January 6th truth videos MSM didn’t show you

Do you know what it means to “ SPONSOR” ? Like when for example you look at football and all around the phucking arena you see signs that say NIKE, or ADIDAS, or APPLE———-do you know what that means and or why.

Please give me your view.
It means those commercial companies are seeking free or relatively cheap advertising on camera to support the business model, by keeping the actual name out in the public eye, advertising their product.
It is direct name branded advertising to the retail consumer, that might have a purchasing choice shortly in their future. They are hardly sponsors of the game in that application, as they are not paying the football teams for it, only when the put on commercial spot on TV during commercial breaks and again are name branded, announced up front advertisements.
What's your point?

I posted gobs of pictures and pic and videos when somebody on your side started down that path for the umpteenth time, a few days ago. For every pic you got, I can post 10 of you guys being violent low down motherf#uckers trying to take the capital by force, crushing, beating cops that were defending, breaking windows, and attacking in force of superior mob ground combat strength.
Nobody is buying your sh#t and not looking any more fondly on the asshole mob that perpetrated this heinous attack against my country in it's attempt to overthrow the constitutional election. You Anti-American anarchists of the easiest, stupidest persuasion, suck ass and deserve all you get or all you lose by your own actions, that your people were stupid enough to film and post on the internet for all to see for generations to come. You guys beat anything! You know that? That is anything but America.

It means those commercial companies are seeking free or relatively cheap advertising on camera to support the business model, by keeping the actual name out in the public eye, advertising their product.
It is direct name branded advertising to the retail consumer, that might have a purchasing choice shortly in their future. They are hardly sponsors of the game in that application, as they are not paying the football teams for it, only when the put on commercial spot on TV during commercial breaks and again are name branded, announced up front advertisements.
What's your point?
Thanks for taking the time to explain that.
I’m going to post a few articles that have to do with Corporations and some Soros—-

You mentioned above one man or maybe a group of men we will say “ cant run or control the world , nor it’s society———CONNECT it all, plug it all in as you see it really disect it and think about what it’s really saying.
That’s not easy being a rookie =).

Example:

IF you do not do this we won’t SPONSOR you————-

we wont ship gas or oil
or meds……………..
( The blackmail is=‘s no providing of services such as no sponsoring) so if they won’t provided waht the globalist want as a script to herd the West in, the sponsoring gets pulled.
This is how MSM is kept from telling the people the truth, blackmail via donations, sponsors etc. This is why they ran that guy Alex Jones off they could not control that guy because he was NOT funded, nor sponsered by huge companies and because of that he could say what he wanted, how he wanted etc, his truth got to popular and they ran him off, the msm fed the lies the ppl believed and all msm media ran with it .

This ploy upon the American people is so huge, and has ben c onnected in such sophisticated ways the average population can not pick up on this it’ extremely difficult to teach someone how to do this, or well maybe learning how to do is a better way to put it.

Yes its much more complicated than this is, but once you follow the smell of bs your on auto instinctual leads now you will know right where to go , your life is going to depend on it.

The power is real.

1651166860208.png

They tell you what they are going to do.

Hundreds of the world’s largest corporations, including financial institutions, have already created ESG systems and reporting metrics within their companies, and investor groups worth trillions of dollarshave pledged to prioritize these companies over those that refuse to participate

“Every country, from the United States to China, must participate [in the Great Reset], and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed,” wrote Klaus Schwab, the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, in an article published on WEF’s website. “In short, we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.”

1651167798242.png

I think you are off your meds, you sure have accused me of a lot, Bulldog.
Here's a tip for you, I have an airtight alibi as to not being there. :eusa_whistle:
Forgive me. I said you as in the right wing collectively. Perhaps I wasn't clear about that.

Thanks for taking the time to explain that.
I’m going to post a few articles that have to do with Corporations and some Soros—-

You mentioned above one man or maybe a group of men we will say “ cant run or control the world , nor it’s society———CONNECT it all, plug it all in as you see it really disect it and think about what it’s really saying.
That’s not easy being a rookie =).

Example:

IF you do not do this we won’t SPONSOR you————-

we wont ship gas or oil
or meds……………..
( The blackmail is=‘s no providing of services such as no sponsoring) so if they won’t provided waht the globalist want as a script to herd the West in, the sponsoring gets pulled.
This is how MSM is kept from telling the people the truth, blackmail via donations, sponsors etc. This is why they ran that guy Alex Jones off they could not control that guy because he was NOT funded, nor sponsered by huge companies and because of that he could say what he wanted, how he wanted etc, his truth got to popular and they ran him off, the msm fed the lies the ppl believed and all msm media ran with it .

This ploy upon the American people is so huge, and has ben c onnected in such sophisticated ways the average population can not pick up on this it’ extremely difficult to teach someone how to do this, or well maybe learning how to do is a better way to put it.

Yes its much more complicated than this is, but once you follow the smell of bs your on auto instinctual leads now you will know right where to go , your life is going to depend on it.

The power is real.

View attachment 637627

They tell you what they are going to do.

Hundreds of the world’s largest corporations, including financial institutions, have already created ESG systems and reporting metrics within their companies, and investor groups worth trillions of dollarshave pledged to prioritize these companies over those that refuse to participate

“Every country, from the United States to China, must participate [in the Great Reset], and every industry, from oil and gas to tech, must be transformed,” wrote Klaus Schwab, the founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, in an article published on WEF’s website. “In short, we need a ‘Great Reset’ of capitalism.”

View attachment 637633
I have seen a bunch of the Soros stuff. While I don't support what he has done or donated money to, in many instances, I don't have him pegged for "The Great Satan".
What have ya got on who pulls Joe's strings, that we didn't elect?

Take responsibility for your own actions used to be a mantra for the right, but that was back when the right still had integrity, and before the GOP turned into the trump party.

Freedom to protest used to be a mantra of the democrats, but that was before they transformed into Nazis. democrats never had integrity.

True.

Jan. 6 was a protest.

Chaz/Chop was an insurrection.

You Nazis support insurrection and hold political prisoners for protesting.

Heil Soros.
Well, that is the right wing talking point. It's wrong, but that never stopped you before.

Well, that is the right wing talking point.

Nope, that's a fact.

1651190664855.png

See, an insurrection is an ARMED incursion that seeks to take and hold territory - the way the democrat backed brown shirts did in Seattle with the so-called "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone," - Armed separatists backed and funded by the democrat Reich and Fuhrer Soros invaded America territory and held it for 10 weeks through force of arms.

Insurrection.

A 3 hour unarmed protest demanding redress for the grievance of an openly rigged and corrupt election. KGB instigators created rioting in some areas.

Mostly peaceful protest.

It's wrong, but that never stopped you before.

You're a Nazi, your goal is to cement the fascist dictatorship of the democrat Reich.

Nope, that's a fact.

View attachment 637747

See, an insurrection is an ARMED incursion that seeks to take and hold territory - the way the democrat backed brown shirts did in Seattle with the so-called "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone," - Armed separatists backed and funded by the democrat Reich and Fuhrer Soros invaded America territory and held it for 10 weeks through force of arms.

Insurrection.

A 3 hour unarmed protest demanding redress for the grievance of an openly rigged and corrupt election. KGB instigators created rioting in some areas.

Mostly peaceful protest.

You're a Nazi, your goal is to cement the fascist dictatorship of the democrat Reich.
Well, no. An insurrection is an attempt to take and control a government. You really don't know much, do you?

Well, no. An insurrection is an attempt to take and control a government.

You mean like the armed insurrectionists did in Seattle? You know, the ones supported and funded by your Reich?

And you agree that the protests on Jan. 6th were nothing even close to an insurrection.

You really don't know much, do you?

I know you support the real insurrection that happened in CHAZ/CHOP, because you are a scumbag Nazi dedicated to the destruction of the Constitutional Republic.

Forum List

Back