Jeb Bush suspends campaign

Good. I got five it will at least be "discussed" for him to step back in. Later.

Chamber or tea?

Interesting...thanks OP

No more Bush dynasty....I'm ok with that....hope no more Clinton either

let room for Trump

He should have never run in the first place..

Glad he has suspended his campaign!
and then he brought the swine the pig his brother to stump for him ?? the guy who started the mid east cess pool ? let them both meet scalia soon

To be kind, Jeb really was a lousy candidate for president. Will he endorse Rubio...?
Let's say Mr. Can't Get More Than 10 People To Vote For Him endorses Rubio.
That's 10 more votes for Rubio.
Are you retarded?

Actually, I think your "10 more votes" analogy is retarded. Jeb has gotten almost 31,000 votes so far in South Carolina with only 50% counted so far. I believe that's more than 10...

To be kind, Jeb really was a lousy candidate for president. Will he endorse Rubio...?
Are you retarded?

Actually, I think your "10 more votes" analogy is retarded. Jeb has gotten almost 31,000 votes so far in South Carolina with only 50% counted so far. I believe that's more than 10...

See the far left is for Rubio!

Are you retarded?

Nationwide, Bush is insignificant.

Are you retarded?

See the far left is for Rubio!

No, I'm for Hillary vs. Trump in the General Election! Rubio is even more childish than Trump.

Forum List

Back