Japan marks 76th anniversary of Hiroshima and Nagasaki nuclear bombings

Dear yanks;

why the hell did you stop at only two???!!!

Bangka Island: The WW2 massacre and a 'truth too awful to speak'​

Just a small example of Jap atrocities.

Greg
Absolutely awful, as were the horrendous acts of terrorism the US committed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You have difficulty understanding moral clarity, don't you? Typical for a stupid uneducated Moon Bat. You don't know any more about Ethics than you know about Biology, Climate Science, History, Economics or the Constitution.

How about this Moon Bat. Lets see what your real convictions are.

The filthy ass Union Army killed 100,000 Southern civilians in their War of Aggression.

Why would I do that? The racist bastards all had it coming. The problem there was that they started a war of aggression because they didn't want their sisters marrying a black man.

The Japanese, on the other hand, were trying desperately to surrender, and we nuked a bunch of civilians for no military value.

Why would I do that? The racist bastards all had it coming. The problem there was that they started a war of aggression because they didn't want their sisters marrying a black man.

The Japanese, on the other hand, were trying desperately to surrender, and we nuked a bunch of civilians for no military value.
So desperate to surrender that after the first Atomic bomb they made 4 demands.

Yawn, thanks for your boring and limited story telling of Japanese history. I guarantee I’ve read more Japanese history and literature than you. You’re little narrative fails to explain how they thought of themselves as superior to the Koreans and Chinese. When they handily beat the Russians in a war they got it into their heads they could defeat anyone, including America.

Again, they were just imitating what they saw white folks from Europe doing... Kind of like a five year old who says bad words when he hears the adults using them.

Uhh, the Germans surrendered too.

No, the Germans had to be defeated, utterly. Like in taking Berlin. The Japanese, on the other hand, surrendered without us having to put one boot on their beaches.

You are always confused about things like this, aren't you?

To stop the sonofabitches from doing it. To make them surrender.

Killing their women and children is a great way to get the attention of the asshole military leaders that are too dense to figure it out otherwise.

If the Japs didn't want their women and children killed then they shouldn't have killed (or threatened to kill) other women and children.
^ Osama bin Laden really dug this kind of thinking...

You have difficulty understanding moral clarity, don't you? Typical for a stupid uneducated Moon Bat. You don't know any more about Ethics than you know about Biology, Climate Science, History, Economics or the Constitution.

How about this Moon Bat. Lets see what your real convictions are.

The filthy ass Union Army killed 100,000 Southern civilians in their War of Aggression.

Let me see you condemn the sonofabitches.
Lincoln was a monstrous psychopath, as were Grant and Sherman.

Abe was one of the few presidents so bad that he lets Truman off the hook as worst ever.

So desperate that after the first Atomic bomb they made 4 demands,,,,, yup you lot are beyond stupid.
I strongly encourage you to arrive art a deeper, fuller understanding of the history and morality surrounding these two acts of terror.

Lincoln was a monstrous psychopath, as were Grant and Sherman.

Abe was one of the few presidents so bad that he lets Truman off the hook as worst ever.

Lincoln was a great man, which is why I am proud to live inthe wealthy United States rather than the impoverished Great Lakes Republic that would have happened if he hadn't been leading us.

Lincoln was a great man, which is why I am proud to live inthe wealthy United States rather than the impoverished Great Lakes Republic that would have happened if he hadn't been leading us.
Yeah - I was pretty sure we weren't going to agree on this... :)

Again, they were just imitating what they saw white folks from Europe doing... Kind of like a five year old who says bad words when he hears the adults using them.
Riiiight, because them Japanese didn’t ever have any wars until evil white colonists corrupted them. My God how dumb can you be?

No, the Germans had to be defeated, utterly. Like in taking Berlin. The Japanese, on the other hand, surrendered without us having to put one boot on their beaches.
Yes, because we didn’t have the nukes to use on Germans. But they did surrender.

Using the nukes on the Japs prevented such a need to invade all of Japan.

“Terrorism”? Well yea, it was war. A World War.
"Admiral William Leahy, White House chief of staff and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the war. Leahy wrote in his 1950 memoirs that "the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender." Moreover, Leahy continued, "in being the first to use it, we had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages. I was not taught to make war in that fashion, and wars cannot be won by destroying women and children."

"Admiral William Leahy, White House chief of staff and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the war. Leahy wrote in his 1950 memoirs that "the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender." Moreover, Leahy continued, "in being the first to use it, we had adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages. I was not taught to make war in that fashion, and wars cannot be won by destroying women and children."
He was full of shit. The Japanese were not ready to surrender. You know, because they didn’t surrender even when given warnings. They didn’t surrender even after Hiroshima.

Facts are stubborn things, indeed.

The nukes did eventually convince them, and it saved millions of lives by preventing an all out invasion of the main islands.

Where did you go to school? Japan?

You probably believe the US didn’t nuke Germany because they were white, and only bombed Japan because of racism. That’s what my Japanese friends in college believed.

Forum List

Back