not allow the Democrats to steal the election in 2000.

The economy bust once he left office but that was tied to the national downturn.

Anyway I had no intention of voting for him for President so the point is moot.
I was there under hurricanes. I moved to Chicago. I lived in Key West. I sat through that shit. I have also organized via cell phone people to get MY people out of the houses that they couldn't get out of due to debris. That isn't even federal bullshit.

I know exactly what it is like to try to get back home to find out what you have left.

That bitch profits off of destruction. Your brother, your neighbor, your lover, your parents..............you hear me?

More Rinos to poach...

Lol

The country has tried career politicians over and over again, same results.
We as a country are FUBARed, due to them.
Na, Rino is a good disparaging tag for them...
Lol

I'm actually not the slightest bit wrong, but I'm sure you've got plenty of excuses and conspiracy theories about the secret silent majority of "conservatives" who stay home every Presidential election year.
No, I have polling and the simple fact that prior to South Carolina in 2012, Romney was capping at 25% or so. NO ONE had him as their first choice, but as each candidate took the lead, Romney SuperPAC shot them down, one at a time till only Santorum was left.

Romney was a loser selected on a false understanding of how the electorate is formed.

We will see the reality in this election.

But I am not wasting my time going into any detail to make a Democrat understand something that I really dont want you to understand. Capice?

More Rinos to poach...

Lol

Never said he did, it just looks better that way...
Lol

No, I have polling and the simple fact that prior to South Carolina in 2012, Romney was capping at 25% or so. NO ONE had him as their first choice, but as each candidate took the lead, Romney SuperPAC shot them down, one at a time till only Santorum was left.

Romney was a loser selected on a false understanding of how the electorate is formed.

But I am not wasting my time going into any detail to make a Democrat understand something that I really dont want you to understand. Capice?

:lol::lol::lol:

Whatever you say.

[Q

I was there under hurricanes. I moved to Chicago. I lived in Key West. I sat through that shit. I have also organized via cell phone people to get MY people out of the houses that they couldn't get out of due to debris. That isn't even federal bullshit.l

I know exactly what it is like to try to get back home to find out what you have left.

That bitch profits off of destruction. Your brother, your neighbor, your lover, your parents..............you hear me?

Three of the four hurricane eyes moved over my house that year.

Given the devastation the state government worked efficiently to get us back on track.

Those three hurricanes did not cause me as much of a problem as hurricane Donna did back in the 1960s.

Thank goodness Jeb was Governor. He used government resources as efficiently as could be used. A Democrat would not have been prepared like we saw in Louisiana.

Here is something to ponder Trumps support stays pretty much steady between 30 and 35 percent Rubio has been in two of the three votes mid 20s Jeb was around 8 to 10 percent so if his supporters go to Rubio which is likely that would put Rubio basically tied with Trump if any of Kasichs support goes to Rubio that could put him on top. Trump has benefited from having the electorate split between a number of candidates that is now ending the challenge for Trump now is can he expand his support beyond the 30 to 35 percent he now has.

:lol::lol::lol:

Whatever you say.

Have I been substantially wrong on any of these primaries yet?

Laugh all you want.

Here is something to ponder Trumps support stays pretty much steady between 30 and 35 percent Rubio has been in two of the three votes mid 20s Jeb was around 8 to 10 percent so if his supporters go to Rubio which is likely that would put Rubio basically tied with Trump if any of Kasichs support goes to Rubio that could put him on top. Trump has benefited from having the electorate split between a number of candidates that is now ending the challenge for Trump now is can he expand his support beyond the 30 to 35 percent he now has.
But while the majority may go to Rubio, not all of them will. They tend to go to the front runner.

I think when Kasich goes his supporters will go to Rubio Carsons would likely split between Cruz and Rubio if Rubio were to win the nomination I think he would probably pick Kasich for VP.

I think that is an agreement that is in the making.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But while the majority may go to Rubio, not all of them will. They tend to go to the front runner.
I can't see any of Jebs supporters going to Trump one thing no one has considered yet we are fixing to start having votes in states that have big Hispanic populations which in all probability will benefit Cruz and Rubio far more than Trump likely Rubio the most.

Forum List

Back