Jazz Fusion the best Genre?

• Banned
I love jazz fusion. My saved youtupe favorites list is littered with it. The sax is the best part of that piece posted.
WhiteMan6 likes Fusion, who knew. Favorite Album? I'm a weeb and am going through all the JapaneseFusion artists and their albums 1979-90s(sweet spot); haven't checked out the U.S scene too much yet.

WhiteMan6 likes Fusion, who knew. Favorite Album? I'm a weeb and am going through all the JapaneseFusion artists and their albums 1979-90s(sweet spot); haven't checked out the U.S scene too much yet.
More of a collector of individual pieces, than albums, but my tastes run heavier to jazz rock fusions and to older jazz greats, as well as Latin jazz fusions, as well as what is called smooth jazz. Fusing two different genres or cultures in music, often produces cool sound. First album I ever bought contained fusions of jazz and symphony, that one was Time Changes by Dave Brubeck, showing even symphony could be fused to compliment his quirky time signature.

More of a collector of individual pieces, than albums, but my tastes run heavier to jazz rock fusions and to older jazz greats, as well as Latin jazz fusions, as well as what is called smooth jazz. Fusing two different genres or cultures in music, often produces cool sound. First album I ever bought contained fusions of jazz and symphony, that one was Time Changes by Dave Brubeck, showing even symphony could be fused to compliment his quirky time signature.
Oh? You like those Capricho Arabe types? You may like this

I like Jazz rock with a capital J as opposed capital R, as well as funk, and anything that adds orchestral instruments.

I grew up on Paul Whiteman and Bing Crosby, and like sound of Jazz tunes from that era.

Oh? You like those Capricho Arabe types? You may like this

I like Jazz rock with a capital J as opposed capital R, as well as funk, and anything that adds orchestral instruments.

I grew up on Paul Whiteman and Bing Crosby, and like sound of Jazz tunes from that era.

Part of that first link reminds me of Dave Grusin. Nice.

Soprano Saxaphone sounds like butter.

Are you fucking crazy? Its literally the worst genre. Only a handful of people with bad taste like that garbage. :cuckoo:

For the record, ALL horns are lame as fuck. Anyone who likes them sucks.

Are you fucking crazy? Its literally the worst genre. Only a handful of people with bad taste like that garbage. :cuckoo:

Coming from the immensely broad horizons of a young woke one.

Obviously there is no one best genre of music but if I had to choose one it would be one without much singing that's for sure.

That being said maybe I'll see you at the Five Finger Death Punch concert in Dallas this coming August. If you miss that one they'll be in Rogers Arkansas in October.

1656791180326.png

Coming from the immensely broad horizons of a young woke one.

Obviously there is no one best genre of music but if I had to choose one it would be one without much singing that's for sure.

That being said maybe I'll see you at the Five Finger Death Punch concert in Dallas this coming August. If you miss that one they'll be in Rogers Arkansas in October.
Im 49 and far from a woke faggot. Jazz is fucking awful, especially fusion jazz. Thats why almost no one in the world likes it.

Forum List

Back