Zone1 Jared Taylor, On Orientals

No, Eugenics was debunked as a science 100 years ago.
Eugenics is not a science, but a movement that is becoming increasingly important as computer technology and automation eliminate jobs people of below average intelligence can learn, and as people of below average have more children on the average than intelligent people.

Your racism condemns you more than I could.
I am a race realist. Race realism is a series of scientifically verifiable assertions. Anti racism is a series of lies enforced by force. Eventually science will prevail.

No race is superior.

I have more sympathy about the Holocaust if the Israelis weren't engaging in the same behavior in Palestine.

You see, I always think Genocide is bad. You only seem to think it's bad when it happens to people you like.
You Moon Bats don't get to talk about genocide.

You little immoral confused shits support the infanticide of killing a million American children each year as a method of birth control.

And when a black person is sees a group is of whites coming toward us on the street, we are wary.

A Negro would be a million times more safe attending a KKK rally in Mississippi nowadays than he would be walking down the street of a Negro ghetto neighborhood after dark in Chicago.

War Before Civilization: the Myth of the Peaceful Savage (Oxford University Press, 1996) is a book by Lawrence H. Keeley, a professor of archaeology at the University of Illinois at Chicago who specialized in prehistoric Europe. The book deals with warfare conducted throughout human history by societies with little technology. In the book, Keeley aims to stop the apparent trend in seeing modern civilization as bad, by setting out to prove that prehistoric societies were often violent and engaged in frequent warfare that was highly destructive to the cultures involved

Bullshit. The problem with pre-industrial societies is that warfare had relatively low casualty rates. Why? Because it's really harder to kill someone with a sword or spear than it is with a gun.

The first truly modern war (white people, of course) was the Thirty Year's War, which had 8 million dead.

In fact, if you go by a list of Major death events by size, guess what. Most of them involve either white or Asian people. In fact, you have to go fairly down far the list to find Africans or Indigenous Americans.

Pure breeding is a distortion of selective breeding. Pure breeding happens when dogs are bred for winning dog shows, rather than what they were originally bred for, such as hunting, herding sheep, guarding people, and so on.

Oh, quite the contrary, selective breeding really isn't a substitute for evolution. Let's talk Turkey. No literally, let's talk about Turkeys.

This is a wild Turkey

1710501443894.png

This is a domesticated turkey after generations of selective breeding.
1710501561403.png

Now, it's been bred to produce that lucious, lucious white meat, (with a little help from massive feed and hormones). Of course, it couldn't survive in the wild, and they aren't meant to have long lives. In fact, you know every year when we have that stupid ceremony where the President pardons a Turkey? The Turkeys are sent to petting zoos where they usually die within a year because they were never designed to live that long.

Again, there's a reason why we don't have generations of geniuses... Why Mozart was a great composer while his father was mediocre and his sons were failures. Genetics are fine, but you also have environment.

Eugenics, the set of beliefs and practices which aims at improving the genetic quality of the human population,[2][3] played a significant role in the history and culture of the United States from the late 19th century into the mid-20th century.[4] The cause became increasingly promoted by intellectuals of the Progressive Era.[5][6]...

And then people realized the horrible places it leads to and were horrified.

We can decide to make sterilization a requirement for welfare eligibility. This will not be compulsory sterilization because those who are congenially unemployable can choose to stay off of welfare.

Wow, you sound more like a Nazi every day, man.

My white privilege consists of the fact that when people notice that I am walking behind them they do not cross the street. When I walk into a store sales clerks do not watch me suspiciously. My white privilege has been earned by the fact that people have learned that white men are usually safe to be around.

Bullshit. Your white privilege has been that anyone who ever made an important decision regarding your life was a fellow white person.

You Moon Bats don't get to talk about genocide.

You little immoral confused shits support the infanticide of killing a million American children each year as a method of birth control.
Fetuses aren't children.

Legal abortion merely makes up for the fact that we don't have a 50% infant mortality rate anymore.

A Negro would be a million times more safe attending a KKK rally in Mississippi nowadays than he would be walking down the street of a Negro ghetto neighborhood after dark in Chicago.
Nowadays, even the racists don't join the Klan because the sheets look silly.

Eugenics is not a science, but a movement that is becoming increasingly important as computer technology and automation eliminate jobs people of below average intelligence can learn, and as people of below average have more children on the average than intelligent people.

Actually, not really. If anything, computer technology makes it easier for dumb people to have jobs. Something I realize every morning when I open my work email and get messages from really stupid people.

I am a race realist. Race realism is a series of scientifically verifiable assertions. Anti racism is a series of lies enforced by force. Eventually science will prevail.

Naw, man, like most white privilege, you were born on third base and thought you hit a triple.
I'm guessing you've never encountered any REAL adversity in your entire failed life. You've managed a life of mediocrity, with only your racial identity to cling to feel better about yourself.

Actually, not really. If anything, computer technology makes it easier for dumb people to have jobs. Something I realize every morning when I open my work email and get messages from really stupid people.
You keep repeating that, but it is not true. The following chart demonstrates that in the United States the value of goods produced in the United States has increased, as the number of factory workers has decreased. This is because of the growing use of industrial robots

factoryjobs 2.jpg

For someone who claims to have a college degree you do not seem to be well informed. You rarely if ever document your assertions. All of your opinions come from personal experience. Personal experience should not be disregarded, but it should not be authoritative.

Bullshit. The problem with pre-industrial societies is that warfare had relatively low casualty rates. Why? Because it's really harder to kill someone with a sword or spear than it is with a gun.
You have an amazing ability to disregard facts that conflict with what you want to believe. Lawrence H. Keeley explained why you are wrong. Go back and read my post about the high death rate from Paleolithic and Neolithic warfare. In tribal societies all men fight. In civilizations the military is one of several professional specialties. Most men are never in combat.

This is a wild Turkey

View attachment 917419
This is a domesticated turkey after generations of selective breeding.
View attachment 917420
Now, it's been bred to produce that lucious, lucious white meat, (with a little help from massive feed and hormones). Of course, it couldn't survive in the wild, and they aren't meant to have long lives. In fact, you know every year when we have that stupid ceremony where the President pardons a Turkey? The Turkeys are sent to petting zoos where they usually die within a year because they were never designed to live that long.
I am not sure what that is supposed to mean. Domestic turkeys give lots of mean, like they were bred for.

View attachment 917419

View attachment 917420

Again, there's a reason why we don't have generations of geniuses... Why Mozart was a great composer while his father was mediocre and his sons were failures. Genetics are fine, but you also have environment.
Mozart's father was a composer. Johann Sebastian Bach had several sons who composed.

Exceptional talent is caused by rare, recessive genes that rarely match in the children of exceptionally talented children.

You keep repeating that, but it is not true. The following chart demonstrates that in the United States the value of goods produced in the United States has increased, as the number of factory workers has decreased. This is because of the growing use of industrial robots
Nobody wants to do a tedious job... we know this.

You have an amazing ability to disregard facts that conflict with what you want to believe. Lawrence H. Keeley explained why you are wrong. Go back and read my post about the high death rate from Paleolithic and Neolithic warfare. In tribal societies all men fight. In civilizations the military is one of several professional specialties. Most men are never in combat.

We don't have to. We know the worst atrocities in history were committed by White people. This isn't even in dispute.

Mozart's father was a composer.
Mozart's father was a mediocre composer who treated his children like trained monkeys.

And then people realized the horrible places it leads to and were horrified.
If you want a horrifying experience, work as a substitute teacher in a black public high school in a black slum. Most of the black teenagers there are too stupid to learn anything. Many are dangerous. That is what dysgenics leads to.

Bullshit. Your white privilege has been that anyone who ever made an important decision regarding your life was a fellow white person.

jesse-jackson-625630.jpg

TheColorOfCrime.jpg

Crime rates​

• There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.

Interracial crime​

• In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.

Urban centers​

• In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.

You know full well that blacks have a much higher crime rate than whites. Stop lying about it.

If fetuses are children, why don't we count them on the census? Why don't we let people take them as tax deductions?

You are confused Moon Bat.

In Federal law and in most states, even the Communist ones like bat shit crazy Leftest California, if you kill a pregnant woman you are charged with two murders. That is the state acknowledging that a fetus is human.

You little immoral sicko Libtard assholes claiming that a fetus is not a human being so you can kill them is no different than the Nazis claiming that Jews were subhuman so they could kill them.

Shame on you!

Nobody wants to do a tedious job... we know this.

We don't have to. We know the worst atrocities in history were committed by White people. This isn't even in dispute.

Mozart's father was a mediocre composer who treated his children like trained monkeys.
Yes it is massively in dispute

You are a known ands long since proven liar and an uneducated fool

Agtrocigtgieds have been commited by devery race and whites have not done the worst

Yes it is massively in dispute

You are a known ands long since proven liar and an uneducated fool

Agtrocigtgieds have been commited by devery race and whites have not done the worst
JoeB131 claims to have a college degree in history, but he never makes historical allusions. He does not quote from books. He is poorly informed.

Forum List

Back