Jeb Bush Supporters- Make the case for your Guy! (No Negativity)

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
Chicago, Chicago, that Toddling Town
Hey, open invitation to supporters of John Ellis Bush for president in 2016.

Tell us why you want this guy to be the 45th President of these United States.

Now, some ground rules. You have to tell us why Bush will be a GOOD president.

No dumping on Obama, Hillary or any of the Republican Hopefuls who aren't Jeb.

Just tell us why you think Jeb is good.

Let's make a list.

I'm positive Jeb feels he can finish the job started by his brother.

Until we hear some actual proposals and ideas from Jeb or any other candidate on the right or the left there would be no point. We would have to base our answers on what they have done in the past which is one reason I'm not interested in Jeb or Hillary as President I don't think the country needs another been there done that President.

Jeb Bush is a bit of a mystery. If his family members are any indication of Jeb's politics, I would expect a right leaning populist.
One who is fiscally and militarily conservative and right leaning social moderate.

If Jeb is the nominee I'm voting for Hilary on principal.
I would vote for Jeb over Hillary. Hell! I'd vote for Raul Castro over the fat, shrill bitch.

You could call it cutting my nose to spite my face, but still, on principal, i oppose another Bush.
Not big on another Bush myself.
Standing on principle is a good thing, I guess, until you violate another principle while standing for the first. Do you really want another disastrous Clinton administration? I couldn't bring myself to vote for the bitch. I love my country and my kids and grand kids too much

If Jeb is the nominee I'm voting for Hilary on principal.
I would vote for Jeb over Hillary. Hell! I'd vote for Raul Castro over the fat, shrill bitch.

You could call it cutting my nose to spite my face, but still, on principal, i oppose another Bush.
Not big on another Bush myself.
Standing on principle is a good thing, I guess, until you violate another principle while standing for the first. Do you really want another disastrous Clinton administration? I couldn't bring myself to vote for the bitch. I love my country and my kids and grand kids too much

I can't stand Hillary. She would probably be worse than obozo. The reason why I'd vote for her on principal would be to spit in the face of the republican party, who I have donated money to, vote for and frankly carried water for....and they reward me by giving me another Bush as a presidential candidate. If we have to choose between Shillary and that fat fuck we're screwed anyway, I might as well say fuck you to the party that spit in my face and lied to me time after time.

Lesser of 2 evils....
That's the principal, and I've always have conformed to it, but this time I'd be so pissed at the republicans that I think I would leave the party and give them one last fuck you. Fortunately Jeb won't be the nominee so that won't happen.

Forum List

Back