Javelin does not destroy Russian T72-B3 or better tanks. Don't take my word for it. Take the US Army's word for it.

The most effective anti-tank weapon is making them run out of fuel. Use those javelins on fuel trucks and before you know it you have a bunch of sitting ducks.
At around 80,000 a missile that is a wasteful overkill. An AT4 cost about $1500 and the US military has a shit load of them.

Yeah it's crazy how bad Russia is, they can't even take over a hillbilly country right on their own border.

Until Western media delineates between the the Russian military, the DPR, and LPR, nothing they say is accurate. The DPR and LPR are armed with Russian hand me downs, which is not an accurate picture of the Russian military. Lumping it together is simply disingenuous or proof they don't know.

Yeah it's crazy how bad Russia is, they can't even take over a hillbilly country right on their own border.
Cmon Joy, that is no damn way to get people to agree, or respectfully disagree. You want consensus? You are starting to get it here in this thread, don't screw it up! Hell, I even agreed with RIGHTWINGER on multiple posts he made because it is not a bridge to far to cross.

It doesn’t look like their “best” is that good
He's probably holding his best troops back until Ukraine is ready to fall. Then the crack troops can swoop in and take the credit. It wouldn't do for 'the bench' to be credited with the victory.

The same ones have been photographed over and over again.

Also, the Russian initially used out-of-date tanks as sacrificial lambs.

No, no

Just say all those pictures of dead Russians and charred tanks are CGI generated by Hollywood

You Russian Trolls need to get your story straight

Ukraine has been asking for surface to air missile's...they say they need at least 500 per day to defend from Russian bombers...Biden has sent them 800 only.... half of which doesn't work....the jack knife drones have still not gotten to Ukraine...Joe is compromised...he is stuck watching kids being ripped apart by Russian missiles....
If Joe really wanted to help he would have had the weapons in Ukraine before the attack began...
But Joe can't do anything...Putin has the goods on Joe and his meth head son....

Russian bombers? That's the least of Ukraine's problem. It's mostly artillery strikes and many of those coming form inside Russia and Belarus. Plus 500 missiles a day is a lot.

Switchblades have been arriving.

Anyway, you're a nut. Why don't you just keep blowing the guy who is asking Putin out to help him once again.

Cmon Joy, that is no damn way to get people to agree, or respectfully disagree. You want consensus? You are starting to get it here in this thread, don't screw it up! Hell, I even agreed with RIGHTWINGER on multiple posts he made because it is not a bridge to far to cross.
I have no idea what you're talking about. Not really interested either. Russia is invading a poor country with an inferior military and they are doing it badly.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Not really interested either. Russia is invading a poor country with an inferior military and they are doing it badly.
Ok, fine. Winger, talk to your people. Whenever we can all get together, someone from both sides torpedoes our efforts as a group.

Good luck, you argue with the troll, I was only trying to help you.

Russian bombers? That's the least of Ukraine's problem. It's mostly artillery strikes and many of those coming form inside Russia and Belarus. Plus 500 missiles a day is a lot.

Switchblades have been arriving.

Anyway, you're a nut. Why don't you just keep blowing the guy who is asking Putin out to help him once again.
Its "mostly"...have you ever been on the ground under even one fully armed bomber?..."mostly"?????...give me a break....
If you think Biden is doing everything he could be doing and should be doing than you need to educate yourself...

Minimum warhead arming distance.

That being said, I tend to agree that the Russian army offensive is proceeding according to plan. If the Russians are suffering heavy losses in places, it is directly due to direct intervention by US and British special operations forces, fighting on the ground with Ukranian troops and the effect of covert US airpower targeting Russian units, also directly. The Russians did the same thing to us during the Vietnam War, as we did to the then Soviets during their invasion and occupation of Afghanistan back in the 80's. Superpowers love to test new military equipment against each other's forces indirectly, during all such proxy wars.
You watch too much television.

Smart-car tanks. Half the size and 50 mpg!
We have battlebots now. You've seen the Boston Dynamics stuff. Imagine that bigger, faster and tougher bristling with high tech sensors, camo and weapons. They might let us see them one day.

Are you fucking stupid? Everything RIGHTWINGER posted was from trash media and blogs. LOLOL

Oh yes
I am gullible

I believe what Putin is putting out about Russian dead and military losses

Its all the media
The media is making it up

LOL Why would you believe Western and Ukrainian propaganda either?

So, do you still believe Iraq had WMDs?

Media, making things up? :rolleyes: Do you mean like 'muh, Russia'?

No, no

Just say all those pictures of dead Russians and charred tanks are CGI generated by Hollywood

You Russian Trolls need to get your story straight
What pictures of dead Russians? LOLOLOL. There's pretty much 0 ZERO casualty pics on the Western Media. For good reason.

Most vehicle destruction are probably Ukrainian with a V or Z painted on them to claim it was Russian. And I don't doubt there are Russian vehicles breaking down or being abandoned.

LOL Why would you believe Western and Ukrainian propaganda either?

So, do you still believe Iraq had WMDs?

Media, making things up? :rolleyes: Do you mean like 'muh, Russia'?
Why?

Because they are accountable for mistaken information and issue retractions when they find out they are wrong

Your boy Putin?
Not so much

Forum List

Back