January 6th truth videos MSM didn’t show you

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

These videos destroy the main stream media false narrative.​

That January 6th was a white domestic terrorist attack.​

EXCLUSIVE: Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Was Going to See His Family for 1st Time on His Birthday After 15 Mos. in Prison — Then Biden Regime Moved Him Right Before Family Visit (AUDIO)​

The violence came from the police, they killed people it is not what MSM lying pricks told you leftist stupid asses!!!
These police have killed people these are NOT your LOCAL police these are DC’s little desensitized american hating Pelosi trained scum bag prick cops!!! This is how they want ALL THE COPS FOR AMERICA!!!!

Beat you or kill you don’t want t believe that better open your eyes and look at the treatment in Austrailia and Eurpe in general ,

MSM DID NOT TELL YOU THIS!!! THEY DID NOT TELL YOU ALL THE FACTS!!!

Whenever the facts are exposed to the light, it inevitably blows up the liberal narrative.

explosion-nuclear-bomb-in-ocean-picture-id470309868

Several self-employed journalists that were covering the same truths and posted their videos online about the police being forced to coerce the crowds into violence by the Mayor of DC were "disappeared" a couple of weeks after they posted their stories. Not only did THEY "disappear", but their videos and stories posted online did too.

One of these journalists videos actually showed police physically blocking the exits with those barriers, and forcing people into a small funnel type exit position, which MSM used as the crowds "attacking" the police.
These people were just trying to leave the area, nothing more. But the Dems saw to it that the police were used as goons and thugs in order to incite violence and a riot for the Dems to use for their own agendas.

EXCLUSIVE: Jan. 6 Political Prisoner Was Going to See His Family for 1st Time on His Birthday After 15 Mos. in Prison — Then Biden Regime Moved Him Right Before Family Visit (AUDIO)​

The violence came from the police, they killed people it is not what MSM lying pricks told you leftist stupid asses!!!
These police have killed people these are NOT your LOCAL police these are DC’s little desensitized american hating Pelosi trained scum bag prick cops!!! This is how they want ALL THE COPS FOR AMERICA!!!!

Beat you or kill you don’t want t believe that better open your eyes and look at the treatment in Austrailia and Eurpe in general ,

I guess you guys shouldn't have tried to take the Capital for Trump on January 6th. It was a stupid, stupid, Un-American idea, no matter who wanted you to do it. Now we have to listen to the Right Wing A-holes trying to lament their treatment, basically whining, "they gave us enough rope to hang our selves. We did. And now you should feel sorry for us, because not only did we lose, but now we're screwed, cause you know we actually might attempt something like this and will be prepared, we wasted the timing when we weren't prepared and you can legally treat us like the rebellious asshole we are". :boo_hoo14:

I guess you guys shouldn't have tried to take the Capital for Trump on January 6th. It was a stupid, stupid, Un-American idea, no matter who wanted you to do it. Now we have to listen to the Right Wing A-holes trying to lament their treatment, basically whining, "they gave us enough rope to hang our selves. We did. And now you should feel sorry for us, because not only did we lose, but now we're screwed, cause you know we actually might attempt something like this and will be prepared, we wasted the timing when we weren't prepared and you can legally treat us like the rebellious asshole we are". :boo_hoo14:
I do agree with some of what you say, but, I also believe that this was choreographed by the left to let it happen.
The facts just keep dripping out.

I guess you guys shouldn't have tried to take the Capital for Trump on January 6th.

Heil Soros indeed.

It was a stupid, stupid, Un-American idea, no matter who wanted you to do it.

You sang a different tune when it was your Reich doing it.

1651158976719.png

Now we have to listen to the Right Wing A-holes trying to lament their treatment, basically whining, "they gave us enough rope to hang our selves. We did. And now you should feel sorry for us, because not only did we lose, but now we're screwed, cause you know we actually might attempt something like this and will be prepared, we wasted the timing when we

How many political prisoners spent years in the gulag when you of Reich occupied the Capitol?

weren't prepared and you can legally treat us like the rebellious asshole we are". :boo_hoo14:

The first amendment doesn't count for enemies of your Reich.

Seig Heil.

DC & MSM are the reverse barometers of the truth. Whatever they tell you will have a sprinkle truth mixed into steaming piles of lies. They can't stand it that alternative news sources are more trusted & people consider them a corrupt joke.

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” William Casey, 13th director of the CIA, 1981-1987

I do agree with some of what you say, but, I also believe that this was choreographed by the left to let it happen.
Take responsibility for your own actions used to be a mantra for the right, but that was back when the right still had integrity, and before the GOP turned into the trump party.

I cannot say you are definitively wrong Meister. But does that change anything? I if you leave your lawnmower out with cameras watching to see who is dumb enough to steal you mower right out of your yard in broad daylight, would you fail to press charges, because, lacking any moral, ethical or legal standards, the theif of what was important to you, simply cried "It was a setup. I wanted to do it, and could not resist the opportunity to try to steal it, as it is a damned valuable mower and nobody was supposed to know I was really the type of neighbor to do that sort of thing until it was too late to stop me, and how'd I know people would be watching or even care"?
I really don't think the Democrats are that smart. It is entirely possible, maybe even proven, the Republicans are that dumb, as proven by many years of trying to jail Hillary, to no avail, and total failure to win the overthrow in the courts or state houses, even the Republican controlled ones.

Heil Soros indeed.

You sang a different tune when it was your Reich doing it.

View attachment 637589

How many political prisoners spent years in the gulag when you of Reich occupied the Capitol?

The first amendment doesn't count for enemies of your Reich.

Seig Heil.
Man, you are like a scratched joke record. Those repeated punch lines, don't continue to be funny or even relevant.
I never have bought your Soros the "puppet master" shtick. He may be a rich piece of crap, but he doesn't run the show. In 10 years you will be saying the same about Elon, though embracing him now.

J6 Reichstag Fire.

The Plotters need to be tried for treason and hung

Stay tuned, there is more to this than what you're being spoon fed by your masters, Bulldog

drip, drip, drip
No doubt. First you claimed it was all BLM and Antifa, then you showed pictures of people who didn't storm the capitol (as if that would justify those that did). Now you're saying you did it, but you were tricked into it. That sounds a lot like the guy who beat his wife, and tried to justify it by saying "if she would have just done what I told her, I wouldn't have had to beat her". Nobody doubts the right's ability to come up with excuses. I'm sure there are many more on the way.

Whenever the facts are exposed to the light, it inevitably blows up the liberal narrative.

explosion-nuclear-bomb-in-ocean-picture-id470309868

IF we are handed over to the UN come May 22nd every thing our Country represents will not comply.
Our laws, our rules will no longer comply.

Man, you are like a scratched joke record. Those repeated punch lines, don't continue to be funny or even relevant.
I never have bought your Soros the "puppet master" shtick. He may be a rich piece of crap, but he doesn't run the show. In 10 years you will be saying the same about Elon, though embracing him now.

Do you know what it means to “ SPONSOR” ? Like when for example you look at football and all around the phucking arena you see signs that say NIKE, or ADIDAS, or APPLE———-do you know what that means and or why.

Please give me your view.

Nobody took it , COPS OPENED THE FK DOOR and hand waved them in! Watch before u speak!

Last edited:
No doubt. First you claimed it was all BLM and Antifa, then you showed pictures of people who didn't storm the capitol (as if that would justify those that did). Now you're saying you did it, but you were tricked into it. That sounds a lot like the guy who beat his wife, and tried to justify it by saying "if she would have just done what I told her, I wouldn't have had to beat her". Nobody doubts the right's ability to come up with excuses. I'm sure there are many more on the way.
I think you are off your meds, you sure have accused me of a lot, Bulldog.
Here's a tip for you, I have an airtight alibi as to not being there. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back